Girl!?

Ouran High School Host Club [Korean Version]

Choonhee's first day as a host:

"Choonhee oppa, what are your hobbies?" one of the girls at his table asked.

"Oppa, your skin is so smooth like a girl's may I know what kind of skin products you use." another asked.

"Oppa....did they just call me oppa...it's over...it's over..." Choonhee said in her mind.

"Choonhee oppa, what made you join the host club??" another asked.

"Ah! That's right, Jinyoung sunbaenim said if I can get a hundred customers my debt will be written off! I shall work hard, Choonhee FIGHTING!" She thought.

Over at the couches, Jinyoung who was serving his customers was constantly peeping over at Choonhee's table. He seemed to be really interested in her.

"Oh my, your umma passed away ten years ago, does that mean you have to do all the chores?" one of the girls asked.

"Yes, that's right..I don't really know how to cook so she left behind lots of recipes for me while she was staying at the hospital, It's really interesting to learn them one by one." Choonhee replied.

"My appa, will always be very happy if I manage to cook the recipes well..." Choonhee said as she smiled to herself, reminiscing.

"I miss those times..." she said, as her eyes sparkled.

Hearts appeared in the eyes of the girls surrounding Choonhee as they stared dreamily at her.

Jinyoung was also staring at Choonhee dreamily with his eyes wide open.

"Choonhee oppa...may we request for you tomorrow again??" the girls squealed.

Choonhee blushed at the sudden squeals from the girls "Sure, that would help me out alot." she said as she smiled.

"He's being accepted." Jinyoung said, as he watched from his table.

"He's like a natural." Myungsoo said arranging his hair.

"He doesn't need any techniques." The twins said as the stared at Choonhee in awe.

"Jinyoung Oppa." the girl with the long straight hair previously, spoke suddenly.

"Huh?" Jinyoung said as he awoke from his daydream.

"Ah! Mianada My Princess...I was just concerned about our kid there." his face changed from a face of a boy who just saw his crush to his normal handsome and elegant one.

"You seem to be really concerned over that kid." the straight haired girl said, with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Of course, you could say I'm just watching over him like an appa would." Jinyoung finished, with his eye smile.

Jinyoung turned to look at Choonhee, who was laughing along with the other girls.

"Choonhee ah, come over here for a second." he said snapping his fingers.

Choonhee looked up from her chatter "Ye, sunbaenim." she said as she stood up to walk over.

"Introduce yourself, this is my guest Princes Mihyun." Jinyoung said, introducing the girl with long straight hair.

Choonhee recognised her as the girl from before with the fake smile.

"Ah ye, Annyeonghaseyo...Choonhee imnida nice to meet you." Choonhee said as she smiled cutely and tilted her head to the side.

As Jinyoung saw Choonhee's introduction, his eyes widened and sparkled as he looked towards her.

"That's so cuteee Choonhee!!!! That shy face is really good!! Good!! Very good!!!" Jinyoung exclaimed excitedly as he flew up from his seat and grabbed Choonhee in a hug and spun her around.

"AH! AHhhh!" Choonhee screamed, shocked from Jinyoung's sudden invasion.

"Jinyoung oppa?" Mihyun said, with an unhappy frown on her face.

But jinyoung ignored her and kept spinning Choonhee around, who was by now really dizzy.

"Cute cute!! So cute!!" Jinyoung said.

'Ahhh AHhhh, ahhh Donghyun sunbaenim!!! Help...help me!! Save me!" Choonhee screamed as she reached out her hand after seeing Donghyun.

Donghyun became alerted after hearing Choonhee's screams and immediately flew over, grabbing Choonhee and lifting her up with his arms.

"O." Donghyun said as he stared up at Choonhee's face...and it was then that he realised, Choonhee was a girl.

"Donghyun sunbaenim, you didn't have to do that..." Jinyoung said as he looked at Donghyun carrying Choonhee.

"Come Choonhee! come back to appa's arms." Jinyoung said reaching out for Choonhee.

"Yah, I don't need two appas!" Choonhee snapped as Donghyun slowly put her down.

Behind them, the jealous and scary face of Mihyun was staring straight at them.

 

After most of the people left, Choonhee was looking around the room for her bag.

"I wonder where the hell I put my bag." She said to herself and she walked around scratching her head.

Just then, she looked towards the window and saw that it was open.

"Hmmm?" Choonhee said as she approached the open window, looking out she saw her bag which was now floating in the pond below.

"Wahhh, chincha...I thought there would be no bullying in a school like this!" she said, peering through the glass.

She sighed as she left the room to go get her bag down below.

While running pass the hallway, she ran past the straight haired girl named Mihyun.

"Ah, you look so neat and tidy now thanks to Jinyoung oppa huh." she said, in a spine chilling tone.

Choonhee stopped in her tracks, was she the one who threw her bag into the pond?

"Maybe you should try fixing your ill-bred nature too." she said as she raised her head and left.

Choonhee bit her lip as she made her way down to the pond, she was pretty sure that Mihyun was the one who threw her bag into the pond.

"Ahhhh, wallet wallet where are you? If I don't find you I won't have money for my lunch." Choonhee said as she searched through the pond with her bare hands.

She had rolled up her pants to go in and look for her wallet.

"Yah, commoner." Jinyoung's voice sounded from behind "you've got a lot of guts to skip club activities huh." he said with his hands on his hips.

