Dance Party

Ouran High School Host Club [Korean Version]

The next day, Choonhee was learning the Waltz with the girl named Seohyun as her partner.

"Quick, quick, slow....Quick, Quick, slow." Seohyun said as Choonhee tried her best to follow her dance steps.

"Very nice, Choonhee oppa...put your feet together at slow. A gentleman must lead." Seohyun said.

"Look carefully at your female partner." she continued.

"Ah, ye!" Choonhee said nervously as she shifted her gaze to look at Seohyun.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was sitting by the window looking gloomier than usual as he watched the couple dance together.

"Waahh!" Choonhee exclaimed as she accidentally tripped over Seohyun's foot, causing the both of them to fall with Choonhee on top of Seohyun.

"Joesonghamnida! Seohyun sshi!" Choonhee said, embarassed.

"It's okay, oppa." Seohyun said, wrapping her arms around Choonhee's neck.

"Ah, ah...Jinyoung sunbaenim is looking gloomy." Kwangmin said as he crossed his arms and looked at Jinyoung.

"He really wanted to be Choonhee's female partner, but it would be impossible for him because of the height difference." Youngmin continued, looking towards his twin.

Back at the table, Seohyun was sitting down on the chair resting from the dance practice.

"Mian, Seohyun sshi...for asking you to be my practice partner." Choonhee said, laying out the tea and biscuits on the table.

"That's not a problem, I heard you wouldn't be able to receive guests because of this intensive practice so I'm rather glad I would be able to spend more time with you." Seohyun said, smiling.

"Ahhh..." Choonhee said, looking down.

"Wahhh, aren't these new teacups?" Seohyun said excitedly as she picked up the teacup and ran her fingers around it.

"They're Ginori aren't they?" Seohyun said, admiring the jade green teacups.

"Ginori??" Choonhee asked, wondering what that meant.

"You really have the eyes of an expert." Myungsoo said, as he appeared beside the table.

"This tea set just came in yesterday, our club is looking into upgrading it's teaset collection." Myungsoo continued, smiling slightly.

"Ah, I see....it's so beautiful, the color is so gorgeous." Seohyun said, continuing to admire the piece in her hand.

That suddenly triggered a reaction from Jinyoung and he quickly looked up from his daze.

"You really like tableware don't you?" Choonhee said, smiling cluelessly.

"AAAAAniyooo....I don't really like them..what are you saying???" Seohyun said laughing nervously.

Choonhee continued to smile at Seohyun as beads of sweat formed on her forehead...."She DOES like them...why is she saying she doesn't?" Choonhee thought

Just then the door opened and a guy walked in, he was average looking and was carrying a box of what seemed to be tableware.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I've brought the teacups you ordered." the guy said.

"Kamsahamnida, the wares you have chosen for us are very well received by the ladies." Myungsoo said "You're very good." he finished.

"I'm glad to hear that." the guy said.

"Is that someone from the company?" Choonhee asked as she walked over to receive the box from the guy.

"I'm just a student, I'm wearing the school uniform am I not?" the guy said as he smiled.

Seohyun laughed from where she was sitting and the three of them turned to look at her.

"Choonhee oppa, you're a very funny person." she said as she laughed "but that's understandable, he does not look like the heir to a first class corporation." she finished.

"Heir?" Choonhee asked.

"His family, the Kwon Group mainly deals with the import and export of tableware." Myungsoo explained.

"and right now, their share in the market in number one in the country."

"So I asked him to bring in some whenever shipment came in." he finished.

"I really trust your eyes Dongsun sshi." Myungsoo said.

"Ah, no not at all...my eyes aren't that good yet." Dongsun said shyly.

Choonhee noticed the atmosphere in the room between Dongsun and Seohyun.

"I heard your studies in England began next year?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, that's right...well then, I'll be going." he said.

Seohyun watched sadly as Dongsun left the room.

"Are you enjoying your time at the host club?" Jinyoung asked, suddenly appearing in front of Seohyun.

"Are you close with that person just now?" Choonhee asked walking to the table as well.

"Huh??!! No no no....we're...we're not close or anything, what are you talking about Choonhee oppa?" Seohyun stammered as she quickly stood up from her seat.

Choonhee found it strange why Seohyun was having such a big reaction.

"I'll excuse myself for the day." she said as she left.

"Chooniee!!" Minwoo shouted as he ran up behind Choonhee and hugged her from behind, Choonhee could hardly breathe. "do you know that, Dongsun sshi is Seohyun sshi's fiance?" he said.

"Huh?" Choonhee said, turning behind to look at Minwoo.

"Myungsoo, since when did you know?" Jinyoung asked.

"You mean about the fiance business? Well, of course I reseached about our customers." Myungsoo said flipping open his notebook.

"Those two are childhood friends and their enagagement was decided by their parents..." Myungsoo said reading from his notebook.

"This information was of no use to me, so I ignored it." he said.

"You..." Jinyoung started.

