-- Storyideas ;; Ricsyung | Part 2

• embrouillé | ricsyungjang's notebook

Storyidea 1: Scream

 

plot: Hyesung suffers from a dreadful nightmare so his parents force him to be treated in a mental hospital. Eric is one of the five other boys in there, suffering from an yet unknown to the psychiatrist, eating disorder.

genre: angst/sad/psycholigical

 

Storyidea 2: Alternative

 

plot: Speaking of Eric, the leader of Shinhwa, everyone would say that he is a happy yet weird person. Nobody would think of Eric hurting himself every night he has the chance to, right? What if Hyesung watches him doing so? Will he give Eric a good alternative for hurting himself?
 
genre: /sad/angst/trigger warning
 
Storyidea 3: Thin
 
 
 
plot: Everything Hyesung wants is to be skinny. Starting to work out and eat less, Hyesung finds himself falling into the trap of an eating disorder. Will he be able to handle things on his own or will he break into pieces?
 
genre: sad/drama/selfharm/
 
Storyidea 4: Melody
 
 
 
plot: Hyesung has this certain melody in his head since he woke up from the coma. Meeting a stranger who plays the melody everyday with his guitar on the street, Hyesung tries to remember who he was before he had this accident.
 
genre: AU//angst
 
Storyidea 5: King of ballads
 
 
 
plot: Hyesungs voice is known to be one of the best singing voices in Korea. Yet other idols want to challenge him. Instead of keeping this 'duell' fair, the boy finds himself being almost killed by the compititors in order to get the title 'Best voice of korea'. Eric, Hyesungs manager, tries his best to get him and the idol out of all the trouble.
 
genre: AU/hate/angst/sad/romance
 
• Note:
None of these ideas are for you to take.
From this chapter on - every idea will be written soon or not at all.
What ideas of this ones you like the most? Tell me, I need to write sometihng new.
I am stuck with the other five (?) stories I have.
Spread the Ricsyung love!