D5

Destiny

Sungyeol wakes up and look around his surrounding. He is still dizzy from the sedative.

'Urgh! I'm hungry~' That was the first thing come across his mind. Didn't care how he is,where he is, who is with him or what is he doing here. Sungyeol rub his stomach until he felt his right abdomen stinging. He wince in pain and squinted his eyes.

"Aigoo! I am hungry!" He whined weakly. A faint chuckle was heard. He shot up his head and saw his beloved one, KIM MYUNGSOO!

"W-what are you doing here in my room?" Sungyeol ask. Myungsoo chuckle.

"Pabo! We're in hospital! And, that should be me ask you that question." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol smile.

"I-I will tell you later but, can you call the doctor please? My abdomen is hurting." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo nod and push the red button. The doctor comes in and rush to Myungsoo but then Myungsoo pointed to Sungyeol who is smiling in pain. After check Sungyeol, the patient was left alone again,

"So, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo ask. Sungyeol swallow his water and look at Myungsoo.

"Because of you." Sungyeol said and smile. Myungsoo frown. "Me?" Myungsoo pointed himself. Sungyeol nod.

"Why? What did I do? Does my disease bother you that much that you accident?" Myungsoo ask. Sungyeol chuckle.

"Look at your right abdomen where your liver was placed." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo frown. "Just do it." Sungyeol smile. Myungsoo scoff but do it anyway. He gasp.

"W-what i-is this?" Myungsoo stuttered.

"Your liver is now gone." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo frown and shook his head. Sungyeol pull up his clothes. Myungsoo quickly hide his redden face using his hand.

"W-what are you doing? D-don't do anything ridiculous or I will shout." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol chuckle.

"Kim Myungsoo, look what you have done to me." Sungyeol said and point his right abdomen. Myungsoo put his hand down and look at Sungyeol. Their gap isn't bigger. So, Myungsoo can see the same scar at Sungyeol's abdomen. His jaw dropped.

"That's mean, I just done and operation? A-and the liver in me is yours?" Myungsoo ask. Sungyeol smile and nod.

"W-why did you do that? It is risky! Don't you know that?" Myungsoo shriek. Just then he realize about his wounded right abdomen. He pull back himself and calm down. Sungyeol smile.

"Kim Myungsoo, when we love someone, we didn't even care about ourself. Because, the one we love is our life. And we will sacrifice anything for him." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo look up.

"So, did you love me?" Myungsoo ask. Sungyeol blush and look down.

"Where is your eomma?" Sungyeol ask.

"Don't know. When I wake up for the second time, she didn't even here. I don't know where did she go. Went home maybe." Myungsoo said.

"Your brother?" Myungsoo ask. Sungyeol shrugged.

"Cafe maybe. He is busy right?" Sungyeol said and Myungsoo nod.

"Back to my question." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol try to ignore Myungsoo.

"Do you love me?" Myungsoo ask again.

"What do you think? With my liver in you? How could you be so dumb?" Sungyeol said and scoff.

"So, you really love me." Myungsoo said happily.

"You are stupid Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said and lie down.

"You are the stupid one. Just confess! I'm tired of waiting." Myungsoo said but Sungyeol hear it.

"I love you Kim Myungsoo." Sungyeol mumble and close his eyes. No one could hear it but, Sungyeol's liver is now Myungsoo's right?

"I love you too Lee Sungyeol." Myungsoo said although he didn't hear what Sungyeol said.

>>>~~~<<<

"Dong Wook Hyung, can I go home early? I want to visit Myungsoo." Sunggyu requested. Dong Wook chuckle.

"Of course. But, didn't that Woohyun kid is coming? He always come here right?" Dong Wook said. Sunggyu swallow his saliva.

'It must be that choding tell Dong Wook Hyung.' Sunggyu thought.

"Sungyeol told me that the Woohyun kid always wait for you here. And, yesterday, Baekhyun told me that Woohyun is looking for you." Dong Wook smile. Sunggyu smile shyly.

"But, really Dong Wook Hyung. Me and Woohyun doesn't have any relationship. We're just bestfriend." Sunggyu said. Dong Wook chuckle.

"I don't mind if my workers want to date someone. You know, Sungyeol is like that too."Dong Wook said.

"I got the hint Hyung! And I approve them." Sunggyu said. They smile.

"Ah! We will go to the hospital together. Around 4 p,m. Can we?" Dong Wook said.

"No need Dong Wook Hyung. I will go by train." Sunggyu said. "Eiii. Just go with me Sunggyu. Moreover, it is one way." Dong Wook said.

"Didn't I trouble you?" Sunggyu said. Dong Wook shook his head. " Aniya. We have 30 minutes left. Go continue your work." He continued.

"Okay then. Thank you Dong Wookkie Hyung!" Sunggyu said and skipped happily to the counter.

"Kim Sunggyu.." Dong Wook smile and shook his head.

>>>~~~<<<

Sunggyu and Dong Wook walked out from the cafe.

"Hyung, can I buy some flower?" Sunggyu ask.

"Ah! We should buy fruits too! They can eat it!" Dong Wook say. They walked in Dong Wook's car and drove away.

--

Woohyun walked in the cafe. He look around to search for the figure he missed.  A waiter passed by in front of him. He take this chance and hold the waiter.

"Ah.. You again.." The waiter mumbled.

"You know me?" Woohyun ask.

