D1

Destiny

Sunggyu shifted his sit as a big bald man sit beside him. The man turn his head to Sunggyu and smile sheepishly. Sunggyu give him a weird look. Feeling the uncomfortable situation, Sunggyu stand up and hold onto the stand. He stare into nothing and suddenly, his cheek become wet. He wipe his cheek and he realize. Tears. It is his tears. He look down.

Flashback

"Your exam fee has to be pay as fast as you could. Moreover, you get the scholarship don't you? So, I am very sure you can pay it." The teacher said and look at Sunggyu. Sunggyu nod.

"But, can I pay it a bit late? You know, my family's condition." Sunggyu said. The teacher nod.

"I understand. I will give you time. And the latest you can pay is a months before exam. You may go to your class now Kim Sunggyu." The teacher said. Sunggyu walk away. The class ended fastly. Sunggyu walk out from the class. With his head down, he walk to the school gate. But then he being stopped.

"Hey geek! Where are you going?" The boy ask.

"Please. Let me pass. I want to visit my brother." Sunggyu said. The boy pushed Sunggyu to the wall. Sunggyu groaned in pain.

"Yah! Do you think I will let you pass? You are my meal! And I want to 'eat' it now!" The boy smirk and punch Sunggyu in the stomach. Sunggyu groaned again. They kick and punch him.

"L.Joe! Please let me go!" Sunggyu shout through his breath. The boy named L.Joe laugh.

"There is no way! I love to have fun with a geek like you. You are easy to play with." L.Joe said and punch Sunggyu again. Sunggyu choked out blood. L.Joe laugh and left Sunggyu there. Sunggyu hold his stomach. He press his stomach and the blood flow furiously from his mouth. Sunggyu shook his head to make the dizziness go away. Picking up his bag, he walk out from the school with his limp leg and walk to the hospital. He open the door and smile sweetly.

"Dongsaeng. Hyung is here." Sunggyu walk towards the lying figure. He kiss the boy's forehead. The boy slowly open his eyes. He smile towards his brother. But the smile fade away when saw his brother's face covered with bruises and there is some blood stained at Sunggyu's chin.

"Are you bullied again Hyung?" The boy ask.

"Its okay. I'm fine." Sunggyu said and brushes the bangs off his brother's eyes. He sit down and hold his brother's hand.

"How are you feeling?" Sunggyu ask.

"Not fine. Myungsoo is not fine. Myungsoo can't see Sunggyu Hyung like this. Please don't sacrifice for me Sunggyu Hyung." His brother said.

"Myung. Don't say like that. You know, Hyung loves you so much. Eomma called me yesterday. She wants to meet us tomorrow." Sunggyu said. Myungsoo smile.

"I miss her." Myungsoo said.

"She miss you too." Sunggyu said. Sunggyu glance at his watch.

"Myung, I have to go to work now. See you tomorrow. I will come with Eomma gurae? Love you!" Sunggyu said and kiss his brother's forehead and walk out from the ward.

"I hope I will just die so that you wouldn't have to suffer anymore." Myungsoo said and sigh.

End Of Flashback

Sunggyu sigh. Only if life being fair with him.

Thud! A cup lying on the floor with hot coffee flowing from it. Sunggyu look to the person that picking up the cup. Sunggyu bent down and help the person.

"Are you okay? This coffee is still hot." Sunggyu said and hand the person its cup cap.

"I'm fine. Thank you." The person said and their eyes met. The person stunned.

'Those crescent eyes.

That chubby cheek.

That shining lips.' The person snap out fom his thought when Sunggyu waved his hand in front of the person.

"Nam Woohyun! M-my name is Nam Woohyun." The person said. Sunggyu blink his eyes.

"Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu said and they shake hand.

"You looks likes having problems.Mind to share?" Sunggyu ask.

"Ah. I been dumped by my girlfriend. Pathetic right?" Woohyun said. Woohyun don't know why but he feels like wants to talk to this not-so-stranger.

"That's it. That's why you drop the coffee?" Sunggyu ask.

"Aniyo. It is just I have a daydreaming so the coffee fall." Woohyun chuckle. Sunggyu reach his hand towards Woohyun's face.

'Soft'

He wipes the stained tears away.

3.20 pm

"Don't cry if she dumped you. Because, she is the one that lost the most precious thing in this world. It is you." Sunggyu said. Although it is just a smiple sentence, but Woohyun felt himself was needed. Was loved.

"Omo! My stop is here. I have to go now. Annyeong! Nice to meet you Woohyun ah." Sunggyu said and rush off from the train that has stopped.

"W-wait!" Woohyun called but Sunggyu was lost from his sight. 

"Nice to meet you too Sunggyu ah." Woohyun bit his lips.

3.21 pm

60 seconds, and we become friends.

>>>~~~<<<

"Thanks for the food Sungyeol ah." Sunggyu said.

"Never mind. Anyway, how is Myungsoo? Is he getting better?" Sungyeol ask. Sunggyu smile a little.

"Nothing change. He is still like that Sungyeol. We have to find donor for him. And he has to be operate as soon as possible." Sunggyu said.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" Sungyeol ask.

"Money Sungyeol ah. Money. I don't have enough money." Sunggyu said and look down.

"M-mianhe Sunggyu ah. I know I shouldn't say that. Mianhe." Sungyeol apologize.

"Gwenchana. I should get going. Annyeong! Thanks for the food again. See you at school tomorrow!" Sunggyu said happily and walk away. Sungyeol smile.

"Sungyeol! Come and help your brother!" His brother called. Sungyeol groaned.

"Okay! Coming!" Sungyeol said and get inside.

>>>~~~<<<

"Where did you go Woohyun? I'm worried sick about you." Woohyun's sister said.

"Nowhere Noona. Just take a fresh air." Woohyun said. His sister nod.

"So, I heard you just break up with Min Ji. Is it true?" His sister ask.

"Jihyun Noona!" Woohyun whine. Jihyun chuckle.

"It is good then. She is not a nice girl." Jihyun said. Woohyun nod.

"I'm glad I broke up with her. At least, I met someone special today." Woohyun said. Jihyun look at him.

"Nugu?" Jihyun ask. Woohyun smile.

"Nothing. Good night Noona!" Woohyun said and walk to his room. Jihyun smile.