You are a host starting today

Ouran High School Host Club [Korean Version]

Over at the other tables, the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin were serving their guests.

"Then after that...he had a nightmare and woke up." Youngmin said.

"Hyung, you shouldn't be talking about that here...it's embarassing." Kwangmin said looking away.

Youngmin looked over to see his twin brother's face which was sparkling under the sunlight.

"Kwangmin ah~" Youngmin said as he grabbed his brother's arms and looked into his eyes "I'm sorry, but you just looked so cute right there." he said.

Kwangmin looked into his twin brother's eyes "Youngmin ah~" he said.

"Kyaaaa.....it's the beautiful brotherly loveee!!!" one of the girls at the table screamed and all the others started squealing together.

Just then Minwoo came in by the door with Donghyun walking behind him, hovering over him like a bodyguard.

"Mian! I'm late, I fell asleep while waiting for Donghyun hyung to finish his taekwondo lesson." Minwoo said as he hopped towards his guests and sat down.

"Minwoo oppa, Donghyun oppa we've been waiting for so long!" the girls greeted as Donghyun sat down as well, smiling but not saying a word.

"Ahh~ I'm actually still feeling a bit sleepy." Minwoo said as he rubbed his eyes, he had his favourite pink bunny soft toy with him.

"Kyaaaaa!!!! Minwoo oppa is sooo kyuuuuuuuuuuu!!" the girls squealed.

Choonhee stood in the center of it all and looked around her at the sight, what's with all these girls screaming and squealing about small little things! She thought and is Minwoo really a senior...she couldn't really believe a senior could look so young.

Myungsoo appeared beside her, holding his trusty black leather notebook that he never failed to carry around.

"As you can see, each of our hosts has different specialities, it helps to keep our guests entertained." he said smiling slightly.

"Minwoo sunbaenim is famous for his cuteness, while Donghyun sunbaenim's selling point is that he just doesnt say anything." Myungsoo finished.

Just then Minwoo came running up to Choonhee and grabbed her hands.

"Choonieee, would you like to have cake together with us?" he said in a cute sing-song voice.

"Ahhhh, I don't really like to eat sweet stuff." Choonhee said as she stared at Minwoo's deep set puppy eyes.

"Then I'll lend you my bunny soft toy!" Minwoo said as he held his pink bunny soft toy up in front of Choonhee.

"I....don't really like cute stuffed animals either." she said.

Minwoo's already big puppy eyes became even wider as Choonhee said that and he pouted.

"Choonieee, you don't like my bunny?" he asked.

Choonhee blinked as she stared at that fluffy pink thing in Minwoo's hands, as she stared at it's face it kind of hypnotised her and she could have sworn she saw the bunny blush!

"It's....really cute.." she said as she looked at it closer.

As she put her face closer, Minwoo could see her a little clearer now and he stared into Choonhee's eyes...and it was at that moment that he realised....Choonhee was a girl.

"Take good care of my bunnny ok?" he said as a wide smile formed on his face and then he took off running back to his guests.

Myungsoo chuckled "Our club uses everyone's unique trait to make sure our customers enjoy their every visit here." he said.

Choonhee looked towards Myungsoo.

"As you might have guessed, Jinyoung is our number one host he's the most popular and everyone soughts after him...he's the King." Myungsoo said.

"Ughhhh, the end of the world is near." Choonhee mumbled.

"By the way, your 10Million Won debt..you'll probably have to work as our dog until you graduate! Also don't think of running away, my family has one hundred private police that are ready to do their job at any moment." Myungsoo said he peered at Choonhee through the side of his eyes.

"That's right, work like a dog...Mr. Pathetic." Jinyoung said, suddenly appearing out of no where.

"Arghhh." Choonhee said as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand, Jinyoung standing behind her was making her hair stand.

"You should stop being pathetic you know, you won't be able to attract any girls like that." Jinyoung said. "A good man making a girl happy is the most important!"

"I don't care about that anyway isn't the inside that matters, not just the appearance." Choonhee said.

"Hmmm?" Jinyoung said, finding what Choonhee said weird...to a person like him Image was the most important.

"Ahhh....I understand, God sometimes creates beings like us who are both beautiful inside and out...people like you sometimes need to comfort yourselves by saying that." he said as he started to walk around.

And hen he rattled on and on and on, Choonhee didn't even bother to listen to his speech anymore she was thinking of a suitable word for this boy...what was that word?

Jinyoung continued his speech oblivious about his surroundings as he flew over to Choonhee's side and put his arm around her.

"Ah!" Choonhee exclaimed suddenly thinking of the word.

"What? Am I making your heartbeat faster?" Jinyoung asked, his face close to Choonhee's

"Obnoxious!" Choonhee exclaimed.

Jinyoung's expression changed as he heard Choonhee call him that word and then he quickly bailed to the nearest chair and collapsed on it, with his head down.

Youngmin and Kwangmin started laughing as they appeared beside Choonhee.

"Hahaha, you really are special Choonhee sshi." Kwangmin said as he patted Choonhee on her head.

"Ah, this is so troublesome." Choonhee mumbled as she watched Jinyoung.

"Yah, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it." she apologised.

Jinyoung quickly rose from the chair "Yesss, then now I can teach you more stuff." he said happily.

"Jinyoung, I think it would be useless." Youngmin said.

"Even if you teach him everything, his looks won't be able to make it." Kwangmin said, turning and looking at Choonhee.

Who doubled back cause they were getting closer.

"Even if you take off the glasses...the eyes are...."Youngmin started as he took off Choonhee's glasses from her face.

"Oh." the twins said together as they saw Choonhee's face behind the glasses, she actually looked good.

"What what?" Jinyoung interrupted as he pushed the twins aside.

His jaw dropped open as he looked at Choonhee's face.

Choonhee just kept blinking at all the boys staring at her.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin!" he said.

"Ye!" The twins said as they quickly carried Choonhee off.

"Yah Yah, put me down! Where are you taking me?" Choonhee screamed.

"Myungsoo! Call the hairdresser!" he said ordering Myungsoo, who took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Donghyun sunbaenim! Get some contact lenses!" he said as Donghyun quickly ran ot the door.

"How bout me? Jinyoungie." Minwoo said staring at Jinyoung with the puppy eyes.

"Minwoo sunbaenim! You.....just finish up all the cakes." he said.

Over at the changing rooms.

"Here, put this on!" The twins said, holding up a uniform in front of Choonhee.

"What..why do I have to wear that?" Choonhee asked.

"No questions!" the twins said as they jumped towards Choonhee and started to put the uniform on her.

"Yah yah, Ok I will change...get out!" she said throwing the twins out of the changing room.

Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at each other after being thrown out....and that was when they realised, Choonhee was a girl.

"Yeogiyo...sunbaenim..." Choonhee said as she lifted the curtain of the changing room.

Choonhee looked neater now and smater in the school uniform and you could see her face now.

"Oh, you look so beautiful!! Like a girl!!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"You look so cute Choonieee." Minwoo said.

"Is it okay if I take this uniform?" Choonhee asked, it was a really expensive uniform.

"If you looked this good, you should say so earlier." Jinyoung said.

"He might just be able to get customers looking like this." Jinyoung continued.

"Choonhee sshi, from today onwards you are a host! If you're able to gather a hundered customers, then your debt will be written off! Araso?" Jinyoung said.

"Hoossttt?" Choonhee stuttered.