-- Storyideas ;; Kyusung for happymonkey

• embrouillé | ricsyungjang's notebook

Storyidea 1: Your Eyes 

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: "The most fascinating part of you are your eyes; the way they look at me - the way they make me forget about everything I should care. Even though their color is unique and people may say they are not beautiful - I can't stop looking into them. Your Eyes were the reason why we are an item now. Your Eyes that will destroy everything or not at all."

Kyuhyun,a lonely vampire, meets the young yet mature student Yesung. At first he thinks that there is nothing special about that boy but after taking a look into his eyes he know that he is the one for him. And only for him. No one else can have him.

genre: AU/vampire/romance/lust/

 

Storyidea 2: Rhythm

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Everyone knows that Yesung isn't the best daner in SJ. Most people think that he doesn't have the feeling to dance - he is missing the right rhythm. But there is someone who knows that Yesung has the rhythm, yeah Kyuhyun was sure that Yesung had just the right rhythm.

genre: //oneshot(?)/romance

Storyidea 3: Apart

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Army service. Two years. Two years in which Kyuhyun won't see Jongwoon often.  But both know that they can go through this hardship, can't they? It's not like someone else confesses to Kyuhyun, is it? And of course does Jongwoon have the contacts to see his boyfriend even though they shouldn't see each other.

genre: sad//romance/fluff

 

Storyidea 4: Love isin the air

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Everyone knows about their feelings - yet both of them don't. Yesung is just to dense to realized Kyuhyuns feelings while the maknae thinks there aren't any feelings at all for his beloved Hyung. What if the SJ members decided to knock some sense into them? And will their relationship be able to grow stronger or break through all those hardships they have to face?

genre: /fluff/romance

 

Storyidea 5: Rebirth

can be taken ;; cannot be taken anymore

plot: Kim Jongwoon is dead. Car crash. Kyuhyun, his best friend doesn't want to believe it. Then he starts seeing Jongwoon everywhere he goes and he is not the only one. But the stranger introduces himself as Yesung, just Yesung, that's it. He looks the same as Jongwoon, has the same voice as Jongwoon. Who's that stranger?

genre: magical/sad/romance/tragedy/AU