oo9

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's POV    With shockness, I woke up at the sudden bang that could be heard from downstairs. A feeling of relief gush over me, as I woke up from a dream, wiping away my sweaty forehead with the back of my hands.    It was after a week after we had our second baby born, Seo Joo Hyeon for my son and Seo Joo Yeon for my daughter. Henry and I have been married for the past 2 years and finally got 2 beautiful angel on the 3rd year just before our wedding anniversary.   Finding that my husband, Henry is gone beside me, I got out of bed and stand up with my both weak legs, I went down the stairs slowly as I was just discharged, according to the doctor just 4 days ago.    I first check the balcony that is facing our backyard that is full with bunch of flowers and my children's outdoor toys for example like soccer ball.  Spotting that my husband is at the backyard, grilling stuff, I made my way and backhugged him.   Henry's POV   I felt a pair of feminine arms wrapped around my torso while I was grilling some meat to eat with our planted lettuce later on for dinner. Since it's a family day today, I decided to cook of what's in today's menu instead of Seohyun.   She just got discharged from hospital after 2 days in the hospital bed because she was still weak after giving birth to our angelatic daughter. I felt Seohyun snuggled her face at the nape of my neck and kissed it gently.   "Good afternoon sweet heart." I greeted her as I felt her nod at the back of my shoulder.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter