Work...or Play?

Her Hidden Identity
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Hehe finally an update right?? Lolz! Well before I start this chapter, thank you to all you new subscribers! I'm actually surprised their are people out there who are willing to read my story! Thank you so much! ^~^ I hope to not let you down! :D)

 

AEMI's POV

I walk into the company building, and headed to the elevator down to the basement. I then head tot he practice room where you can hear the music booming through the closed door, along with the squeaking of sneakers on the dance floor. Poor boys must have not gotten any sleep, or schooling! At least for the younger kids.

I walk into the room and the music gets that much louder, and I see the hustle and bustle of the stylist unnies scrambling to make sure everything is perfect for the debut, as well as the source of the squeaking sneakers, the boys that are debuting soon with sweat soaking throughout their clothes.

"Okay, I'm here! Why am I here?"

The music stops and the boys look around, lost, until they catch sight of me."OH! Seonsaengnim, announghaesayo!" The boys bow to me.

"Hey boys, working hard?" I smiled at them

"NE!" they simultaneously answer. 

"OH AEMI! You're here!" Kiwoon, their manager, calls out to me.

"Hey Oppa!" I turn away from the boys and head to the other side of the room. "Yup, I am, and I still don't know why. You just frantically called and told me to come, which is so unlike you now that I think about it. I come and everything seems to be perfectly fine, the boys are still practicing, the clothes seem to be in order. Is there anything wrong?" I ask him. 

"...UHMMM... hehe.. no, not really?" Kiwoon scratches his head.  HMM Suspicious

I look at him skeptically "Uhmm okay then, I'll just go ba-" I get interrupted by, not one, not two, but SEVEN bodies glomping me from behind and toppling all eight of us onto the floor.

"OWWWWWWWWW" I turn my head around and I see seven mischievous faces smiling back at me.

"OHHHH that's why you called" I muttered.

Where did the respectful little boys go from a few minutes ago? 

"NOONNNAAAA I NEED A BREAKKKK, WE HAVE BEEN PRACTICING SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT, AND YOU DECIDED TO DITCH US FOR SLEEP! I THINK MY FEET ARE BLEEDING!!"  the maknae cried. Whoa, never seen him throw a tantrum before.

"YAH. How dare you ditch us in the middle of practice! We haven't stopped since then." the oldest pouts. 

UGH the weight of seven guys is suddenly hitting me and I need to breathe.

"ughhh, get off me please." I ask this group nicely.

They don't move a muscle, and just sticks there tougues out at me.

"I said, please get off of me." I ask with more authority.

The boys didn't bat an eyelash. OHHKAYY they asked for it.

I breathe in. "GET OFF ME YOU STUPID PUNKS BEFORE I HIT YOU WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HIT!!"

That did it. Their eyes widen,and they scramble to get off of me. They know I would carry out that threat. ;]

I get up as I brush off my clothes. These boys. I shake my head in amusement before turning to them.

"So it was you guys who decided to pull a little joke and use your manager as your helper, am I correct?" I ask in the most authoritative voice I could muster, while trying to keep a smile off my face.

They stiffen as they noticed the playfulness in the air diminished. or so they thought.

"Uhm, dah, uhmm, duhmm... Yes. yes we did." the leader stammers. "W-we're sorry."

I roll

Please log in to read the full chapter