oo6

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun POV   It was a black pitch room that I suddenly am in, makes me feel wierd.    "Hello?"   My voice echoed down the black tunnel, more like a dark place or surroundings. Everything was so creepy silent until a booming sound was heard.   Boom!!!   Looking at the direction to where the sound came from, I walk warily and somehow steady, like in those movies, James Bond 007, where the enemies was going nearly to him and he was already prepared marching in near to his enemies, ready to attack or rather shoot them with his shot gun.   My heartbeats quicken as I took every step and found a bright light shining down in front of me. That light was so mega super duper power wooh big, with a pair of royal gate at the end of where the light can be streched.    To be honest, it doesn't even hurt my eyes staring at it, it makes me feel addictive and reach out and enter to pass those gate, but one voice stopped me dead in my tracks.   "Seohyun? Is that you?"   Looking around me as I recognised the sweet feminine voice that I long wanted to hear from.   "Mom?! Its me Seohyun! Seo Joo Hyun! Where are you mom?! Why can't I see you ?!"   I screamed at the top of my lungs hearng her, my mom, Seo Hyun Mae.   "I'm right here, behind you, my daughter."   She said with her voice faintly whispering.   "Mom?"   I turned around with a smile on my face, soon, not to my expectation, my smile faded away slowly. Seing my mom wearing a white color dress from her hair, straight down to the end of her toe nail. Not as I expected the sight of seeing my mom like this over the past few years. Not even liking of what view which stands in front of me right now.   Her hair was now full of white hair and it's not dark brown anymore. Tears rolled down my cheek as I reminded myself that she is already growing old day by day.   "Honey? Why are you crying?"   She took a step forward and reach up her pale hands, feeling the coldness, and wiped away my tears. That touch that was now cold instead of warm. That touch from her hand that I was longing, dreaming to hold her hand as we could walk as far as we could down the streets that we could go for.   Without replying her question, I gave her a tight hug that lasts more than 2 minutes.   "Seohyun, everything is going to be okay."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter