Lovely Chéri

Chéri ♥ Baby

Jonghyun’s pov

 

“Kkomde Garcons... sit.. “ i’m sitting in sofa and seeing my boyfriend Kibum playing with his dog, Commedes and Garcons.. We dont have any schedule today and just back from Japan 2 days ago.

 

“chéri don’t be to strict to them” I his back and he looks at me..

 

“no I don’t.. they already known the instruction.. but after we left them for several days.. they must be forget everthing.. look at Garcons.. he really slow..” he pouted and its looks so cute!

 

I smile and caress his cheek after see his frustration.. he just too adorable and I love him too much..

 

well.. we start dating for real 2 years ago after I confessed him that I love him too much.. no no.. honestly I cant live without him… and surprisingly he also love me back.. hehe.. I felt like a luckiest person on the earth after heard his words..

 

after we become a couple.. I call him with chéri instead of yeobo or jagiya and he never protest.. Actually Key somehow reminds me of Cherry.. beside cherry is sweet, cherry also makes a whole cake looks pretty and complete.. like my life if there’s no Key.. I don’t think it will be complete.. hehe.. ^__^

 

I kiss his cheek and pats his head.. “okei do everything that make u happy..” I smile and he continue to training his dogs..

 

*ring ring*

 

I grab my phone and press the button

 

“yes hyung?”

 

“Jonghyun.. there’s F(x) music spoiler for their new album next monday.. Since you tweeted about F(x) before, they want you to be the host of their music spoiler.. i’ve already check you dont have any schedule in the morning.. so will you come?”

 

“oh.. okei.. but i do MC alone? or there’s other MC?”

 

“they currently searching a partner of you! but still not confirm..”

 

“hold on hyung” i press hold on button

 

“chéri do you want to be my partner as MC for f(x) music spoiler? they’re looking for someone to be my partner.. I want you you you.. how?” I hold his hand and give him  aegyo and he smile..

 

“when?”

 

“on next Monday morning”

 

“seems I don’t have any schedule.. okei baby”

 

“okei I’ll tell him” I caress his hand and back to my phone

 

“hyung.. how about Key become another mc? I’ve already told him and he said okei!”

 

“Key-goon? he seems doesn’t have schedule too in morning.. okei I’ll tell them and text you soon..”

 

“okei hyung.. thank you” i put my phone back and walk to kitchen to take a mineral bottle..

 

*beep beep*

 

there’s a message and I open it

 

“Jonghyun.. its confirm.. you and Key will be MC for F(x) Music Spoiler.. I’ll pick you guys around 9 am! Tell Key, okei?”

 

i immediately reply “yes hyung.. thanksss”

 

I smile happily and immediately backhug my chéri’s shoulder

 

“babyyyy…” he try release him self from my hug me since he’s holding both commedes and garcons but I don’t care..

 

“chéri we gonna be a MC for F(x) music spoiler.. I feel so happy! “ I kiss his shoulder and he turn back his head..

 

“gezz this silly boy.. “ he laugh and I kiss his apple cheek..

 

“promise me baby to control your hormone!”

 

“what do you meant chéri?” I keep showered his cheek with my kiss

 

“don’t flirt with f(x)!”

 

“hehe.. I know.. and why I must flirt with them? I’ve already had a y chéri like you..” I peck his lips and he smile

 

“really?” he look into my eyes.. I feel somehow he still insecure about me.. its my fault actually because I was dating sekyung before.. I know its still my homework to always makes him believe that I really really love him..

 

“really chéri.. “ I take commedes and garcons from his hands and hug him while whisper to his ear..

 

“don’t worry.. only you in my eyes and i love you too much.. you’re too precious for me..” I kiss his ear and i hug him more tight..

 

I hear he laughing.. I release my hug to see him

 

“what’s wrong?” and he still laugh like mad..

 

“HAHAHAAHAHAHAH… baby……. I just kidding.. HAHAHAHA.. you think I mad or something? AHAHAHHA” he laugh and pointed to my blank face while taking commedes and garcons and hold it….

 

“HAHAHAHA.. YOU’RE SO STUPIDDDDDD BABY! HAHAHAHAH..” and he runs to door outside

 

“YAHHHH! KIM KIBUM you fooled me!”