Cheated.

I Thought You Loved Me...

You walk inside the house, put down your things & start on your homework. 

"Ughhh. How do you even do this?" You said while putting your head on your table. 

-BZZ BZZ BZZ-

"Oh? A text message? Oh! Its from Kikwang Oppa!" you said.

"Hey, do you wanna go out today?"

"Sure oppa. But where?"

"You want to go to the movies?"

"Ill meet you at your house then oppa!"

You change out of your uniform & change into something cute. You tell your brother youre leaving & to make himself some dinner.

When you get to Kikwangs house you knock on the door. 

"Oppa? You there?" You ask from outside the door.

You open the door to a girl, someone youve never seen before.

"Babe. Who is it?"

"Uhhh, i dunno " The girl replies.

"Uh, excuse me? Im his girlfriend! I woud like the know who the heck this girl is."

Kikwang's eyes opened wide. "OH ." he thought & ran to the door.

"Kikwang... i thought you said you would dump her.."

He told the girl to go back to his room.

"Who is she?"

"Oh her? Shes my cousin!"

"Oh, so you call your cousin babe?"

"I can explain."

"No, i dont want to hear it. I thought you loved me. I guess i was wrong." You said while turning your back to leave.  "Oh, & by the way. Its over. Obviously."

"Wait."  He grabbed your arm. "Dont leave me... youre all that i need. I know i did wrong.. but if you come back to me we can start all over."

You yanked your arm from his grip. "Hmm, lemme think about that. NO. If i was all that you need why would you cheat on me? 4 YEARS. Its 4 years gone down the drain. How long  have you been going behind my back?"

"Babe, dont be like this..."

"Im not your babe anymore! Now tell me. HOW LONG."

"3 Months..."

"And you didnt have the courage to tell me?"

"No, we were together for so long. I couldnt."

"Yeah, thats right. We WERE together." You said as you walked down the steps of his house. You started walking, you were 2 blocks away & you broke down crying. You heard a familiar voice..

"Oppa?"

"Dont tell me... did he do this to you?"

"Yeah... hes been cheating on me."

"Oh my god." His fists started to ball up.

'I feel so stupid.. I should have known. Its all my fault."

"No, dont blame it on yourself. Its not your fault, its his. Its his fault for not realizing he has the most perfect girl ever. Its his fault for giving it all up."

"Oppa, could you take me home?"

"Sure."

You get home & plop yourself on the couch. 

"You want something to eat?"

No reply.

"I know it hurts. But  there is another guy out there waiting for you. You just have to find him."

"Oppa... Is there really?"

"Yes, there is. Im sure of it."

You close your eyes. All you want to do is forget about today. Forget about everything. 

"________ im gonna head home, its getting late."

No reply.

"___________?" He walks over to the couch.

"Oh, shes sleeping." He then pulls a blanket over you & kisses you on the cheek.

He whispers "I'll always protect you." & goes out the front door.