Photo by Jong

Chéri ♥ Baby

“its DONE guys! thank you for the work hard! Lets back to hotel and take a rest” Manager scream happily after another JAT concert ended at Japan..

 

SHINee members walk back to their van and go straight to the hotel.. They ate rice box in the car and refused to eat at resto near their hotel because there’s still a lot of fans keep follow their van..

 

“Guys take a rest because tomorrow morning we’re gonna back to Seoul! Good Night!” Manager give them a key room and they back to their room.. Minho and Taemin, Jonghyun and Key, Onew and Manager.. All of them enter their room to take a rest.

 

“chéri, are you tired?” Jonghyun ask Key while lying at the bed..

 

“hum? yess.. I’m pretty tired..” Key just sitting and look around the room..

 

“do you want some drink? I think I see a welcome drink coupon in the key room’s envelope .. huh?”

 

“okei baby.. lets go downstairs..” Key stand up and take a the envelope of their key room and bring it..

 

“wait for me..” Jonghyun run to Key and hold Key’s hand until they out of their room..

 

“Baby..remember there’s cctv” and Jonghyun release Key’s hand immediately..

 

“well.. sorry.. hehe” he give Key a cute smile and walk beside him..

 

*ting*

 

the elevator come and theres some people inside.. Both Jonghyun and Key walk in and keep silent even though they notice some of them seems recognize who are they especially there’s 2 teenagers who keep glancing to them.. after they reach the downstairs, both of them out of the elevator and go to the café area in their hotel..

 

“chéri wait me in here.. I’ll change the coupon first..”

 

“okei..”

 

Key sitting at the sofa, crossing his legs, pick a fashion magazine and read it.. he keep read it since its English magazine and there’s a lot of new fashion for both man and woman..

 

“ah… he looks so serious..” Jonghyun seeing him from a bar desk while waiting for the drinks..

 

“sir.. here's  the drinks.. enjoy” 

 

“oh.. thank you” he walk slowly while continuously staring at Key..

 

“his pose, his legs really beautiful.. ah.. chéri” Jonghyun keep mumbling and he decide to sitting at the sofa opposite from Key..

 

“this beautiful moment its so waste if I not capture it!” he put the drinks on the table and take his phone from his hoddie..

 

“click.. click.. click” he take some picture of gorgeous Key and smiling ear to ear..

 

“ah… why he looks so serious…” Jonghyun walk and bring their drinks into Key’s table and pats his shoulder..

 

“chéri-ah.. what books is that? you look so serious..”

 

“oh.. baby you back already? its fashion magazine..” Key ship his drinks and continue to read..

 

“how’s the taste?” Jonghyun try to distract Key from the magazine..

 

“umm? its delicious” Key’s eyes keep stick to the magazine..

 

“ohh.. well..” Jonghyun look at his phone to see the picture..

 

“chéri-ah.. look at this picture.. what do you think?” Jonghyun pokes Key’s arm and Key glance to his phone..

 

“huh? ehhh? its me right? when you take that pict?” he looks at Jonghyun who smirk to him

 

“2-3 minutes ago.. hehe.. yah.. your legs.. so pretty you know!.. don’t ever sitting like this in front other guy! I don’t want they notice your legs.. it’s all mine!” Jonghyun start to ‘preach’ Key with his jealousy words..

 

“hahah.. why? its something that I must show off right?” Key laugh and Jonghyun start to pouting..

 

“Key! you’re mine okei? and I just want all of your beauty only for me!” he look at Key’s eyes and Key pats his shoulder..

 

“I do understand.. hehe.. but can you share it to me.. I meant that pict? I want to post it on my Instagram!” Key smile sweetly..

 

“ahh.. don’t smile like that..” Jonghyun press send to Key’s kakaotalk “done.. but chéri-ah.. if you share on instagram.. later all world will notice your legs..! its mine okeiii.. MINE!!” Jonghyun start to do another ‘preach’ round

 

“haha.. its okei.. they just can see it.. but I’m yours right? don’t be jealous.. =p and I’ll wrote your name as credit so they will know the one who take this picture is you! watch this.. “

 

Key open his instagram, choose the pict and type “ Sleep tight!! ;-) Photo by Jong”

 

“how? its okei right?” hehe.. Jonghyun nods and Key press the button and he post it!

 

“I guess all of our fans are going crazy!” Key is looking at the comment column…

 

“wah.. its full of JongKey comment” he smile and laugh..

 

they are staying around 10 minutes to see the comment from all fans..

 

“Baby.. we need to go upstairs.. I’m start to sleepy” Key start to yawning and stretch his body..

 

“okei..” Jonghyun ship his drink one more time and walk beside Key to the elevator..

 

Once they reach their room, Key immediately jump on the bed and start to close his eyes..

 

Jonghyun directly go to bathroom and doing his business.. once he done.. he saw Key already half sleep…

 

“Baby… I don’t think I can take a bath…” Key see Jonghyun and close his eyes again..

 

“hehe.. silly.. just go to sleep then.. good night..” Jonghyun lie down and hug Key’s body and make his arms into Key’s pillow..

 

“hmm.. I love you.. Sleep tight baby..” Key move closer to Jonghyun and hug him too..

 

“I love you too.. Sleep tight my chéri ” He kiss Key’s hair of close his eyes...