Birthday Planning

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

I felt better from that time. Well, it was true, I couldn't stay like before, I had to move on. It was almost more than half a year. I was tired torturing myself like that.

 

Our drama was getting higher and higher rating, so we had to be more professional in working.

"Hey Minho!" Seung Gi hyung greeted me.

"Annyeong hyung!" I said. "Is our producer is working on other things first? I saw Eunjung noona there. Or we will play together with her?" I asked.

"Aniyo, Eunjung is having some works with our producer so she came here to talk a bit first." he said.

"Aaah, I see." I said.

Then Hyun Jae came and said," Woah! Eunjung unnie! I love her so much!"

"Aish. Hyun Jae, lower your voice please." Seung Gi hyung said and pinched her cheek.

"AWW! Oppa! It's hurt! But really, I love Eunjung unnie so much." she said.

"She's lucky." she said it quietly.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Ah,aniyo. She's just lucky because she has a "husband" like Jangwoo oppa. She's good in acting and singing. She also played on Hello Baby show. I envy her." she said.

"Hahaha. You envy her because of that? Because she plays on We Got Married and Hello Baby? Well I also ever played on Hello Baby." I said.

"Ahh, nae, Yoogeun right? I like him. Aish. She's lucky. I will never play on both of them because I'm always busy with my schedules. I really want to play on those shows." she pouted.

"Guys, let's work!" our producer cut off our conversation and we got to work.

Two Weeks Later...

"Hyung! Hyun Jae is having her birthday next week right?" Taemin said to me.

"Ah? Jin jja?" I asked.

"Nae, what do you want to give as a surprise?" he asked me.

"Molla, I still don't know. How bout you?" I asked.

"I think I will make something with Hyo Rin for her." he said. Yes, Hyun Jae is closed with Hyo Rin too. She's really fast in adapting.

"Ahh, I see." I said.

I thought about Hyun Jae's birthday. I have to give her something special. She helped me a lot through my difficult times to forget Eunseo. I was so thankful to have her as my bestfriend.

That night, the other members also talked about her birthday. Key hyung wanted to give her a polaroid camera, Onew hyung wanted to give her a CD of her favourite group, Maroon 5, Taemin and Hyo Rin were going to make their own cupcakes, and Jonghyun hyung wanted to give her a big puppy doll. Great, what should I give?

"Well, give her somehing different Minho-yah!" Key hyung said.

What did she like? Aish. Then I remembered!

I really want to play on those shows.

Yes! She said she really wanted to play on We Got Married and Hello Baby!

"What?" Onew hyung asked.

Oops. I thought I just blurted out what was on my mind.

"You said she loved to play on those shows?" Onew hyung asked.

"Nae, it's just the only thing that comes to my mind." I said.

"AH! What about I give her a fake We Got Married and Hello Baby?" I said again suddenly.

"Whaaaaat?? What do you mean hyung?" Taemin asked me.

"Nae. She said that she wanted to play on those shows but she doesn't have time. What about I granted her wish? So I'll make a deal with her as her virtual husband maybe for only three months and I'll try to bring Yoogeun so that she'll know what it feels to be on those shows. She worked to hard, I think I can help her refresh her mind. Besides, she had done a lot of things for me especially in fogetting her." I said.

"Err, are you sure Minho?" Jonghyun hyung asked me.

"Nae! I'm sure" I said. "I'll prepare it today!" I said and left them.

"Weirdo. Is he really sure? That kid. I don't know what's on his mind." Key hyung said without I knew it.