Maybe, I Was Wrong

If I Fell

The next morning.......

Choi Minho:

"Hyuuuuuuung," I heard someone was calling me.

"Emm? Taemin-ah?" I said as I opened my eyes.

"Why did you come home so late? We were worried." he said.

"Aaa. Nothing. I was.. Walking around."

"Minho-yaaaaaah!" Key umma shouted. HE is always be a mother for us.

"Naeee..." I answered and walked out the room.  My head was still banging either because of lack of sleep or last night nightmare.

"Minho-yaah, why did you come late last night? And why did you bang the door? Do you know we were worried and you just came without saying anything like that?" Key umma started his nag.

Wa... Wait..

"I came home and banged the door?" I asked.

"Yes! And you didn't answer any of our questions."

So.. It means, last night, it really happened?

"What happened last night?" Onew hyung came out from the bathroom.

"Wae?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"A..Aniyo." I answered.

"Minho-yaa! We've been together for 3 years and you still think that you can fool us?" Onew hyung said.

Gosh, these things made my head ached so much!

"I.. I just don't know. I saw her with another namja. And he kissed her. I... I don't know." I stuttered.

"Aigoo. Maybe you was wrong. Maybe they're just friends. You know, American style friendship." Onew hyung tried to cheer me up.

"Yes! That's right. You have to ask her first. Besides for a year you've bulid your relationship with trust right? YOu have to trust her hyung." even Taemin can said that.

Yes, that's right. I was too tempramental. What if she was not wrong? I can regret it so much.

"Nae. How foolish I am, being too tempramental. Gomawo all." I said.

"Naah, it's because you're the one who feel it. If I were you, I will feel the same way, luckily we have each other." Key hyung said.

"Now it's time to eat! I am staaaaaaaaaaaarving!" Onew hyung said before he walked and tripped himself.

"ONEW SANGTAE!" We laughed.

"Hehehe. it's for Minho, I want to cheer him up."

We laughed together. Yes, I am lucky that I have them.

Yes, maybe I was wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, actually I wanted to ask whether should I put Shin Sekyung as a cameo in my story or not, because all of you know that Jjong and her aren't together anymore. So, what do you think? Leave comments! :)