You'll Regret It.

I Thought You Loved Me...

"Yesterday was the best!" You were actaully happy to get out of bed this morning. 

After eating breakfast you walked out the front door. Dongwoon wasnt there, which was unusual. 

"Hmmm.. i wonder where he is... Maybe he'll suprise me at school?"

You finally get to school & your friends come up to you.

"Hey! ________ Did you hear? Dongwoon got beat up last night!" 

"WHAT? BY WHO?" You said with tears forming in your eyes.

"Nobody knows..."

"Well i think i do." 

You go & find Kikwang, once again hes with Beast. 

"Hey!" You push him 

"So, you got my letter huh?"

"What the hell is this about? Did you beat up Dongwoon?"

"It was what he deserved. He took my girl." He put his arm around your shoulder.

"I was never your girl & get the off of me!" You push his arm off of you & slap him in the face.

You hear the whole school go " OOOOHHH." 

"Stay away from us!" 

You run back to your friends & tell them to tell your teacher youre out sick for the day. You head over to Dongwoon's house.

You knock on the door "Dongwoon! Are you there?"

He opens the door slowly. "_______? What are you doing here? Youre missing school."

"I dont care. Was it Kikwang?"

" Yeah, & His friend Junhyung."

"When?"

"When i got out of my car to drop you off. I was about to get in when they grabbed me & pulled me into the nearest alley."

"Oh my god. I should have seen this comming."

"What?"

"When i came home yesterday my mom gave me a note from Kikwang... It said 'So youre dating him huh? You'll both regret it.' " 

"Oh.. I guess we have to watch out from now on.."

"Oppa! Im so sorry!" You started crying & hugged him. "This is all my fault."

"Its not your fault, why would it be? Its his fault for giving up the most perfect person ive ever seen." He wiped your tears.

You smiled. "Oh! I almost forgot the main reason why im here! Im going to take care of you until you get better!"

"You dont have to. Youll get in trouble if you miss school."

"Youre worth it."

____________________________________________

Id REAAAALLY apreaciate some feed back (: .