History

Her Hidden Identity
Please log in to read the full chapter

[a/n] HIIII GAISS!:) So Sorry I have been MIA for the past few years. Oops. Life just seems to be taking a whole weird direction for me and plus I have been getting writers block. And plus I'm not much of a writer, just a fan with an idea, but that's still no excuse! Haha But before I get started on this chapter, I have to thank all the new subscribers that subscribed to this story! I am very surprised that people find this story interesting and that people are finding this story period! Haha I hope I can help appease your waiting and that this chapter will make up for that!! :D To think I started this when BTS was a small little group....

 

After looking at the pairs of eyes gathered to hear her side of the story, she nodded at her parents as she took a seat in front of them all. The group had gathered in the living room so they would be comfortable for the story that is to come.

Aemi took a deep breath and began.

"It started when I was just a young girl..."

FLASHBACK

"Come on Aemi! You don't want to be late for the party do you?"

5 year old Aemi was hiding under her Hello Kitty covers was her mom was trying to coax her out to get ready for a party for her mom's friend's birthday. Little Aemi didn't understand why she had to go either. To her knowledge, there were only going to be big kids at the party, there wasn't going to be anybody her age going and she was going to be stuck as the only kid at the kiddy table. 

'Mama! I don't wanna! Too many big people are gonna be there...'

'That's enough hun.' As her mom pulls her out of the blankets with much protest from the little one. 'We need to go. I already told my friend that we are all going. Plus..' with a mischevious look and smirk 'You get to see your Uncle Jack Jack again~'

'UNCLE JACK JAC

Please log in to read the full chapter