oo3

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unexpectedly, her voice seems to be older than what I would expect to hear her voice would be. To my curious, "Hi. Can I know who is on the line?" Trying to be polite as possible, I asked the name of who is over the end of the line.    "This is Seohyun's Aunt, Henry. Remember me?"   "Yeah, yeah. I still remember you. Mind if you pass over your phone to Aika?"    "I hope not. She is currently not feeling well at this moment dear. Want me to leave any message for her?"   "Uh yeah, okay then if that is the case. Just let her know that I want to meet her at this address and timing that I will be sending via text message later on."   "Okay. Noted. I hope you will understand after you have come into a face to face situation with her later on. Goodluck and take care. Bye."   With that the both of us hanged up at the end of the line. But, something that Aunt Seo Joo In said makes me curious. Hope that I will understand when I meet Aika face to face? What does that suppose to mean?    Leaving all my thought behind, I started to plan and prepare things for her at the garden where we first met.  

 

 

 

First of all, I repost this chapter over for 4 times now. 

Why? Because Torch shut down just itself and me copying and paste and retype-ing author's note is really quite tiring enough for me.

Short chapter right ? I know.

It's to add on more surprise  with cutting all the scenes that is suppose to happen.

Geuss what? I wrote this story's draft in my Memopad in my phone and it took 6 folders to get to the surprisse ending.

Long typo until there then, but still there will be an annoyance cut for every single cliff-hanging situation for both Henry & Seohyun.

AND !

I laff to flip my hair every time  I wake up ! 

I just rebonded my hair for the last 2 days.

But hey ! I am busy since then,

And now ! I am back with a chapter called oo3.

Anyways, this chaptr is dedicated to...

DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter