Prolouge

Her Hidden Identity
Please log in to read the full chapter

"5, 6, 7, 8!"

The music is blasting from the overhead speakers of the practice room as the young rookie group vigorously practice for their debut.

"AGAIN! FROM THE TOP"

Sounds of groans and hard breathing erupt from the members with signs of fatigue on their faces, but their eyes show determination as the music starts up again. It was the 15th time they had practiced their debut song, and their sweat was glistening on the practice floor.

"GOOD! Now go take a 5 minute break, and we will go from the top again!"

Sighs of relief resonated thoughout the room, as the young boys scrambled to get a drink of water or just passed out on the floor after practicing so hard.

Who knew having a hip hop debut song would be hard? Well, i think these boys did..

And who are these boys you ask?

Well they aren't the important ones right now. 

...

I know right? SHOCKER!

The band isnt the main focus in this story...

Well, they will have a role later on, BUT right now let's focus on-

"OKAY!! EVERYBODY UP!"

-her. Dang their choreographer is crazy! That probably wasn't even five minutes! Tough.. Poor boys...Ah! who am I kidding?!

As crazy as this girl is, these boys better appreciate all the hard work she does. She has made the top stars dance with moves that seems impossible for the average dancer to do. Which top stars you ask? Well, does Beyonce count? Madonna?

Please log in to read the full chapter