Start.

Crazy Love

Sooyoung and Yuri were the best of friends eversince they were in highschool. Their friendship grew stronger as they grew up. Now that they are working, nothings changed and their bond still remained the same, just like their love life. Their love life has been dull, when they were in highschool guys asked them out but they'd refuse for they weren't allowed to be in a relationship yet, now that they are, none has been asking them out neither are they being noticed.

They met Yoona when they hired her as Yuri and Sooyoung's co-owner of their freelance wedding plan office. Yoona knew exactly why guys don't notice Yuri and Sooyoung. The two were practically not used in dressing themselves up even just a little. So this made Yoona give them a make over. And now the three of them are friends, and this is when the real story begins..

-Yuri's POV

"Ya! Im Yoona! Ppalli! I need to shower too you know" I said loosing patience. Ahh jinjja this girl, eversince we lived in a condominuim together she started hogging the bathroom all to herself.

"Arrasso unnie, just wait a momment" she answered.

"Ya! Ya! We're going to be late!" Sooyoung stated. "Im Yoona would you please hurry up?!" she added.

"Done." Yoona came out of the bathroom smirking.

"Since you're done, get out of my way." I said hurrying up.

We got dressed and ready. I drove us with our Mazda RX8 (http://photosofcar.com/mazda/mazda-rx8-yellow.html). We got to work on time, but since we're free lance wedding planners, being late wasn't really an issue to us. It was just our pride that drives us to be early.

"Unnies, i have a confession to make." Yoona suddenly said in the middle of our non-sensed chatting.

"Ne?" Sooyoung and I asked.

"I'm in a relationship.." before she could finish, of course the mighty mouth Soo interupted.

"Wah! Jinjja?! Is he cute? Or maybe more on the handsome type. Broad shoulders? Kind of skinny?.." and then i stopped her.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Choi Sooyoung-ah let Yoona finish." I said as Sooyoung slowly nodded. "Ok, continue." I then said.

"His name is Ok Taecyeon. He's a guy that was introduced to me by a friend of mine." she said.

"Can you ask your friend to introduce me to someone?" Sooyoung said. We laughed and then noticed that she was actually serious.

"Hmm.. arrasso unnie!" Yoona replied smiling.

"Well.. when can we meet him?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'll do my best into introducing him to you as soon as possible." she said and then winked.

"So, tell us more about him Yoona." Sooyoung said.

We talked about that guy for almost 3 hours 'til we went on with paper work. I don't know if I like the guy for her though, so i'll do my best into getting some information about him. Not that i'm too protective of my friends, but Yoona has gone through a bad relationship and has suffered a lot so I need to do my best so she won't get hurt again. I mean that's the least I could do for her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's a lame chapter but I hope you guys appreciate it.

Comments here are appreciated and loved ♥ :)