Meet Up .

I Thought You Loved Me...

 

-Bzz bzz bzz-

You woke up from the vibration of your phone. It was a text.

Hey.... 

What do you want. Didnt i tell you to leave me alone?

Yeah, i know... But i really need to talk to you...

How do i know you wont do something to me?

I swear, its just going to be you & me. 

Fine. Where?

Meet me at the park.

Okay. Ill be there in 5 minutes.

You got up & re-did your hair. When you got downstairs you told your parents that you forgot something at Dongwoon's. 

When you got to the park Kikwang walked up to you.

You gave him the death glare.

"I know you still hate me."

"What do you want from me?"

"Just listen.... This comes from the bottom of my heart ______. Im sorry for cheating on you. Im sorry for hurting you. Im sorry i wasnt a good enough boyfriend for you. I know you are much better off with Dongwoon... but... i cant get you out of my head ________. I just cant, no matter how hard i try. Its impossible. I need to know... do you ... really hate me? Can we forget about the past? Please. Ill leave you & Dongwoon alone. Please, lets just forget everything."

"Kikwang... its really hard to forget what you did. I really did think you loved me. I want to know... why.. why would you? I trusted you, i loved you with all my heart. I would do anything for you... but you.... you betrayed me. I dont know if i can let you off this easy."

"Please, ______. Please." Tears started to fall down his face so he looked down. "I just want things to be like they were before. I  dont care if we arent dating. I just cant live on knowing that you hate me."

"Kikwang, Im not the type of person that holds a grudge...." You sighed. "Ill forgive you... But dont take it for granted."

"Really?" He put his face up.

"Yeah." you hugged him. "Quit crying. Youre making me look like the bad guy."

He walked you home.

"Thanks for giving me another chance ______-ah."

You smiled & walked into your house.

"Where were you?" You mom looked at you serioulsy.

"On the way back i bumped into Kikwang. We made up."

"Thats good _______-ah." Your mom patted your back.

"I still dont trust that kid though." Your dad popped out of no where.

"Okay then dad." You laughed. "I should get to bed. I have school tomorrow."

You walked upstairs & into your room. You fell asleep happy for once.