A High School Host's Work

Ouran High School Host Club [Korean Version]

"Ah!" Choonhee exclaimed as she dropped the thick history textbook she was reading.

 

"I'm late for club activities..." she said as she quickly packed her stuff and left.

 

"The guys are not going to be happy if I'm late."

 

Reaching the music room, she twisted the door knob open.

 

The familiar gust of wind greeted her as she entered the room.

 

"What the hell?" she said as looked around her, it wasn't the same room as before...there were all sorts of greenery and fake rocks all around also the splashing sound of water.

 

"Did Carribean Bay change it's location?" Choonhee said as she looked around.

 

"Welcome." the all too familiar voices of the six hosts greeted.

 

Choonhee's jaw dropped open as she realised the boys were all dressed in just surfing pants, showing the whole top half of their bodies.

 

"What!? Did I just walk onto the set of 2PM'S Cabi Bay CF....omo.." Choonhee said to herself as she couldn't help but stare.

 

"What? It's just Choonhee sshi.....you're late." the twins said nonchalantly.

 

"It was supposed to be early spring right now...what the hell are you guys doing dressed in your summer swim wear!" Choonhee said.

 

"Covering up and shivering is nonsense! What do you think we have this flawless air conditioning for?" Jinyoung said beaming proudly.

 

"........." Choonhee didn't even know what to say.

 

"Do you have any criticisms Choonhee sshi, who owes us 10 Million Won?" Myungsoo said as he appeared beside Choonhee scribbling on his black leather notebook.

 

A chill ran down Choonhee's spine as she quickly stood straight up, remembering how she broke that stupid vase.

 

"A good man should not cover himself up! Even if the whole world is freezing, we want to welcome those freezing kittens with our warm summer aura!" Jinyoung continued, prancing around Choonhee.

 

"Yes! today, this place is the ultimate paradise! A HOT HOT Island of everlasting summer!!" Jingyoung said, clenching his fist.

 

"Actually, I feel cold in several ways." Choonhee said.

 

 

The Host Club is Open:

 

Jinyoung was busy seducing his customers again.

 

"Ah, such cruelty...this skin as sleek as ivory....shining under the warm summer sun, but before you my godess...I can only succumb..and am nothing but your loyal servant." Jinyoung said, as he lifted the girl's chin with his finger so that she could look into his eyes.

 

"Ohhh...Jinyoung Oppa~~~" the girl squealed.

 

"Yes yes, next week is when our special Dance Party will take place." Jinyoung said.

 

"Dance party?" Choonhee said, as she stopped in her tracks carrying a tray of tea.

 

"What do you do at a dance party?" one of the girls from the twins table asked.

 

"We'll book the entire central hall of the central building." Kwangmin said.

 

"and it will just be the most fantastic thing you could ever dream of." Youngmin continued.

 

"But, I really just wanted to spend it alone with you Youngmin ah~" Kwangmin said as he moved closer to Youngmin.

 

"Don't say that Kwangmin ah...actually, I wanted that too..." Youngmin said, looking into his twin's eyes.

 

"Kyaaaaa, it's so beautiful!! Brotherly love with a summer flavour!" the girls screamed.

 

"It seems like our customers are more excited than usual." Choonhee said as she watched the twins' table.

 

"Exposing a certain amount of skin is very well-received." Myungsoo said, still scribbling on his notebook.

 

"Myungsoo sunbaenim, did you plan this whole summer theme?" Choonhee asked.

 

"I don't have the power to do that, the operations of this club are entirely decided by JInyoung...the King." Myungsoo said.

 

"But well, I guessed it paid off to secretly leave a brochure of Carribean Bay on Jinyoung's desk." Myungsoo said smiling slightly.

 

"Wahhh....this guy is the shadow King..." Choonhee thought as she made a face.

 

Over at Minwoo and Donghyun's table.

 

"Hehe! Do you like my summer outfit??" Minwoo asked, making a cute face.

 

"waahhhhh, Minwoo oppa, you're so cuteeeeee!!!" the girls squealed.

 

"Hehe, I got this flower wreath made from flowers imported from Hawaii!" Minwoo said holding up the flower wreath from aorund his neck.

 

"Donghyuniee" Minwoo said as he ran over to Donghyun, putting another flower wreath around his neck as well.

 

"Look, we make a set..hehe!!" Minwoo said, standing next to Donghyun and grabbing his arm.

 

"Ahhhhhh~~~" one of the girls said as she began to faint.

 

From a distance away at Choonhee's table, she was watching the sight.

 

"I still can't figure out those two." she thought.

 

"Choonhee oppa." one of the girls called.

 

Choonhee was awoken out of her thoughts.

 

"Huh?" she said, turning her attention to the girls.

 

"How come you're not in your summer beach wear, we want to see." one of them said.

 

"Ani....I think it's ore appropriate to wear clothing that suits the season." Choonhee said, smiling.