"Sunggyu just went out with our boss. They are heading to hospital. Find Nissan Almera. Its plate number is XXXX XXX. Go and chase them." The waiter nod. Woohyun was speechless. He nod and want to walk out but then he stop.

"Wait, what is your name?" Woohyun ask.

"Baekhyun. Go! Faster!" Baekhyun said. Woohyun nod and mumble thanks. Baekhyun shook his head and smile.

"Baekhyun ssi!" A person called him.

"Ah! Chanyeol!" Baekhyun walked to Chanyeol.

--

Woohyun ran as fast as he could. As a genius he is, he look for the Nissan Almera with the number plate that he has remember.

'God, help me find him' Woohyun thought. The traffic light shows red colour. Fortunate for him that the Nissan Almera was there. He ran but then the traffic light turn green. He catch up the car and keep punching its window while keep running.. The person inside was shocked.

"SUNGGYU! OPEN THE DOOR!" Woohyun shout. Sunggyu taken aback. Dong Wook slow down his car. Woohyun enter the car and sit at the backseat. Woohyun pant heavily and trying to catch his breath.

"What do you think you are doing Nam Woohyun?" Sunggyu said angrily.

"Gyu.. He is tired.. Let him catch his breath first" Dong Wook said and laugh.

"Mianhe! *pant* I just want to see Sunggyu *swallow saliva* *pant* It have been a day I didn't see him." Woohyun continue panting. Sunggyu smile a bit and hand him a bottle of water.

"You don't need to do that. I will work tomorrow. You don't have to worry bout me. You should worry bout yourself first. What if you hit by car just now? Or fall down on the road? You can injured yourself!" Sunggyu said angrily and sigh.

"Don't you think how sad I will be if you injured?" Sunggyu continue. Woohyun smile.

"You worry about me?" Woohyun said.

"Don't play dumb Nam Woohyun! Of course!" Sunggyu crossed his arm.

"Eiii. Kim Sunggyu, you like me don't you! Aigoo! Just confess! I will accept it right away." Woohyun said. Sunggyu blush and bit his lower lips.

"Don't play around can you? Why do you want to meet me?" Sunggyu ask.

"Eish! I miss you. It have been a loooong time since I last meet with my beautiful Gyu~~" Woohyun said with some aegyo. Sunggyu chuckle.

"I want to go to hospital. You don't mind right??" Sunggyu said.

"It should be me ask you. You don't mind I follow you right?" Woohyun said. Sunggyu nod. Suddenly, Dong Wook fake a cough. Sunggyu and Woohyun look at him.

"Ah! Woohyun, this is Lee Dong Wook, he is Sungyeol's brother. And, Dong Wook Hyung, this is my best friend, Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu said. Both of them nod.

"So, this is the person who always date with my worker. Nice to meet you Woohyun ssi." Dongwook said. Sunggyu blush and slap Dong Wook's arm playfully.

"Aniya. We didn't even date. We're just bestfriend." Sunggyu said.

"Eii. We will date soon. Don't worry."Woohyun said playfully. Sunggyu scoff. Dong Wook just chuckle at the two teenagers.

"Okay, we arrive. Sunggyu and Woohyun can go first. I want to park this car." Dong Wook said. Sunggyu and Woohyun went out from the car and walk towards the ward.

Sunggyu open the door and walk in.

"SUNGGYU HYUNG!!!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo shriek together. But stopped when saw Woohyun with Sunggyu.

"...and his friend...." They both said. Sunggyu chuckle.

"Guys, this is my friend, Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu said.

"I know about him already!" Sungyeol said. Sunggyu show his fist and sit beside Myungsoo with Woohyun beside him.

"Sungyeol, Dong Wook Hyung will come here after this." Sunggyu said and Sungyeol nod.

"Myungsoo~ How are you?" Sunggyu ask.

"I'm fine Hyung. Thanks to you." Myungsoo said.

"Me?" Sunggyu ask. Myungsoo nod.

"Because of you, I got to do this surgery." Myungsoo said. Sunggyu smile a bit.

"Aniya. Actually, eomma is the one who paid for this surgery. She even pay for my exam fee." Sunggyu said. Myungsoo dazed.

"Where is she?" Sunggyu ask. Myungsoo shrugged.

"Work maybe." Myungsoo said. Sunggyu nod.

"Hyung, who is this guy?" Myungsoo ask and look at Woohyun.

"This is Woohyun. I friend with his sister. He is my bestfriend too. You know, I met him in a train. I still remember. His coffee fall down. I pick it up and I met his eyes. He told me why he look so sad. And we become friends. The next day, his sister enrol my school and sit beside me. Woohyun keep come to cafe and we comfortable with each other." Sunggyu tell Myungsoo and the younger nod.

"So, when will you two be official?" Myungsoo ask. Woohyun smile.

"I like your brother but your brother didn't like me. What can I do?" Woohyun said with a sad tone. Myungsoo chuckle whilst Sunggyu glare at him.

"Don't mind him Myung." Sunggyu said. Myungsoo chuckle.

"So,anything happen when you was left alone with Sungyeol?" Sunggyu raised his eyebrow.

"Aniya. Nothing happen. The choding is too dumb and slow to confess." Myungsoo pout. Sunggyu continue his chat with his brother with Woohyun look at them with loving eyes.

'What a great brother you are Kim Sunggyu. You make my heart flutter. Your small eyes make me fall for you even more. Kim Sunggyu, how I wish I could hug you and make you mine. But I know, Jihyun....'