Jimin.

When He Wakes Up } Bangtan Collection.

Entering Jimin’s room quietly, you widen your eyes at the sight in front of you.  A half male lay on his side, hugging a pillow up tight against his bare chest. How could he be the iest thing yet the cutest at the same time? His hair was shuffled around, lips all pouty, and eyebrows wrinkling together then back to a relaxed state.  Jimin’s angelic face was a refreshing thing to see in the morning. His cheek nuzzled up with the pillow in his embrace. You walked over to the windows and opened the curtains, the bright sunshine projecting into his room. Jimin stirred in his sleep as he could see the light through his eyelids. He scrunched his eyebrows as he squeezed his eyes tightly. Rolling onto his back, he placed the pillow over his face with his hands resting upon it. You took your lower lip between your teeth. His body was stretched out, basically calling your name to just have a touch. With his arms up and over the pillow, his biceps were in clear view. His well built stomach was in clear view as well since his comforter was only cover his legs. You crawled onto his bed, lying right beside him. Lying on your side, you have an elbow propped up with your head in your hand. You gazed down at him and admired his facial features. You traced down his chest with the tip of your index finger. Jimin remained still, but you didn’t know that he was awake and secretly smiling under the pillow on his face. You sat up and leaned over to place gentle kisses along his stomach. At this point, the feeling of your plush lips against his skin made Jimin grin from ear to ear. He threw the pillow off his face and pulled you back into his arms. He pushed you up against his side; his strong arm around your waist. “Noona…” You were caught off guard from his action. “H-how did you know it was me?” “You’re always caressing me, day or night. Oh, and your scent gave it away too.” You brought your arm to your nose, giving a small sniff. “Hm, I don’t smell it--” “Noona, of course you’re not going to smell it.” He emitted a small snicker under his breath. He tangled his fingers with his free hand in your hair, gently. His husky, morning voice spoke, “Let’s sleep for another hour… together…” Before you could reply, his eyes fluttered shut. You shook your head slightly, smiling to yourself. You decided that it might not be a bad idea since it was really early in the morning anyway. You snuggled into his side with your head resting on his heaving chest.