The Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club [Korean Version]

A girl named Choonhee stood in front of a huge door with a sign on top that said "Reading Room" she had short messy brown hair and was wearing a black hoodie and jeans with sneakers. Her face wasn't really visible behind her thick black rimmed spectacles, if you looked at her from far you would think she was a boy.

She pulled open the door of the reading room a little and saw that it was filled with students chatting noisily.

"Isn't a reading room supposed to be quiet?" she said to herself as she closed the door and sighed, this was already the fourth reading room in the school she tried, isn't there a reading room that was quiet and with no people?

She dragged her feet down the hallway as she thought about her dead mother, ten years had already passed since then.

"Umma, it seems like Rich people come to school just to play."  she said in her mind as she continued down the hallway.

Just then, she came across another room she looked up to the sign which said "Music Room."

"Maybe this room's empty." She thought as she slowly twisted the door knob.

As the door opened, a gust of cool air blew against Choonhee's face she moved her head backwards as a gust of rose petals started floating out from the room.

A bright light casted on Choonhee's face as she squinted to see what was inside, there were six shadows four were standing and one was seated on a chair with a short figure standing next to his chair.

"Welcome to the host club." the voice of the six figures from inside chorused.

As the brightness left Choonhee's eyes, she was finally able to focus and she could now see the six boys clearly.

She was looking for a place to read, but she found the Host Club instead.

Ouran High School was defined by two things, prestige and wealth and rich people have a lot of time on their hands. Therefore, Ouran Host Club was created for handsome boys who have time on their hands giving hospitality to beautiful girls who also have time on their hands and profit from them.

It was something only unique to this school.

Choonhee stood in front of the door, staring at the six beautiful boys in front of her they were all dressed in the special Host Club uniforms.

"Hooosttt Clubbb??" she stuttered.

"What? It's a guy...." The twins Youngmin and Kwangmin said together as they rolled their eyes in disappointment.

Both of them were tall and their faces looked exactly alike but Youngmin had blonde hair and Kwangmin's hair was of a darker color.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin you're in the same class as this person aren't you?" Myungsoo, the one with short dark hair and sharp features said as he scanned Choonhee.

"Yes we are, but no one is class actually goes near this person so we don't really know him well." The twins said as the shrugged.

Myungsoo let out a laugh as he looked towards Choonhee, it was obvious this person was a girl couldn't the others see it.

"Welcome to Ouran Host Club, special student." Myungsoo smirked.

"What!? You mean he's the special student Yoon Choonhee everyone has been talking about!?" Jinyoung, the light colored haired boy who was sitting on the chair said as he slowly stood up.

Choonhee wanted to get out of the room badly, but her feet just wouldn't move.

"How do you know my name?" she asked as she looked towards Jinyoung.

"Well, let's just say our school is pretty hard to get in...especially for commoners like you, unless you must be a nerd!" Jinyoung said as he pranced around the room failing his arms about.

Choonhee slouched as she looked towards the ground....he called me a commoner and a nerd both in one sentence!

"So you are my hero, Choonhee sshi! Even if you're the top in class, you're the poorest in school..it's hard to find someone so rare like you!" Jinyoung continued, placing his face right in front of Choonhee's.

"Welcome to our elegant world!" he exclaimed as he put his arm around Choonhee.

"Ah, I'm going to leave now." Choonhee said as she finally got the movement back in her feet.

She was walking towards the door when suddenly, someone came from behind and grabbed her arms causing her to jolt in shock.

It was the shortest and cutest looking guy there, he had big round puppy eyes and smooth dark hair.

"Choonie Choonie! You're top in the school!? That's awesome!!" Minwoo said as his eyes sparkled.

Choonhee slowly wrestled her arm out of Minwoo's grip "Ahhh...no...not really." she said "and who said you could call me Choonie!!?" she shouted at Minwoo who quickly took a few steps back.

"I never thought that our school's special student was Gay." Jinyoung said as he stepped in front of Choonhee.

"Gay...?" Choonhee said as she looked down at the groud hopelessly.

"So what's your type?" Jinyoung continued "The wild type?" he said pointing to the tallest one there, Donghyun who had a stern look on his face and crossed his arms.

"Cute type?" he said pointing to Minwoo who smiled cutely.

"Little Devil Type?" he said pointing to the twins who spun around and stood with their back to each other.

"or the Cool type?" he said pointing to Myungsoo.

"I...I think you're mistaken!" Choonhee said as she backed away "I was just looking for a quiet place to study." she said as she made for the door.

"Hmmm..." Jinyoung said as he stood in Choonhee's way once again "or...why don't you try me?" he said running his fingers across Choonhee's cheek.

Choonhee blushed wildly as she gulped "No...no." she stammered as she stumbled backwards.

Unable to see, Choonhee knocked into the wooden stand which was holding an antique super expensive looking vase.

