Jungkook.

When He Wakes Up } Bangtan Collection.

You twisted the doorknob to the youngin’s room. The sound of a creak from the hinges of the door echoed. You hissed to yourself, trying to be quiet so you can wake Jungkook nicely rather than producing obnoxious noises. You closed the door behind you once entering into his room, tip toeing towards the boy’s bed. All you could see at the scene was a male curled up like a ball with his messy hair peeking out from the fluffy covers wrapped around him. You refrained yourself from laughing at the cute sight. You made your way over to the side of his bed then took a seat at the edge. Reaching out, you placed your hand on his back (you assume it would be). You shook the unconscious body a few times while speaking softly. “Jungkook-ah… it’s time to wake up… Jungkook…” He stirred in his sleep just slightly, but remained in his dreams. You continued to shake him, a little more force this time. “Yah, Jungkook-ah…” A low groan was emitted from him as he rolled onto his other side. You thought to yourself, “Hm, he really does resemble a roly poly.” Your lips curled into a warm smile then shook him once more. This time, he finally spoke, “Umma, five… five more minutes…” You couldn’t help but reply to him. “I’m not your mother… I’m not that old, you know…” Your lips pursed into a small pout. Jungkook suddenly unwrapped himself from the covers. “N-noona?!” His cheeks began to heat up at the realization of you sitting on his bed. He immediately brought the covers over his head, hiding himself. He didn’t want you to see his morning image. You just emitted a chuckle as you leaned over to pull the cover off his head. “Well, waking you up was easier than I thought.” You then leaned over to press a small kiss onto his cheek.