"By the way, why are you washing your bag?" Jinyoung asked, staring at Choonhee's soaked bag which was on the floor.

"I dropped my bag in the pond by accident, now I can't find my wallet." Choonhee said as she continued searching "if I don't fnd it I won't have money for the week." she finished.

Jinyoung watched Choonhee curiously, there was something different about her that attracted him but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Hmmm." Jinyoung said as he started to roll up his pants as well, then he got in the pond to help Choonhee find her wallet.

Choonhee turned around as she heard water splashing and reliased Jinyoung was helping her to find her wallet too.

"Ah, you didn't have to..." Choonhee said.

"It's fine, as they say...handsome men can't get hurt by water." Jinyoung said as he winked at Choonhee.

Choonhee couldn't take her eyes off Jinyoung for a moment, he looked so perfect.

"Ah, is this what you're looking for?" He said as he held Choonhee's wallet in front of her face and smiled.

Choonhee just continued staring at Jinyoung.

"Yah, what are you doing? You're day dreaming you know?" Jinyoung said waving the wallet in front of Choonhee.

"Have you fallen for me?" he said smirking.

"Who would!" Choonhee shouted as she snatched the wallet from Jinyoung.

"But how did your bag drop into the pond?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ah, that...I accidentally dropped it out of the window." Choonhee lied.

Back at the host club, Mihyun was watching the scene from the window.

 

"So, you accidentally dropped it out the window huh? How unfortunate." Mihyun said as she sipped her tea.

Choonhee was sitting opposite her watching her curiously.

"Why on earth did this person request for me?" she thought.

"You made Jinyoung oppa use his precious hands just to pick up that dirty bag, you really don't know your place do you?" Mihyun said, crossing her fingers together.

"Jinyoung oppa is interested in you because of your unusual background, so please don't mistake that for him actually liking you." Mihyun said as she threw daggers as Choonhee with her eyes.

Choonhee looked at MIhyun "Is that.....You're jealous aren't you?" she said.

As Mihyun heard the word Jealous, her eyes shot open and she quickly flipped the table and sent the teacups and teapot crashing to the ground. As she fell to the ground she pulled Choonhee as well making Choonhee fall over her.

"Kyaaaaaaa~" she screamed like a damsel in distress "Choonhee oppa is getting violent! Quick someone get this commoner off me!" she screamed.

Everyone was now looking at the scene and Youngmin and Kwangmin quickly ran over with jugs of water and poured it over them.

"Splash!"

"What are you doing?" Mihyun said in disbelief as Jinyoung came over and helped her up.

"Jinyoung oppa! Choonhee tried to...." she started but Jinyoung stopped her.

"So not lady like, throwing someone's bag into the pond." he said, pushing Mihyun's wet fringe away from her face.

Shocked, Choonhee looked up at Jinyoung.

"How could you? Do you have any proof?" Mihyun protested.

Jinyoung sighed "You're quite beautiful..." he said cupping her face with his hands "but I'm afraid, you're not fit to be our customer." he said.

"I know...Choonhee sshi is not that kind of guy." Jinyoung replied as he stared sternly into Mihyun's eyes.

"Oppa!! You're a bad guy!!" she screamed as she ran out of the room.

"Ahhhh.." Jinyoung said as he turned back to Choonhee.

"For you....the punishment for causing a rukus is....get one thousand customers!!" Jinyoung said pointing at Choonhee.

"One thousand customers!?!?" Choonhee screamed, I'll never be able to leave this place!

"Come on." Jinyoung said smiling as raising his hand out to help Choonhee up.

Choonhee took Jinyoung's hand and stood up.

"Here, change into this...you don't want to catch a cold do you?" he said handing Choonhee a paper bag with a girl's uniform inside.

"Gomawo." Choonhee said, looking at Jinyoung.

 

At the changing rooms:

Choonhee was ing her shirt when suddenly, Jinyoung slid open the curtain.

"Choonhee ah, here's some towels." he said.

It was an awkward moment when Choonhee stared at Jinyoung and Jinyoung stared back at her and Choonhee quickly crossed her arms over her chest and gulped.

Jinyoung quickly closed the curtain, trying to take the sight in....and that was when he realised, Choonhee was a girl.

"Uhh, Choonhee sshi...you're..a girl?" Jinyoung stuttered.

"Well, yes I am a girl biologically." she said sliding the curtain open.

The boys stared at her as they looked at her in the girl's uniform...she was pretty.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Jinyoung screamed, unable to control himself anymore, he covered his mouth with his hands and started shaking.

"An interesting turn of events." Myungsoo smirked as he saw Jinyoung's reaction. He was the one that knew from the beginning.

The twins, Minwoo and Donghyun turned to look at each other...they has also realised, but a little later.

"Ah, I really thought it was fine for you guys to take me as a guy...it doesn't really matter." Choonhee explained.

Jinyoung was still freaking out "Ahhh, ahh ahhh ahhh."

"But JInyoung sunbaenim, you were really cool back there." Choonhee said smiling.

Jinyoung blushed as red as a tomato when Choonhee said that.

"Maybe, this is how love starts." Myungsoo said grinning.

"But, listening to girls chit chat all day isn't that bad!" Choonhee said rubbing her chin.

They had all gathered around her too look and Jinyoung was still freaking out.

"Being called "Oppa" isn't that bad either!" Choonhee said as she laughed.