Taehyung.

When He Wakes Up } Bangtan Collection.
You arched an eyebrow once you entered into Taehyung’s room. He was nowhere in sight. He had to be somewhere in here. You found the comforter hanging off the side of his bed. You decided to walk around to the other side of his bed. Taehyung was sprawled out on the floor with the comforter tangled around his legs as it was hanging off the bed. You brought your hands to your mouth to suppress a laugh. The male lay on his stomach with his lion plushie tight in his hand. You crouched down beside him, bringing your hand to his hair. As you were running your slender fingers through his ruffled hair, he was mumbled incoherent words. Your eyebrow rose as before while leaning closer to hear what he was saying. Taehyung sighed in his sleep and continued to mumble quietly. All you could hear was gibberish. You wrinkled your nose cutely as you leaned back, continuing to play with his hair. “Taehyung-ah… what language are you speaking?” You breathed out a chuckle. You decided to sit down and watch him sleep peacefully for a while. The tips of your fingers lingered down his milky white skin. Your gaze softens as you continued to admire his glorious features. You then pulled your hand back, tucking your knees up to your chest and wrapping your arms around them right after. Your intention to wake him up suddenly left your mind. You just wanted to watch him sleep. A bit creepy? Perhaps. You couldn’t help but watch him be in this relaxed state. The boy worked hard to conquer his dreams. Now it was time to rest his strong ambitions. Your eyes scanned down his face. Suddenly, Taehyung pulled a funny face then resumed to his regular expression. You scoffed a bit before snickering to yourself. “You’re even judging people in your sleep, eh? Tsk.” After a long period of time, you decided that it’s time to wake him up. You surely didn’t want to. You wanted the boy to rest as much as he could. You leaned over and insinuated in his ear, “Taehyung-ah… wake up…” He shivered in response which resulted in another chuckle escaping you. Taehyung’s eyes slowly came open to a squint. Abruptly, he rolled onto his back and sat upright. “Why am I on the floor? Why am I--” He hissed and brought his hand up to his temple, rubbing in a circular motion. “Noona… my head hurts…” You blinked your eyes as you start to become worried. “I think you fell off your bed during your sleep. Probably hit your head.” He ruffled his hair with both of his hands. “How embarrassing…” Taehyung pulled the comforter over him and hid himself under there. “Yah, it happens…” You spoke softly, trying not to laugh at his cute self. You heard him mutter, “True.” He pulled off the cover and grabbed your arm, pulling you close to him. The cover was then thrown over you both. You had your legs crossed which gave Taehyung an opportunity to lie in your lap. “My head hurts, aish…” Your hands massaged his temples gently once he lay in your lap, applying pressure as time progressed. His eyes fluttered closed as he emitted a low groan here and there.