Jeju 2.

Crazy Love

 

Changmin kept on ordering the alcohol and Sooyoung just kept drinking all of it. Changmin waited for the point that Sooyoung herself will open up to him so that she can't blame him for anything. And as soon as it happened...

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Ottoke... why is the room moving? Is this place renovating or something? Omo!

"Changmin-ssi looks quite hot with this kind of lighting." I thought... or maybe said out loud.

"Jinjja?! Whaa... Sooyoung-ah! You're much nicer when drunk." he said laughing, or giggling. Aren't those the same thing?

 

(Changmin's POV)

I think it's working. She's been saying random stuff so...

"Well Sooyoung-ah..." "Call me Sooyoungie" "Arasso Sooyoungie, now about that ex..." "Key oppa used to call me that." she said as she kept on cutting me off. Wait! Key oppa? Sooyoung is easy to crack I guess.

"Ohh Key oppa? Is he JUST a friend?" I asked emphasizing on the just.

"Well... No. He's my ex." she said with eyes filled with loneliness. What did this guy do to make Sooyoung's eyes like these when she says his name?

"He broke my heart... wait... wait! No! He tore me apart." she said while tears form on the corner of her eyes. I felt a strong punch of guilt in the stomach.

"Hey you know what Sooyoung..." "Sooyoungieee." she cut me off. "Yeah Sooyoungie, we don't need to talk about it ok? No need for me to know." I told her.

"No, it's fine. I'm ok if you knew. I trust you already. Do you actually think I won't remember me talking about this. I will and I won't regret it. It is for you to help me to move on and find a nice guy right?" she said. I guess she wasn't that drunk.

"If you're ok with it then sure tell me but if not i'm totally fine with it." I said. 

"Key oppa was the love of my life. We've been together for 4 years and on our 4th anniversary he... proposed to me, i think he did because we both made a wish as we blew our anniversary candles and that was my wish, ok back to the topic we were at the peak totally in love and of course we have quarrels here and there at times but we always found ways to work it out. We were what every couples envy, the perfect match, you know like we were just made for each other. One time, I was in a deep sleep when he woke me up out of no where and told me 'Sooyoungie, we've been engaged and had a party for it and maybe it's time we take another step like get married' and just like that we started preparing for the marriage. Yuri was my close friend then and we haven't met Yoona yet, i don't even know if she knew about this. As Yuri and I were looking at wedding catalogues, Key then got home earlier than usual and of course Yuri excused herself to go home, I guess she felt awkward, Key suddenly kissed my cheeks, chin, forehead, nose then lips. I was shocked 'cause he never acts like that. i asked him if anything was wrong or if he did something wrong and he simply replied 'Nothing dear, I just want to savour every moment with you' I asked him about it and he just said 'Well you know before we get married I mean' I just smiled but in my mind the words-savour every moment with you-kept creeping up like something was wrong. The next morning, I made breakfast and we ate together and he gave me a goodbye kiss and he got in his car off to work. Just after 3 hours I got a phone call from a nearby hospital saying that Kim Kibum, my fiancee's car crashed with him in it. I rushed to get to the hospital as soon as I can, I didn't even changed my attire because all I kept thinking about was him. I got there and went to the nurse's station to ask where he was, the nurse directed me to the operating room. I waited and waited for what seemed like forever. The doctors came out of the O.R and said he was in the clear. it meant he was already fine and that he'll be moved to a private room. Once all those prep was done, I went in and immediately held his hand. he opened his eyes and he doesn't recognize me, he doesn't know who the hell I was. he even called security on me. Well I cried so hard that day. His parents came to the hospital and told him everything. He wanted to believe them but he just couldn't, so I tried everything. Even the cliche stuff we see on t.v but none of it worked. Then our 5th anniversary came, that day was supposed to be our wedding day. I stopped. Yuri stopped me and opened my eyes to see clearly, to finally realize that he is never going to remember everything. The almost 4 and a half years we were together just... disappeared with the wind. Our relationship suddenly became a folktale never again to be told, you know?" she finished with tears falling from her lonely eyes down to her rosy cheeks and further to her luscious inviting lips and that S-line of hers calling my name out loud, why does it feel hot in here? I think I drank too much.

"Sooyoungie, I think it's time for you to go back to your hotel and me to go back to mine. I'll get my assistant to bring you there ok?" I said. What is wrong with me?! God, what's happening?

"Oppa, please don't go. Don't leave me like how Key oppa left me. I don't want to be and to feel alone right now. Please." she begged. Her eyes looking directly to mine. Why does my inner being want to pull her in for a kiss and wipe away... NO! Changmin! Control yourself!

"Ok, don't worry, oppa won't leave you like what he did, i'll be here ok?" I assured her. She's broken, shattered and right back to where she was before. 

 

(No One's POV)

Changmin tooke care of Sooyoung just as he said. He helped her into a cab and went to her hotel. He carried her bridal style from the cab to the lobby 'til they got to her room. Slowly, he laid her on the soft bed, but as he was about to leave she pulled his hand which caused him to fall on the bed. Sooyoung snuggled close to him, like a cat she slept snuggling to his side.

 

(Changmin's POV)

I can't stop looking at her, she looked at peace sleeping, like she was finally happy. I don't know how hard she went through, but I do know how much it can hurt. I have faced hurt before with Vic. For me, it felt like there wasn't hope for me. I wanted to die, but then I met Yunho, my dad's son from another woman in his past before my mom of course. He helped me and became a brother to me. He was there even though he didn't have to. I have this certain need in me to be the one that Yunho hyung portrayed in my life.

