Ill take care of you .

I Thought You Loved Me...

Your alarm goes off. "Ugh.. time to get up."

You remember that youre taking care of Dongwoon. You put some clothes on & do your hair. 

You head downstairs for breakfast..... ramen, again. "Bye guys!" You shout as you head out the door.

You finally get to Dongwoon's house & Kikwang is there waiting for you.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Youre going to take care of him arent you?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"It matters because youre mine."

"When will you get it? Ill never be yours ever again."

"I love you ______-ah" He tried to kiss you again.

"Ughh! GET OFF OF ME!" You struggled with him.

Dongwoon heard you from outside. He got up & made his way to the door.

"What the ?" He sepereated the both of you & threw a punch at his face.

"Youll regret that." He ran away before anything else happened.

"You alright?"

"Yeah.. are you? I was suprised that you punched him. You looked really weak yesterday."

'"I dunno.. I guess my anger took over."

"Thanks again oppa. Youre always here for me."

You both went into the house. You went to the bathroom & changed out of your uniform. 

"Do you need anything? Food? TV? Blanket?"

"I want you."

"Ehh?!" You said in shock.

"NOT LIKE THAT! Its too early in the relationship to do that.. Unless you wanna." He winked.

"SHUT UP."

"I want you to lie down with me. Yenno... cuddle." He scoots over to make room for you on the bed.

"Oh.. okay." You lift the blankets & get in.

"Yenno... Youre pretty like this." he says as his arms links around your body. 

"Oh.. thanks oppa."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, im fine.... its ... this is a bit awkward."

"Oh.. you can get out if you want to.."

"No, i still like it though." You flipped over to face him & closed your eyes.

"YAH! I thought you were supposed to be taking care of me! Not sleeping!" 

You put your hand over his mouth. "Oppa, just go to sleep."

"Eh, okay then." He adjusted himself & fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Feedback is loved. (: <3