Meeting.

Crazy Love

After a couple of weeks, Yoona is finally introducing Taecyeon to her unnies. This was caused by a special occasion that happened..

(Yuri's POV)

"Unnies!" we heard Yoona shouting from like a mile away from where we were (by the way they were at a coffee shop).

"Annyeong hasseo, Ok Taecyeon imnida." he said the bowed 90 degrees in front of us.

"Omo, i'm so jealous." Sooyoung said that caused giggles. She looked at me since I was the one who giggled a lot and pouted at me.

"Sooyoung-ah gwenchana." I replied to her pout with a wide smiling face.

"Unnies, there's a reason why I chose now to introduce him to you." Yoona said while looking nervous.

Of course Sooyoung just couldn't help herself with her comments."You're pregnant aren't you?!" she said which also made me wonder.

"Anyo, anyo!" both Taecyeon and Yoona replied. It made us relieved.

"Your guess was close unnie." Yoona said. She continued her sentence whilst Sooyoung and I were confused "We're engaged and soon to be married."

Yoona's sentence made me choke on the croissant that i was eating.

"Unnie! Do you need water?" Yoona said which caused Sooyoung to give her "duh" face.

"Arrasso, i'll get some." Taecyeon said. After just a few minutes he came back with a cup and a pitcher of water.

"Here unnie." Yoona said as she poured water on the cup and gave it to me so that I could drink. As soon as I was alright I couldn't help but ask.

"You are really engaged?!" I asked then cleared my mouth a bit.

"Ne Yuri-shii. I have asked Yoona's hand in marriage." Taecyeon said as he flashed a smile to us. Why don't I trust him? And why is his teeth huge? And also.. why don't I feel ok giving Yoona to him?

"Well, we can't just give our saeng right away you know." Sooyoung interrupted my thoughts. "She means a lot to us so we'll probably need more time." she added.

"Time? I have all the time in the world to show you that I am deserving to own your trust." he stated clearly. Is he looking at me? Probably because he sees that I don't trust him.

"Since I might just scare you away from our Yong~, then why don't you do your best in earning Yuri's trust. She isn't harsh but she isn't nice too." Sooyoung said. I gulped at the thought of spending my time with a guy I don't trust my saeng to be with. Not that he looks bad but he gives of a mysterious aura. 

"Then it's settled, Taec will win Yuri unnie's trust!" Yoona said cheerfully, she continued "I know you can do it Taec! Fighting!".

I didn't know what to say that time. I still remain stunned as Yoona left with Taecyeon. 

"We'll be gong now. He's about to meet oppa so annyeong unnies!" Yoona waved goodbye from Taecyeon's car.

"Annyeong!" Sooyoung said. She then turned to look at the stunned me.

"Ugh, Yuri-ah? Gwnechana?" she asked.

"Ottoke? I don't even trust the guy to be with Yong~ yet i'm going to spend a lot of my time with him. I'm not even comfortable in his presence Soo." I replied.

"Don't worry Yul, i'm sure you'll survive. By the way, i'm going out today so don't wait up." she said.

"Mwo? Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"Well i'm going to meet Yong~'s friend who introduced her to Taec. Omo, i'm gonna be late so annyeong Yul." she said running towards our car. "I'm gonna use the car unnie since our house is just a few blocks from here."

"Aigoo Soo, great. I'm paying for the bill and walking home alone. Aish~" I mummbled after paying for the bill.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe in advance because exams are coming up and I might not update in a few days. please bear with me.  :( Ohh yeah btw ChangSoo is coming up :D

Comments here are appreciated and loved ♥ :)