-- Storyideas ;; Jongyu for happymonkey

• embrouillé | ricsyungjang's notebook

Storyidea 1: Piece of you

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Onew is loved by all SHINee members. They are fighting over him yet he doesn't realized what is happening around him. But the fights aren't worth anything, there is only one in Onews heart and that is none other than Kim Jonghyun.

genre: /romance/fluff

 

Storyidea 2: Blackout

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Jonghyun finds himself waking up somewhere near the airport. How did he come here? And who was he? And who is the boy laying next to him, blood all over his body? What the hell did happen?

genre: angst/romance//AU

 

Storyidea 3: City Boy

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Onew is the one you have to visit to statisfy your urges - everyone knows that even though it is illegal. Wanting to get the male behind those business a young police officer, Kim Jonghyun, decides to go under cover and get the man. But the business is full of surprises and traps. And what happens when Onew knows who Jonghyun is? Will he tell his boss? And what is more important to him? Money or love?

genre: AU/romance/lust/

 

Storyidea 4: Breaking News

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Jonghyun and Onew are in a relationship and managed it to hide that fact for over two years but a picture of them kissing each other is being published and everything starts to go down. SHINees leader Onew has to decide what's the best for SHINee and their fans and that desicion is not the best for him or Jonghyun.

genre: sad/romance/

 

Storyidea 5: One night stand

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: It  was supposed to be a one night stand, nothing else. But both of them meet every week in secret, soon it turns into everday. And being in the same band doesn't make things easier. Especially when being gay is still a big tabu in Korea.

genre: //romance/fluff