 

"Choonhee ah, I've prepared your costume too! It's a pair with mine!" Jinyoung said excitedly.

 

"Ahh...no thanks." Choonhee said, staring at Jinyoung, who slouched and walked away disappointedly.

 

"Choonhee oppa, wants to treasure the sense of the seasons...that's so wonderful." one of the girls said.

 

"Then it would be so wonderful as well if we could see blooming cherry blossoms during the dance party." another said.

 

"A couple dancing among blooming cherry blossoms....that will be so romantic!" another said.

 

Choonhee let out a small laugh "Is that so? It's so cute of all of you to have dreams." she said tilting her head to the side.

 

"Ahhhhh~~" the girls said, as they stared at Choonhee dreamily.

 

Just then someone came up beside Choonhee, a girl with shoulder length dark brown hair.

 

"I believe, it's time for the next shift." she said.

 

"Oh, yes that's right...Mianada you're my next customer aren't you?" Choonhee asked.

 

The girl smiled shyly "Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun imnida. You're much cuter than the rumours said." she said touching Choonhee's chin.

 

"I have decided, I will make you my next favourite." she said.

 

Jingyoung was watching this sight from his table and he was freaking out again, with his hands on his cheeks.

 

 

After working for the day the host club members were all sitting down discussing the plans for the dance party.

 

Jinyoung however, was sulking at a corner eating instant ramen.

 

"Jinyoung!! Stop eating that commoner ramen and help us plan the dance party!" Kwangmin said in an irritated voice.

 

"Are you that upset that Princess Seohyun prefers Choonhee now?" Youngmin continued.

 

"Her illness isn't something new." Myungsoo said, now tapping away on his laptop.

 

"Illness?" Choonhee asked, looking towards Myungsoo.

 

"The host wandering illness." Youngmin explained, appearing behind Myungsoo.

 

"In other words, the switch guys every now and then illness." Kwangmin continued, appearing next to his twin.

 

"Usually regular customers decide on their host and stick with them forever but Seohyun has a habit of changing her favourite regularly." Myungsoo said.

 

"Before this, Jinyoungie was her favourite wasn't he?" Minwoo said, appearing beside Myungsoo.

 

"Ah, it's because his customer got snatched away." Choonhee said rolling her eyes.

 

"No!!! That's not how is it!!!" Jinyoung shouted suddenly, standing in front of Choonhee.

 

"All right!!! I can't stand it anymore!!!" Jinyoung said jumping about "Choonhee sshi, look like a woman already!!!" he shouted pointing at Choonhee.

 

"Huh?" Choonhee said, looking at Jinyoung curiously.

 

"Why do you have to be popular among girls if you're already a girl!!?!?" Jinyoung exclaimed, putting his hands on his cheek and shaking his head wildly.

 

"You know...you know...the only people that know you're a girl are the ones here!!" he shouted somemore as his body shook.

 

"Appa...." he said kneeling on the ground "appa wants to see you when you looked like this Choonhee ahhhh!!" he said holding up a blown up picture of when Choonhee had bangs and long hair, it even had a nice frame around it.

 

"YAH!!! Don't blow up other people's photos without asking permission ert!!!" Choonhee shouted at Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung collapsed back down on the floor as the other surrounded him.

 

"The more I look at it, the more I'm in awe." Kwangmin said.

 

"How did this....become...that thing you were when we first saw you." Youngmin continued.

 

The hosts all turned to look at Choonhee for an explanation.

 

"Ah, that's because..the day before school a stupid kid stuck gum onto my hair....so I cut it off.....It really doesn't matter to me if I get mistaken for a guy." Choonhee said scratching her head.

 

"AHHHhHHHhhh, how can you say that!?"Jinyoung continued, grabbing Choonhee's hands.

 

"Umma....Choonhee is using foul languageeee.." Jinyoung said in dismay.

 

"Hmmm? Umma being?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Position wise....that would be me." Myungsoo said.

 

"Besides, to pay off my debt...it's much better that I be a host then someone who does trival chores." Choonhee said,

looking at Jinyoung who was kneeling on the ground.

 

"By the way, you do know how to ballroom dance don't you?" Kwangmin said.

 

"it's a must for the dance party you know." Youngmin continued.

 

"Huh!?" Choonhee said, she obviously didn't know how to ballroom dance.

 

"Ummm...about the party, I was thinking if....I could be absent??" Choonhee said hopefully.

 

Just then Jinyoung stood up from the floor beside Choonhee, Choonhee could feel it wasn't anything good.

 

"Ani...ballroom dancing is a must for a gentleman." he said, rubbing his chin.

 

"If you really want to be a host Choonhee ah, show me exactly how serious you are!" Jinyoung said, with a stern look on his face.

 

"If you can't master the waltz in a week, you will have to expose yourself as a girl and be demoted to trival chores!" Jinyoung excliamed pointing towards Choonhee who was shuddering in fear.