I love my Bodyguard

Chéri ♥ Baby

“did you guys enjoy our food tour?” Mc ask all SHINee members and all of them nodded..

 

“Thank you! its super delicious..” Jonghyun tell her happily…

 

“It’s my pleasure! so are you ready for the next destination?” She smirk and secretly laugh..

 

“What the next destination?”

 

“Well.. we’re going to Haunted house… hehehe.. you guys not afraid right?” Mc smile sweetly and SHINee members to the haunted house place…

 

“Baby..” Key suddenly grabs Jonghyun’s hand and give him his scared face…

 

Jonghyun understand since he knows Key really afraid of ghost.. He remembered when they watched scary movie together Key continuously covered his face with his hands and screaming whenever he heard the creepy sounds effect..

 

Actually Jonghyun also slightly afraid but since Key really scared.. it will be weird if he also screaming and scared.. as Key’s boyfriend he needs to protect him..

 

“I’ll protect you.. don’t be afraid okei?” he caress Key’s back and put Key in front of him..

 

“Finally we’re arrive in here.. so we need to do with 2 team.. you guys can play rock, paper, scissors right?” Mc ask them

 

Key glance and Jonghyun and he understand…

 

“1,2,3” and they do rock paper scissors and in the end Key, Onew, Jonghyun become one team while Minho and Taemin become one team..

 

“Since you guys lost because of scissors, you guys need to go there first” Mc tell them and give them a handy camera..

 

“Ready?”

 

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” Key screaming when Onew try to open the door of the haunted house and immediately grabs Onew’s arm..

 

“ahhh its scary!” Key tell the MC and Jonghyun immediately standing beside him…

 

“It’s okei.. we need to try!” and Onew open the door..

 

“Hwaiting hyung!” Minho and Taemin are cheering them

 

Onew, Jonghyun and Key start to enter the haunted house and Key keep standing near to Jonghyun..

 

“AAAAAA!!!!” He screams when he see a ghost lying on the floor with a lot of blood..

 

Jonghyun feel so scared too but he immediately grabs Key’s hand to protect him..

 

“chéri don’t be afraid.. I’m here” He whisper to Key and Key keep sticking beside him..

 

“What’s that?” Onew hear a phone ringing and Key throw his flowers that Mc gave to them before they enter the haunted house to the phone and sticking again to Jonghyun..

 

they passed that room and going to another room.. Onew try to open another door but there’s a hair in the door handle.. Key and Jonghyun screaming and after Onew open it, there’s sadako in there..

 

Key grabs Jonghyun’s arms and buried his face in Jonghyun’s arm and screaming like crazy because the sadako try to touch his body..

 

“AAAAAAAA… please let me go!!” He screams and Jonghyun hold Key’s body so Key can be stick with him..

 

“Onew hyung please be hurry… I think Key gonna faint soon” Jonghyun tell Onew and three of them start to running..

 

Onew open the last door and there’s another ghost waiting for them.. Key keep buried his face in Jonghyun’s arm but he feels someone touch his neck..

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” he keep screaming and Jonghyun try to push the ghost so Key will stop screaming but he keep screaming and seems gonna cry soon..

 

“Hyung… hurry up.. Key gonna cry” Jonghyun keep holding Key’s body and Onew drag both of them to another gate and finally he see the exit sign..

 

“Here’s the exit door” He tell Jonghyun and Key release his hand from Jonghyun..

 

“WAAAA!” Taemin, Minho and MC try to surprise them once they out from the haunted house and Onew smile to them…

 

“Key you looks so scared” Mc ask him

 

“Ah its really scary”

 

“Key keep screaming in there” Jonghyun tell the Mc and put his hand on Key’s mouth

 

“What’s this? your skin around neck seems red?” Minho tell Key and Jonghyun directly check Key’s neck and tell him

 

“seems Key got a mark from the ghost” Jonghyun palyfully tell them and Key keep silent and nodded

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finish shooting for the program, SHINee back to their dorm and once they arrive, Key immediately hug Jonghyun tightly

 

“Baby thank you for protected me before..”

 

Jonghyun smile and kiss Key’s cheek while caress his back.. “you’re welcome chéri”

 

“hehe.. I love you my bodyguard” Key release his hug and give Jonghyun a peck on his lips..

 

“hehe.. baby.. I’m gonna take a bath.. tell onew hyung to call delivery bento okei? I’m hungry” Key pats his tummy cutely and Jonghyun pokes his nose..

 

“okei my chéri..go take a bath soon.. your smells so bad” he stick his tongue and Key slap his shoulder..

 

“huh.. even I smells so stinky you always love me” he grins and hug Jonghyun tightly..

 

“lol.. its true.. go wash..i’ll tell Onew hyung” Jonghyun pats Key’s and release Key’s hug..

 

“huh.. okei freaks!” Key smiles and go to bathroom…

 

“hehe.. so cute!” he mumble and turn around to see Onew after he heard Key lock the bathroom door..