"Kwon Dongsun, grades are good...family prestige is so-so, looks are average, his strong point is his serious personality..If you were to pick a bad aspect..." Myungsoo said as the twins joined in.

"He doesn't leave a lasting strong impression." Kwangmin said.

"He's weak." Youngmin said.

"In other words, he's boring! End of report." Myungsoo said, closing his notebook.

"Wahhh he has no mercy on guys.." Choonhee thought as she stared at Myungsoo.

"Dongsun sshi is a nice person." Minwoo said, now he has shifted position to beside Donghyun "right?" then he started tugging at Donghyun's sleeve.

"Ah." Donghyun said.

"Let's write out a plan!" Jinyoung said.

"For what?" everyone replied.

"Ouran Host Club exists to bring joy to the ladies!" Jinyoung said proudly.

 

One week later..

At the main building for the dance party.

"To all you little lambs who have gathered here at the Ouran Host Club dance party, Welcome." Jinyoung announced as he lifted up his arm and the chandeliers started to light up one by one.

The orchestra also started playing.

The ladies all started clapping as Jinyoung who was wearing a pure white suit, took a bow.

"We wish you to enjoy this dance with all our host club members." Myungsoo who was wearing a black tuxedo said.

"Also, to the lady to displays the best dance tonight..the one who will be chosen as queen, you shall receive a warm kiss from our King on your cheek." Myungsoo said as he raised his hand to indicate Jinyoung who flashed a smile.

"Do your best....baby~" Jinyoung said in a cool y voice which made all the girls squeal and faint.

Choonhee was slouching in a corner, with her hair standing at Jinyoung's words.

"Choonhee sshi, you don't look too enthusiastic." the twins said as they appeared behind Choonhee.

"I'm not used to these kind of events." Choonhee said "as far as dance parties are concerned, I've only been to the trot concert show in my neighbourhood."

"I probably won't call that a dance party." Myungsoo said "well at least have a taste of the food here, it will be a treat."

"Treat? You mean like....Ootoro?" Choonhee asked.

A big reaction happened when Choonhee said that, Myungsoo pressed his pen down too hard and it broke and then the twins started hugging Choonhee and crying.

Jinyoung quickly rished down from the steps "Get this poor child some Ootoro now!! Also add a premium sushi platter to that!" Jinyoung ordered.

"Poor child...Poor child.." the twins said while hugging Choonhee.

"Damn you rich bastards..." Choonhee thought, ootoro was probably like a common food for them.

Later the hosts all started dancing with their customers.

Choonhee was standing at the side watching when Seohyun came up to her.

"Choonhee oppa, I have been looking for you..you would dance with me right?" she asked.

"Yes, of course." Choonhee said smiling as she reached out her hand to take Seohyun's.

Over at the dancing area.

"Seohyun sshi is here." Minwoo said, watching them.

"Then, let's begin our mission!" Jinyoung said.

"Ye!" Minwoo and Donghyun said as they ran and grabbed Choonhee away from Seohyun.

"What? A kidnapping!?" Seohyun exclaimed, shocked.

The brough Choonhee back to the back room where the others were waiting and Donghyun lifted Choonhee down from his shoulder.

"You didn't have to be so forceful.." Choonhee protested, when Kwangmin shoved her some clothes and Minwoo pushed her into the changing room.

"Who cares, just change into this." Kwangmin said.

"An accident at the end will heat things up. Liste Choonhee, your time limit is the twenty minutes before the of the party." Myungsoo explained the plan.

"We've already called Dongsun to the designated classroom." Myungsoo said looking at his watch.

"Be sure to get his true feelings out ne!" Minwoo said.

Choonhee sat down on the chair in the dress she had changed to and a long haired wig, as the twins helped with her make up.

"Well we're all still feeling insecure because this is Jinyoung sunbaenim's plan." the twins said.

Then the door opened as Jinyoung came in.

"Yah, how can all of you stay back here? Who'll take care of our guests?" Jinyoung said.

Then Choonhee stood up from her chair with the make up on and the long hair and the dress and Jinyoung was mesmerised by the sight...he couldn't take her eyes off her.

'What do you think Jinyoung?" the twins asked.

"Choonieee you're so cutee!!" Minwoo exclaimed, clenching his fists and shaking his head.

"My face feels so heavy, I can't walk well in these kill heels." Choonhee complained as she dragged her feet out of the room.

"Fighting!!" the twins said as the lifted their fists in the air.

"She...she's...too cute...." Jinyoung said, still staring at Choonhee.

 

At the classroom where Dongsun was waiting.

Choonhee walked in as Dongsun turned around to look at her.

"Ah, you're the onw who wrote this letter?" he asked holding up a piece of paper "you're very different than what I imagined." he said as Choonhee approached.

"Letter?" Choonhee asked cluelessly as she took the letter from Dongsun to read.

It was written it pink ink with hearts everywhere and cute stickers and mushy words, something Choonhee would never write.

"Who...the hell..wrote..this." Choonhee said as she tightened her grip on the letter.

"Hmm, where have I seen ou before?" Dongsun asked, finding Choonhee familiar.

