First Date

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

"Be ready, 10 more minutes I'll be in front of your dorm!" I said.

"YAH! Minho oppa, 10 minutes? Arasso arasso." she said.

I hung up and laughed. That kid. She is so funny.

Yep today is going to be my first date with Hyun Jae. Getting really excited.

But it will not be the same like what I had with Eunseo. It will be like I'm going with my little dongsaeng. STOP BABO MINHO! Aish, you wanna have fun today, not torturing yourself with the thought of Eunseo!

I changed my clothes. Wait. It's too formal. I changed it again. Waaait, where are you going Minho? Beach? You used too simple clothes!

After changing 3 times, I decided to use a normal one. Shirt and jeans. Okay, I'm ready!

I arrived at her dorm and I called.

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Arassoo, I'm going down." I said.

I came down and found him there.

"Annyeong oppa! Jin jja, you said 10 minutes but you come in 30 minutes." I said.

"Mianhaeyo. It's a little bit...traffic jam." he said.

"Where are we going today?" I asked.

"Since it's our first date, my hyungs are ready to meet you." he said.

"Mwo? But we have known each other well." I said, confused.

"Aniyo, it'll be different because  today, you are my wife." he said.

"Err. Okay. I'm still not used to the fact that I'm your fake wife." I said.

"Aish. You said you want to feel how to play in WGM but then you complain." he said.

"Ah, arasso arasso. Oppa, don't be angry." I said and pinched his cheek.

"This kid! Go inside the car." he said and opened the door.

"Naeeeee, gomawoyo." I said.

For information I haven't have my first date with anyone. Now, I'm doing it with Minho oppa but it feels like I'm going with my own older brother. Hiks, what a life. I'm 19 and haven't go to my real first date.

 We arrived at the karaoke room once I went with SHINee.

"Annyeong haseo!" they greeted as I came in. There is Hyo Rin too!

"Woah, annyeong!" I said.

They brought a cake with them.

Choi Minho:

"So since it's your first date, we, SHINee, personally bring this cake for you guys." Key hyung said.

At first, Key hyung was absolutely not agree with this idea, but then after I convinced that no one will be hurt he is supoprting us right now.

"You have to blow the candles together, okay?" Taemin said.

We blew it together.

"Arasso, now we're going, take your time guys!" I said.

"Mwo? Just like this?" she asked.

"Wait and see. We don't have much time. You have take your risk to be a wife of superstar." I said.

"Ahh. Okaaaay." she said.

We said goodbye and went to the car.

After 30 minutes we arrived at Lotte World.

"Woah! Daebaaaak! I love Lotte World!" she said.

"Come on!" I said.

We came in using sunglasses and hats. Well, we wanted to prevent any rumours right?

"Oppa, let's play that!" she pointed at roller coaster.

She's really brave. She played all the scary things like atlantic adventure and gyro drop. I was glad because if I go with Key hyung, he will never go near those kind of things.

We took photos and she asked me to bought cat-like hairband or whatever it is. I never used that before but I wanna make her happy today. We used it and took photos in a photobox.

We also ate dinner together. It was not that romantic. We chatted all the time and it felt that all of my burdens were gone.

She's really a mood booster eventhough I know she also had a tight schedule and also tired just like me.

We arrived at her dorm at 10 o'clock.

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Gomawo oppa, I never thought that I will have a great "first date"' she said.

"Haha. Me too. Thank you also for today." I said.

"So... Goodbye. See you!" she said.

"Bye, have a nice sleep, take a rest. Goodnight... My wife." I said and blushed. Woah. Luckily she didn't see it. It's kinda strange when I said that.

"Goodnight!" she said and went in.

Well, it's kinda weird. Eunseo's face popped out in my mind once again. Aish. Babo. Stop it!Phew. I can't believe I'm "married" now. Calling someone your wife? Haha. I started the engine and went to my dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AH! New update, finally after a long time! I made this between doing my school's tasks ! Enjoy and tell me what you think! :)

 

Pls comment and subscribe :)