Jin.

When He Wakes Up } Bangtan Collection.
Carefully pouring the contents into the bowl, you prepared breakfast for Jin. You remember he mentioned that he enjoys a woman that can cook. In this case though, you just made ramen for him. That was the only thing you found in the cabinets of Bangtan’s dorm. It’s understandable since they’re busy with schedules and they eat outside majority of the time. You placed the bowl on a tray that was accompanied with a glass of orange juice that you happened to pick up from the convenient store. You carried the tray with both hands carefully, walking painfully slow towards Jin’s room. The door was slightly open so you pushed it wide open with your back. You paused in your steps once your eyes landed on the male soundly asleep. Jin was lying on his side with his hands tucked under his pillow. The covers looked as if they were barely moved, covering his waist and down. His hair being in perfect condition. Not to mention, his plump lips were slightly pursed. Your lips tugged into a small smile as you strode over to his night stand, setting the try on it. You then crawled onto his bed, sitting up with your legs tucked under you. You combed through his hair as gently as possible. Jin wrinkled his eyebrows together and emitted a soft hum. He tilted his head up and leaned into the touch of your hand. His eyes fluttered open and squinted up at you. His lips automatically curled into a grin at the sight of you. He brought his hand up to your face, cupping your cheek dearly. “Mmm… morning…” His voice slightly husky as he spoke, cracking slight here and there. “Morning, handsome.” Your hand covered over your mouth, snickering under your breath. “Waking up to your face is probably the best way to wake up. Better than Jungkook jumping on my bed, that’s for sure.” Jin wrinkled his nose cutely after speaking. You shook your head with a playful smile plastered on your face. After a few moments of exchanging smiles and grins, you gestured to the tray on the night stand. “I made you breakfast. Well, ramen…” Jin brightened up, sitting up right after you finished your statement. “Did you really? For me?” You nodded your head firmly, waving your hand. “It’s nothing really.” It was Jin’s turn to shake his head. “People don’t really cook for me. Since this is coming from you, it’s definitely something.” He held out his hands and gestured you to bring the tray over. You got up from the bed and picked up the tray, walking to the other side of his bed and settled it in front of his crossed legs. “If this doesn’t fill you up, I can cook you more. Just tell me, alright?” You joined him on the bed, carefully to not shake the bed which would result in the ramen spilling. Jin glanced up and locked his eyes with yours, a sly smirk playing on his face. “I could always eat you if I’m not filled.” You released a laugh while shaking your head fervently, leaning over to smack him playfully on his shoulder. “Yah, be quiet and just eat…” Jin just kept on chuckling then replied, “But I was serious!” You sent him a dirty look before picking up the chopsticks and feeding him a handful of noodles, stuffing it in his mouth as he was laughing. “Shush before I actually agree to it.”
 
---
I apologize for not updating yesterday and the day before that. I was a bit busy with some things (or I was just procrastinating my off).