-- Storyideas ;; Idol x You | Part 1

• embrouillé | ricsyungjang's notebook

Storyidea 1: The Aftershow Party

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: You, a high school student from ____ are spending your vacation with your best friend in Seoul. Both of you are huge fans of _____ and were happy as some boys invite you to his/her/their aftershow party. Taking out your most expensive dress you and your friend are really looking hot and y. You are enjoying the party as you get separated from your friend and find yourself with ____ and his/her friends dancing. _____ asks you for a drink and you gladly accept it. ____ showed you around and both of are feeling something. ____ asks you to spent the night with him/her and you agree.

genre: cute/fluff/romance/happy

 

Storyidea 2: Back-up-dancer

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plotYou, a girl obsessed with every k pop dance, get the chance to be a back up dancer of ____. Thinking of it as a one time thingy you applied for the position and easily got the job, being shocked as you are being told that you would have to go on the conert with ____. After getting  permission from your parents, you went with them/him/her and happen to share a room with ____, the one you hate the most because of his annoying personality.

genre: romcom/fluff

 

Storyidea 3: Sad miracle

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plotAfter spending your guest year in Korea you return back to ____ (your hometown) only to find out that your best friend suffers from a heart disease, unable to be healed. Not wanting to loose your best friend you decided to get the best doctors in order to help her/him. The journey brings you back to Korea, to Seoul and you meet ____. He promises you to help and give you all the money you need but it is too late - your friend died and there is nothing you can do anymore. ____ wants you to stay in Seoul and you do - afterall you had nothing in your hometown that was holding you there since your parents died years ago. ____ offers you a place to stay but what would happen if ____ turns out not to be the person he/she is on screen? What if she/he is anything else than normal?

genreangst/character death/crack

 

Storyidea 4: Cat & Dog

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plotYou are a new student at ____ university and moved from ___ to Seoul. Having no friend you think that your first day in university would be boring as hell but you met ___ and you two started to become something like friends, even though you were fighting all the time about stupid things. Then, you realized that you have feelings for ____. What will you do now?

genrecomedy/romance/fluff/AU

 

Storyidea 5: Assistant-manager

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plotYour father and mother own a big company in Seoul and your father wants you to take over it and you do. But it gets to busy for you to hanlde alone so you and your mother are searching for an assistan-manager. But none of the interviewed people seem good enough until you meet ____. You are hiring him and you two get along really well. He seems to be the perfect partner for you and your mother thought the same, setting a wedding for the both of you without imforming you or ______.

genrecomedy/romance/fluff/AU

 

• Note:

Wanna take an idea? PM me. That's all.
Please don't steal. I will hunt you down if you do, I swear!