Youve Changed.

I Thought You Loved Me...

" _____ , Jason! Come downstairs. Breakfast is ready!!" you heard your mom scream from downstairs.

You lived in a 2 story house with your parents & your younger brother, Jason.

"Comming mom!" you scream from your room as you finish your hair. " _____ could you quit being so annoying?" Jason yells from outside your door. " Well, if I wasn't annoying to you what kind of sister would I be?" you reply to him as you ruffle his hair.

You finally get downstairs. You smell the usual, ramen. "Sorry guys, this is all I can make right now. work is super busy & they need me there as soon as possible." your mom says while putting on her shoes. .

"Thanks mom. Oh, & don't worry, ramen is fine with me." you said while she leaves the house. After you're done with you noodles you  put on your shoes & walk out the front door.

"Hey _____!" your best friend Dongwoon says with a smile. He always walks you to school. Not even your own boyfriend will.

"Hey Dongwoon oppa! Let's get going before we're late!" you said cheerfully.
 

You guys finally get to school. You see Kikwang & immeadiatly ditch Dongwoon without even saying bye.
 

"Oh... okay then.." Dongwoon said with a confused look on his face.
 

"Kikwang oppa!" You said running twords your boyfriend. He was the most  popular guy & the most good looking in your school. He could get any girl & you were happy that he chose you.
 

He was standing with a group of friends.. he calls them Beast for some reason...
 

"Hi oppa!" You say as you finally get to him.
 

As usual, he never says hi back. He just keeps on talking with his friends.
 

-RING RING RING-

(You guys, remember. Blue = Kikwang & Pink = You . )

"Oh thats the bell, we should get going oppa!" You say as you link your arms in his
 

"What are you doing?" he says coldly & unlinks his arm.
 

You forget the subject & start talking with him.
 

"Oppa.. Didn't you see me this morning?"
 

"You were here this morning? I thought you just came..."
 

You stopped in your tracks.
 

"This is the 3rd time this week..." You thought to yourself. "Something must be up..."
 

You shook your head & made yourself believe that he was just playing around with you.

 

School went by the same... Lunch with friends... Being ignored by Kikwang.. Yeah, thats become pretty normal now.

-RING RING RING-

(Remember how youre pink? Dongwoon is GREEN. )

"Bye guys!" You say waving at your friends. "Bye _________!" They wave back.

You try to find Kikwang but he's no where to be found.

"__________! _______________!" he screams while flailing his arms in the air.

"Oh hi oppa! Lets  walk home together?"

"Sure ... but yenno.."

"What? is something wrong?"

" I think you deserve someone much better..."

"What? I know you saw what he did this morning. But i know, hes just going through something. Its fine" You smile.

The rest of the walk home was kinda awkward after this...

_