-- Storyideas ;; Ricsyung | Part 1

• embrouillé | ricsyungjang's notebook

Storyidea 1: Injured

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Shin Hyesung suffers from a serious knee injury but is too stubborn to get the surgery. Eric and the other members can persuade him to get the operation. But things will go wrong. Due a mistake from the doctor he won't be able to move his left leg anymore.  Or is there a way for Hyesung to be able to walk again? Or not? What will happen with  SHINHWA? And how will Hyesung handle all of this?  Will there be a happy ending?

genre: angst/sad but also  fluffy/romantic

 

Storyidea 2: My own fairytale

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore/

plot: Eric Mun doesn't believe in fairytales or anything related to magic since his one and only love was the science. He would only believe things that can be explained in a logical way or else he will laugh at you for believing something stupid. One day he mets a new male who had moved into his neighboor houd. From that day on nothing will be the same for Eric. Can love  persuade him to believe in magical things?
 
genre: comedy/romance/magical/
 
Storyidea 3: Aftermaths
 
can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore 
 
plot: Once kidnapped always paranoid. Since Hyesung had been kidnapped nothing is the same. His trust in people had been destroyed compeltely and he doesn't even let his mother or father hug him. Hyesung tries his best to get away from all the people that loved him in order to be safe. But trying to get away makes him realizing how much he actually needs them. All of them.
 
genre: sad/drama/selfharm/bromance
 
Storyidea 4: Sudden Miracle
 
canbetaken ;; cannot be taken anymore
 
plot: Hyesung and Eric are together. Same as Minwoo and Dongwan & Junjin and Andy. We all know that males can't get pregnant, right? Well, we were wrong. Hyesung is pregnant and the war against his own boyfriend, his friends and family starts since they want him to kill the children since it isn't normal. But Hyesung is quite stubborn, we all know, right?
 
genre: unrealistic/crack(?)/magical/mpreg/
 
Storyidea 5: Body Swap
 
can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore
 
plot: A simple visit at the funfair and a clairvoyant made Hyesung and Eric (both are hating each other) swapping their bodies. Once they found out what had happen they ask for a solution. The only way to get back their bodies is to live thrity days in the others body to understand him and the others feelings.A funny month for both men will start.
 
genre: fantasy/magical/funny/comedy/
 
• Note:
Wanna take an idea? PM me. That's all.
Please don't steal. I will hunt you down if you do, I swear!