"Ahhh Ahhh, no this is my first time meeting you." Choonhee quickly said, laughing nervously.

"Even though you gave me this letter, I can't answer your true feelings." Dongsun said looking down.

"There's already a girl whom I cherish." he said.

"That girl is your...." Choonhee started.

"Unfortunately, she's not my girlfriend..actually she must be tired of me." he said.

"I think a brighter, more confident person would be better for her." he said looking out the window.

Choonhee stared at Dongsun for a moment, he seemed really sincere.

Outside, Jinyoung was taking Seohyun somewhere.

"Where exactly are you taking me Jinyoung oppa?" she asked.

"I don't think you are suited for employing schemes." Jinyoung replied.

"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked.

"No matter how much you try to get his attention by wandering around the various hosts, you look far happier when you look at teacups." Jinyoung said.

Seohyun thought of the times she and Dongsun shared together, the happy times.

"Stop it, no matter what I do he just doesn't care at all." she said. "even the studying abroad thing,he made the decision before i knew of it."

Back inside the classroom.

"So, I want to change to..see the world..become a better man..I know it sounds selfish, but I wish she would wait for me." Dongsun said, staring out the window.

"Ah, that's really selfish." Choonhee said.

A arrow stabbed Dongsun in the heart.

"Asking her to understand without even telling her is totally unreasonable." Choonhee said.

"If you have such strong feelings for her, why is there a need to delay it?"

"From the moment you wanted to change, you will be able to change." Choonhee finished.

Dongsun was staring into Choonhee's eyes when suddenly Seohyun opened the door and saw them.

"Seohyun?" Dongsun said as he saw her at the door.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I seemed to have interrupted something.." Seohyun said as she started to cry, then she turned and ran.

"Seohyun!" Dongsun called as he ran after her.

"Yah, aren't you making things worse?" Choonhee said as Jinyoung appeared.

"Well, he chased after her didn't he?" Jinyoung said.

Choonhee smiled as she realised what Jinyoung said was right.

"Our Ouran Host Club exists to bring fortune to girls...huh?" Choonhee thought as she looked towards Jinyoung.

Outside Dongsun was still running after Seohyun, when he caught up to her and grabbed her arm.

They stopped and stared into each others eyes as the wind started to blow and the lights started to come on, the doors all opened and everyone when out to the balconies over looking where Seohyun and Dongsun were.

'Well then everyone, our lovely night together has finally come to our last song." Jinyoung's voice sounded over the speakers.

'The last waltz from our host club is dedicated to....this couple." Jinyoung said as he smiled and raised out his hand to Seohyun & Dongsun, who were a little confused.

'Princess Seohyun.." Dongsun said as he took a deep breath "would you like ot dance with me?" he asked as he bowed down a little and raised out his hand to her.

"Yes." Seohyun said as she took Dongsun's hand and danced.

The hosts all watched te beautiful sight from the balcony that they were at.

"I like you....I always have, let me propose to you again." Dongsun said as he stared into Seohyun's eyes.

Seohyun started to tear as she was so touched by Dongsun's words.

Tonight, dancing under the cherry blossoms with the one she loved....the host wandering girl is no more.

"Let us bless this couple!" Jinyoung said as he raise out his hands.

Choonhee who was standing next to him had to quickly duck before Jinyoung hit her.

"Tonight's dance queen is.....Princess Seohyun!" the twins announced.

"Now time for the kiss from the king." Kwangmin said.

"My time has come huh." Jinyoung said, putting in fingers in a v below his chin again.

"Oh wait, it has been changed to...Yoon Choonhee." Youngmin said.

"What!?" Choonhee and Jinyoung said together.

"Because Myungsoo sunbaenim said..."an accident at the end will heat things up."" Kwangmin said as he winked.

Jinyoung stared at the twins in disbelief.

Dongsun laughed "it's just on the cheek right? Go get your kiss..as a memory from graduating from host-wandering." he said.

"This is going too far..." Choonhee said.

"I'll cut your debt by a third." Myungsoo said.

"Huh!?" Choonhee exclaimed on hearing the word CUT and DEBT "oh well, it's jut the cheek." she said as she walked over.

"Ne ne, could it be that it's Choonhee sshi's first kiss?" Minwoo asked.

Jinyoung was starting to freak out again.

'What!??!" he screamed.

Choonhee held Seohyun's chin with her hands as she moved it to the side so she could kiss her cheek.

"Hold that kiss!!!" Jinyoung shouted as he ran to grab Choonhee but he tripped over the banana peels that the twins had left behind ending up giving Choonhee a push and they kissed mouth to mouth.

"AHHHHHH!!" Jinyoung screamed as Choonhee and Seohyun quickly moved away from each other covering their mouths.

The crowd cheered.

Even though my first kiss was given to a girl by a strange series of events, the night had a good feel to it...so I guess..it's fine. Choonhee thought as she smiled a little.

Jinyoung however, was already in tears.

Choonhee's first kiss.....was not given to her by him. T.T