Past.

Crazy Love

-After a few weeks-

(Yuri's POV)

After two days in Jeju, Sooyoung finally came back with Yoona's friend. After a few more days, Taecyeon managed to last long and attain Sooyoung and I's approval in their engagement. After a few weeks, everything was settled... I guess.

"Yuri-ah!" someone called out to me. Weird. I don't remember meeting up with anyone today. "BOO!" a man's figure behind me shocked the life out of me. WAIT. It's just Taec.

"What was that?! Trying to give me a heart attack?!" I said furiously.

"Keep calm Yuri. I was just messing around. Now, I need your help." he said looking at me seriously. How come that last line seems like it came from a kids' favourite tv show?

"What kind of help?" I asked curiously.

"I'm kind of getting cold feet." he said nervously. Isn't that...

"You're rethinking of Yoona and your relationship?!" I asked infuriated.

"No. Not really. I guess? My dad said it happens and I just need a little push from someone to wake my senses up. I figured, who else could help me besides you?" he said.

"Why me? I'm busy." I said coolly. To be honest, I've been trying to avoid Taec now a days. Somehow eversince he's been around, I slowly develop feelings for him. At first I thought maybe it was just friendship, but now... I doubt it. 

"Please." he begged. I said no, for the first... twenty times but after a while I gave up.

"Fine! Just... shut up." I said feeing irritated.

"Thank you Yuri-ah, I'm very thankful and also very sorry for troubling you." he said with sincerity. Yeah, you don't know how much trouble you've been giving me. I made my way to our (Yoona, Sooyoung and My car) car when I sensed I was being followed. I looked behind me to see Taecyeon trailing behind me like a lost puppy.

"What now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well aren't we going to Yoona?" he asked.

"Ughh... I didn't said I'd start helping today right?" I said.

"But you didn't really specify when so let's just start today." he said in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact-ly' tone.

"Fine." I said surrendering as always.

 

-At YoonYulSoo's penthouse-

 

"Yoong~?" I shouted in the penthouse. This day gets weirder by the minute. Yoona's supposed to be here. She even told me she has nothing to do besides take home files for her wedding, you know, the bills and all that.

"Maybe she went out?" Taec suggested. I don't think so. Yoona would call or text if she left. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It's a message from Yoong~

From: AgiYoongie~

Unnie, can you please get Taec out of here? I need to talk to you, one on one.

Something is definitely wrong with this day.

From: Yullie^^ unnie

Arrasso. I'll get rid of him, but promise me that you'll tell me what's wrong, all of what's bothering you, okay?

I patiently waited for her reply.

From: AgiYoongie~

Ne unnie. I promise.

Okay. Now to get rid of Taec. 

"Ya Taec. I just remembered Yoong~ doesn't want to be bothered. Yeah, that's uhm right." I said. Obviously nervous.

"Is everything alright? Because I can spare all my time if I can help h-" I cut him off.

"Oh no! There's nothing you can help. I-it's kind of a girl's thing, yeah! A girl's thing." I said then gulped while silently praying to God to make Taec leave.

"O-okay. Just call me if there's an emergency or if you need my assistance." he said as I pushed him out of the penthouse.

"Ne! I'll cal if we'll need you, I promise! Annyeong!" I said as the elevator doors finally closed.

*PHEW*

I went back to the penthouse, shut the door and went straight to Yoona's room. When I pushed the door open, I saw a very troubled Yoona with a messy hair style, red puffy eyes and dishevelled aura.

"Omo Yoong~! You look like you got-" she immediately cut me off with her eyed wide "nothing bad happened! I think." now I'm just utterly confused. She thinks nothing's wrong?

"Huh? I don't get it." I said honestly.

"I'm physically fine unnie, but emotionally... I'm confused." she said looking down.

"Waeyo?" I asked full of concern. She's been happy eversince Taec but right now, it's like a different Yoona. I've noticed her being awkward towards Taec sometimes and also she's been out by herself at times, but this, it's like the time when she got her heart broken.

"Unnie, Nick and I have been contacting each other a couple of times for sometime now..." she started. I nodded as a sign for her to continue.

"So there I was hanging out with him, when suddenly, he brought up the past..." from where this is going, it doesn't sound so good.\

 

*flashback*

(Yoona's POV)

"Hey Him Yoong~! Haha!"  Nick said as I approached him.

"Yeah yeah keep teasing me like that while you can. Once I introduce Taecyeon to you, huh! He'll get revenge for me." I said raising my chin up.

"Are you sure about this Yoon?" he asked seriously. What's up with the change of mood?

"Huh?" I asked.

"Marriage is something you'll live for 'til the rest of your life." he said just like how parents do to their child. So, this is about me getting married to Taecyeon.

"You know, if it dosn't work out, there's always divorce." I said trying to lighten up the mood. I epicly failed.

"This is serious Im Yoona. Yes, you can get a divorce, but shouldn't you be sure before getting married?" he asked. What the hell is up with him?

"Sheesh Nick, I was just trying to lighten up your mood." I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill the happy mood. I'm also sorry for everything. I didn't mean to leave you." he said. Slowly, I felt tears welling up, threatning to leave my eyes.

"It's okay now Nick. You're forgiven." I said.

"I'm really sorry. I got scared, cold feet and I had doubts." he continued.

"I get it. You're sorry. I've forgiven you. Now stop it." I said seriously.

"No Yoona. I am all that, in the past, but now I'm ready. I know what I want now, and that's to be able to call you my wife. I want to give us another chance. Please say yes Yoon." he said. His eyes... it was the same eyes that asked me out, the same eyes that asked me to be his girlfriend, yet different from the eyes that asked me to marry him.

"I have told you that I have a fiancee and that we are getting married, right?" I asked clarifying if I've been clear about my intentions.

"You aren't married yet so I want to take this as a sign from God. To start anew. To try us again." he said. "It's only one chance. Please." he begged.

Why am I actually reconsidering?! What the hell is wrong with me?!

I stood up and left him.

"Please Yoon, think about it." he shouted at my retreating figure.

 

*end of flashback* (back to Yuri's POV)

"... and that's what happened." she ended. Why does this happen when everything seems to be going good for Yoong?

"What do you think?" I asked her.

 

(Yoona's POV)

Yuri unnie asked me what I think. Honestly, I don't know what to think.

"I don't know." I said in dilemma.

"Are you reconsidering? Tell me honestly." unnie asked.

"Yes." I answered honestly.

 

(Yuri's POV)

What?! She's considering what that guy said?! Maybe I need to ask her what really happened before.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Comments here are appreciated and loved ♥

I can't believe that I updated so soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ENJOY! ^^