Cooking time

Chéri ♥ Baby

“Guys be ready.. its 10 minutes more” our manager hyung tell us and we’re in the middle of last preparation before meet our fans at stages..

 

“Key-goon stop fixing your hair, Taemin stop texting and Minho put your mic properly!” Manager keep yelling and give us an instruction

 

Jonghyun come to Key’s side and whisper “chéri, you’re perfect already” and he smile to Key..

 

“thank you baby” and he put his mirror down..

 

“Guys…good luck!” manager pats SHINee’s member shoulder and they put their hands together and do their yell…

 

one by one they appear on the stages and fans clap their hands and scream their names..

 

“SHINee SHINee SHINee………..”

 

they begin to sing and dancing and fans turn on their lightstick and singing along with them..

 

after 2 song.. MC come and SHINee start to introduce their self..

 

“Hi.. we’re Shining SHINee”

 

“Hi.. Im Leader ONew, Nice to meet you”

 

“Hi.. I’m Cutie Maknae Taemin.. nice to meet you guys”

 

“Hi.. I’m bling bling Jonghyun.. I miss you guys”

 

”Hi.. I’m Flaming Charisma Minho.. I love you!”

 

“Hi.. I’m Handsome Key.. hahaha.. you guys happy to meet us right?”

 

and all SHINee World screaming after their introduction.. and they do another talk with fans and begin to sing another song.. In the half of concert, MC start to do a game with SHINee members..

 

“Guys.. We’ll play a games with you.. you know Taiwan is popular with snack and also dessert.. We’re gonna make a mango shave ice.. We give you 3 minutes to make it and it must be delicious.. The winner team will get this new game set..” MC pointed to the luxurious car toys game set and SHINee members look so excited.

 

“We only set 3 team and you guys 5 peoples.. we need invite 1 more people.. do you want to making mango shave ice with SHINee?” MC ask fans and all of them screaming loudly and really want to be the lucky one..

 

“You guys really want? with Who? Onew? Minho? Key? Jonghyun? or Taemin?” after MC look around to pick 1 lucky fans.. and he choose 1 girl… as expected other fans feel so jealous but still excited to see the game..

 

“Hi.. whats your name?” MC ask the girl..

 

“Hi.. my name is Mei Ling”

 

“Xiao Mei Ling.. from SHINee members.. who do you like most?”

 

“ I like Onew oppa the most” and she pointed and at Onew with shy smile..

 

Onew come to her and give her hug and other jealous fans screaming and in the end..

 

“so Onew will be one team with Xiao Mei Ling and how about others?” MC ask rest of members..

 

“Me and Key will be one team” Jonghyun immediately tell the MC

 

“well okei.. so Jonghyun with Key and Minho with Taemin.. please put apron first before start the game”

 

they put apron and help each other.. Key come to help Minho and after that Minho help Jonghyun..

 

“Are you ready?” MC ask SHINee and fans scream

 

“Sure!”

 

“1, 2, 3 start!” MC counting down and they start to make a mango shave ice

 

“Chéri put everything in the barrel.. we need to do in hurry..” Jonghyun whisper to Key while put mango, jelly and everything at the table into their barrel..

 

“Baby.. don’t you think the taste will be weird?” Key keep stir everything Jonghyun put in the barrel with big spoon

 

“No.. trust be.. it will be delicious!” Jonghyun keep put everything..

 

Taemin peek them and smile to see Jonghyun and Key while holding a bottle of condensed milk.. Jonghyun immediately grabs the bottle and press the bottle tube to the barrel.. Key keep stir it.. Jonghyun run to take a syrup bottle and ice while Key scoop the mango jelly and try it..

 

“Baby its so yummy.. try it..” he scoop another mango and give it to Jonghyun..

 

“hehe.. so yummy chéri” he give Key thumbs up and put a bowl of shave ice into the barrel.. Key keep stir it and put a syrup that Jonghyun brought..

 

“Baby taste it.. how?”

 

“wah.. more tasty! you’re so smart my chéri ^__^ “ he pats Key’s shoulder and give him a bright smile..

 

“Lets decorate it!” Key put a mango shave ice to the bowl and decorate it with mango syrup and Jonghyun put cherry in the top of the ice..

 

“Baby this it not suit at all..” Key put back the cherry and Jonghyun hit his hand

 

“this is just for decoration.. and Cherry is sweet like you!” he smile and give Key a puppy eyes..

 

“err..whatever.. all right we done!” Key look at other members creation and it seriously looks so nice than him

 

“Baby I don’t think we will win.. Onew and Minho’s mango shaved ice looks more nice” Key start to worry

 

“Trust me.. our Mango shave ice is the best” Jonghyun Key’s back secretly

 

“3, 2, 1 FINISH” MC yell and start to looking around…

 

“SHINee World.. which team is the best?” and fans start screaming their bias team..

 

“JongKey… 2MIN.. ONEW”

 

“Well.. I’ll try it first.. “ MC start to try the taste of the mango shave ice..

 

“Wah.. all of them so nice.. but the most delicious one is…………………

 

Jonghyun and Key team! congratulations!” MC and fans give an applause

 

“Yayyyyyy!” Key and Jonghyun jumping and hug each other happily…

 

“Baby.. we win!!” Key whisper to Jonghyun when they hugged

 

“Jonghyun and Key you guys will have this 1 set of luxurious car toys game! congratulations..” MC give them the prize and they smiling happily..

 

“Thank you!”

 

*after the concert ended at Backstages*

 

“yayyyyy!” Jonghyun hug Key suddenly after they back from stages and bounce him up and down..

 

“ya ya.. stop it” Key hit Jonghyun’s back but Jonghyun still hug him…

 

“Kim Jonghyun hyung!” Key start to give him his annoying face and Jonghyun immediately put him down..

 

“hehe..sorry.. I just to happy” he smile and pinch Key’s cheeks..

 

“pfft..” Key left him to take their prize and start to open it… there’s a car toys with remote control and its really nice.. “wow! Baby.. this is mine okei?” and Jonghyun runs to Key while screaming… “No! its mine”

 

“Mine”

 

“Mine”

 

“No! Mine.. I’m the one who stir it so it become blended and nicely!”

 

“but I’m the one who put all the ingredients!”

 

and they start to arguing and suddenly..

 

“Yah you two! if you guys not stop it I’ll take the prize!” Onew scream and both suddenly stop but still whisper “Mine” to each other…

 

“stop it.. why you guys like kids! its yours.. I meant.. you can use it together.,! there’s two remote control and two cars! check it before u guys arguing!” Onew give them and they start to grins..

 

“hehehe.. Old man.. sorry I just teased Jonghyun..HAHAHA.. I know there’s two cars in there!” Key immediately runs and laughing while holding his new toy.. “See You at hotel!”

 

Onew and Jonghyun’s face suddenly blank and they feel so fool

 

“Key! you such a brat guy!” both screaming and laugh in the end..