"Ahhhh!!" she screamed as she quickly spun back trying to grab the vase and stop it from falling but she missed and the vase went crashing to the ground.

Choonhee stood there staring at the shattered pieces of vase, unable to say anything.

Youngmin and Kwangmin appeared behind Choonhee.

"Oh no, that's the antique vase from an auction we were keeping..." Youngmin said.

"and we thought we could sell it for 10 Million Won.....I guess we won't be able to do that now." Kwangmin continued as the twins sighed.

Beads of sweat formed on Choonhee's forehead "10 Million Won!?!?!?!" she screamed.

"You will never be able to pay for that, you can't even afford the school uniform." Youngmin said.

"What's with that ridiculous outfit of yours anyway?" Kwangmin continued.

Choonhee grabbed her hair with her hands, why was this happening!?

"What should we do Jinyoung?" Myungsoo said as he picked up a vase piece from the ground.

Choonhee gulped as a chill ran down her spine at Myungsoo's words.

"Have you heard the saying Choonhee sshi?" Jinyoung started as he settled down on his chair again.

Choonhee looked towards Jinyoung, shuddering.

"If you can't afford it, work for it....from today onwards, you are the Host Club's Dog!" he said as he pointed his finger straight at Choonhee.

"Ani...aniyo....this is not happening!!" Choonhee said as she collapsed to her knees.

 

The Host Club is Open:

Female students started pouring in looking for their favourite hosts.

Jinyoung was seated at the couch with a group of girls surrounding him.

"Jinyoung oppa, what is your favourite kind of music?" one of the girls asked.

"Of course, it's the song I wrote for you.." Jinyoung said as he moved closerand ran his fingers through the girl's hair.

The girl blushed "Oppa, won't you try some of the cake I made for you?" she said taking up the plate of strawberry cheesecake and holding it in front of Jinyoung.

"I will, if you feed me." Jinyoung said as he flashed a smile and put his arm around the girl.

"Oh...Jinyoung oppa!" the girl squealed in delight.

"Oppa, I heard you took in a stray cat recently." another girl with long straight hair said.

"Ah, well I wouldn't exactly call him a stray cat.." Jinyoung started, when Choonhee walked in through the door carrying some grocery bags.

"There you are little puppy, did you buy the things that I told you to?" Jinyoung asked as he turned his attention to Choonhee.

"Puppy..." Choonhee mumbled as she made her way to pass Jinyoung the stuff.

"Here's the coffee you asked." she said as she passed Jinyoung a bottle of instant coffee.

Jinyoung scanned the bottle like it was something alien to him.

"I have never seen this brand before, is it the grounded kind?" he asked.

"Ani, it's instant coffee." Choonhee said.

"Instant coffee??" the girls chorused.

Hearing the commotion, the other hosts and their guests also came and surrounded Jinyoung, staring at that bottle of instant coffee in his hand.

"Instant coffee?? Isn't that those kind that commoners use when they have no time to ground coffee beans??" Jinyoung asked.

Choonhee rolled her eyes at the bunch of rich people oogling at the bottle of instant coffee.

"Mianada, I'll go buy another one...I didn't knwo you wanted high quality coffee beans." she said as she reached out to take the bottle from Jinyoung.

"Ani!" Jinyoung exclaimed as he pulled the bottle away from Choonhee's grip "I'll try....this...commoner coffee!!" he exclaimed, standing up.

"Oooh, oppa is so brave for wanting to try something like this." one of the girls said as they started clapping.

Jinyoung raised his hand as if to say, no need to clap for me like he was doing something huge.

Choonhee rolled her eyes again...damn rich bastards....

"Choonhee sshi, please come over here and show us how the coffee is made." Jinyoung said as he went over to the coffee table.

Choonhee made a face, when suddenly the girl with long straight hair spoke.

"Ahhh, Jinyoung oppa is wasting his time...there's no way this commoner coffee that a commoner bought would suit his taste." she said as she sighed.

Choonhee looked towards the girl "Mwo?" she said.

"Ahhh, mian I was just talking to myself." the girl said as she flashed Choonhee a fake smile.

Choonhee frowned as Jinyoung started to call her again.

"Choonhee sshi." he said.

"Oh, ye ye...agesumnida." she said as she walked over to the coffee table.

Choonhee filled the beautifully crafted teacups with the instant coffee mix as the crowd gathered around her like it was some circus show or something.

After that she poured the hot water into the teacups.

"Help yourselves." she said as she lifted up the tray.

"Let's try it." Jinyoung said as he put his finger and his thumb in a V shape below his chin.

"My dad will kill me for drinking this." one of the girls said as she picked up a teacup.

Jinyoung quickly flew over to her side and caressed her in his arms.

"Would you drink it, if we went mouth to mouth?" he said in a y voice as he lowered the girl down.

"Ye....Yess.." the girl stuttered.

as the other girls around started squealing.

"God...." Choonhee thought as her hair stood on it's end.