 

After that night was the bitter-sweet morning that came.

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

"Ughhhh..." I woke up with my half open eye lids. Somehow I feel protected. Wait, how did I get here? Who is this? Changmin?! He... helped me, right? Am I snuggling close to his body? What happened? I still am wearing my clothes so nothing rated happened. Why can't I remember?

"Ughhh!" I think he's starting to wake up. His eyes are opening. Ottoke?! 

In this desperate time, I pulled in desperate measures. I closed my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

 

(Changmin's POV)

"Ughhh!" I slowly woke up and remembered last night. I still am sleeping beside her. Wait, is she still sleeping? 

I took a peak at the slender lady cuddling close to my body. Ohh.. so she's still asleep, but what if... impossible. She would've turned to the otherside if she was already awake right? Yeah... 

In this proximity, her beauty ceases to amaze. I guess she just needs a little upgrade so people can see what i'm looking at right now. She truely is a goddess. Since she still is asleep, I didn't dare move an inch. Somehow, staying like this with her, I feel needed. I tightly shut my eyes and pretend like I didn't even woke up in the first place.

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

What's happening? Why isn't he moving?

Slowly, I took a peak to see that he was asleep, again. I swear I saw his eyes open. Why shut them close again? I guess he's too tired to get up.

Staring at the figure lying beside me, I guess Gyuri ssi is right. He does look good, but his confidence is a bit... over the top. His lips looks soft and desirable, his clear complexion giving out a masculine feel, his right arm giving off protection, and of course his body, providing warmth and looking marvelous under the sunlight. I cuddled a tad closer when I felt something with my hands, his abs. As the palm of my hands touch his abs they trembled with shyness and desire. This is the first time my hands actually touched those kind of muscles. My thoughts started to wonder...

 

(Changmin's POV)

I was about to fall in to a deep slumber again when I felt a pair of hands against my body. I looked down and see Sooyoung wide awake looking at and feeling my body. As strange as it is, I felt.. hot. Out of now where, manly instincts got over me. I got on top of her, pinned her wrists with my hands and her legs with mine. I looked at her feeling hungry for something called passion.

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

There were sudden movements and then I just realized he was on top of me. He was staring intensely at me. I tried to budge but failed because I was pinned down by the strong figure above me. Silence filled the air, both of us didn't dare to speak or even mutter inaudible sounds. The awkward moment was shattered by my phone's loud ring.

"I should answer that." I said with a weak voice. I couldn't speak any louder and I don't even know why.

 

(Changmin's POV)

No. It feels wrong to let her go at this moment. I needed to do something, something else. I cup her face with my hands and slowly reeled her in for a gentle yet lingering kiss. She was resisting at first, but after a while gave up. I slowly release her from my grasp and pulled out of the kiss. She looked at me. I wanted to smother her from that moment onwards, but then...

*KRIIING KRIIIING*

She hesitated to answer the call. "Go. It must be important..." then I whispered "to ruin this lovely moment."

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

I wish he just said no or he just threw my phone or turned it off. Ughhh... I don't even get why I'm wishing like this. I reach for my phone and answer. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked sweetly.

"Eish! Why didn't you tell me you were going to Jeju huh? I wanted to go there too." I thought hard who could the caller be when suddenly. 

"Who is it? You look like you don't recognize the voice. I'll talk." Changmin said as he reached for my phone.

"I'm sorry but may I ask who this is?" he said quite arrogantly.

 

(Changmin's POV)

"Minho. Who the hell are you? And why are you with Sooyoung huh?" the guy on the other line asked. Minho? Who is this guy?

"He said his name is Minho? Is this an unrequitted love of some sort or maybe a past lover?" I asked her seriously. Thinking, if this guy is someone Sooyoung likes, then... I don't really know what I'll do, but somehow it stings quite a bit.

"Lover?! Maybe you mean my-wait! Why are you so curious?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Wae?! Can't I be curious? Don't I have the right to be?" I asked raising my tone. It's ok that I raise my tone right? I'm just caring for her, right?

"What if he is a past lover? What if he's my first namja chingu huh?" she said, kind off teasingly.

"Good for you then. Maybe you don't need my help anymore." I said as I walked out. Am I hurt by this? Probably not. Max Changmin's type is no where near Sooyoung... right?

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Is he jealous? Why the hell would he be?

"Ya! What's wrong with you?" I asked running up to him and reaching for his wrist when he turned around and looked all serious, it was scary.

"You don't need me or my help since you have your is ex calling you." he said in an as a matter of fact tone.

"You're acting like you're a jealous boyfriend! Why are like this? Is it because of the kiss a while ago? Is that kiss the reason you're acting all possesive?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Uhmm... it doesn't matter anyway. I'm going now. I should eat since my great body, which you like to touch and caress, needs." he said going back to the old him.

"Ya! I touched it accidentally! I didn't even like it!" LIAR.

"Yeah right! In case you forgot, you're ex-boyfriend's on the other line." he said before leaving. Huh? Ex-boyfriend? Minho!

I looked at my phone to see he already hung up. This is all Changmin's fault! He's so moody, ugh!

*GRRRRRR*

I should eat. My lovely stomach is getting frustrated now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments here are appreciated and loved ♥