Disturbing lunch

Her Hidden Identity
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugh, school... why do you have to start so early in the morning?!" Aemi groaned as she laid her head on the table. It was lunchtime and Miyun managed to drag the exhausted Aemi to the cafeteria, which was a miracle of itself since Aemi NEVER eats there. She manages to sneak to the rooftop and continues her usual naps there.

"Well, then maybe next time you shouldn't have practices that go until the early morning" Miyun says as she stuffs her face with kimbap. "I mean, they have already worked so hard before, and that was before they were gonna debut!" she says as rice comes flying out of .

Aemi's head shoots up like a rocket "Exactly! BEFORE they debuted and nobody knew who they were then, but now they are actually debuting! First impressions count, Miyun and they need to make the best one YET!" she bangs her hand on the table for emphasis.

"Who needs to make the best one yet?" a new voice asks.

"Some new band Aemi is training for their debut,' Miyun answers the voice,"but I still think you are tr-HEY JONGUP THAT'S MINE!"

"Mehrong! YUMM! Your mom makes the best kimbap EVER!" Jongup chew-speaks as he sits down at the table. "Anyway, what about this new group?"  

"They are gonna be debuting soon, and I'm just mentally and physically exhausted right now, even more exhausted than when i was training you guys and EXO at the same time!" Aemi groans. "I thought it would be easier with just one group." as she slams her face back on to the table, amazingly not onto any food.

"Maybe, its because you're getting older noona, your body is different than what it was last year! Just look at me! I got some abs~~" *SMACK* "OW NOONA- *looks back* oh its Junhong..." Jongup sneers.

"Don't be mean to noona, hyung! She is working hard, and you don't make comments about a girl's body like that.. right Aemi noona?~~" Zelo cutely remarks.

"AWWW THERE GOES MY LITTLE RAMEN HAIRED TEDDY BEARR!!! GIVE YOUR MIYUN NOONA A HUG!!" Miyun exclaims.

"AHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME, WOMAN!"

"YAH! ITS MIYUN NOONA TO YOU! NOW COME GIVE ME A HUG!"

"GET AWAY!"

"YAHHHHH!!" 

~~~

AEMI's POV

UGH these kids are giving me a headache..

I don't need to be here for their regularly scheduled chases

Please log in to read the full chapter