Shout It Out, Let It Go

If I Fell

Song Hyo Rin:

I didn't really know what had happened but one thing Minho oppa seemed really hurt.

NO, don't think I fall for him again.

I have Taemin oppa and I love him so much, but as friend, I really want to help him.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Where?" the other asked.

"Let's see." I said again.

Yuri and Yoona unnie were in a resort in Sokcho beach, so I said that I and SHINee will join them without telling what had happened.

They were happy because they said that the more the merrier. The other members of SNSD were having their own schedule, that was why there only the two of them. Beside, SHINee didn't have any schedule, so why didn't we go refreshing? I also have already got a permission to off for today. Luckily, my trainer also had something to do. This was just perfect.

"Ta-daaa!" I said as we arrived.

"Woaaah! It's have been a long time since we went to the beach like this!" Onew oppa said

"HIIIIII THEREEE!" Yuri and Yoona unnie saw us and shouted.

"Woah! Noona! You're here?" Jonghyun oppa asked.

"Nae, woah, it's gonna be fun with these handsome boys here!" Yuri unnie said.

"What about me?" I pouted.

"Of course you too, my little sister!" Yuri unnie said.

We played at the beach but I can see that Minho oppa is not really interested.

"Guys! It's almost dinner time! We've prepared barbeque but you, guys, you should help us!" Yoona unnie said.

"Arasso!" Onew, Jonghyun, Key oppa said.

All of us came inside to the resort but I saw that Minho oppa still sat there at the beach.

I decided to talk to him first.

I came and sat beside him.

"Oppa, do you know that we can throw all of our feelings to the sea?" I asked.

"Eh?" he looked confused.

"Nae! Maybe it sounds cliche, but shout our feelings out to the sea can make our feelings better. Try." I said with a smile.

"SON EUNSEOOO! HOW CAN YOU DO THESE TO MEE?" he shouted.

I could see that he was really hurt.

"SON EUNSEEO!!" he shouted again as he started crying.

Great, I started to cry too.

"Shout it out, oppa. Let it all out." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

We remained in silence.

"Oppa, do you know? Yuri unnie told me that God knows the best, people come and go. Sometimes, we might be hurted by some people, but remember, God always prepare the best for us. If she's not the one, then you deserve someone's better."

He kept silence.

"I think I'll let you have your time alone. I'll help the other for dinner, you have to join us, arasso? Be strong, oppa. I know you can get through this." I said again and left.

I couldn't hold my tears any longer. Taemin oppa came to me and hugged me.

"Hyo Rin-ah, are you okay? Gwenchana?"

"Nae, oppa." I said.

"Don't cry. Or.. Or.. Do you still love him? Do you want to be with him? He's all alone now." Taemin oppa suddenly said.

"OPPA! How come you said that?" I was upset. "I cried not because of that, but I can't see that he is really hurt. he's just like my older brother, how come you can think like that? I love you so much and you still dare to say that? You just want to let me go? Oppa!" I said.

"Aniyooo, chagiya. I don't mean that, dear. I don't want to let you go. But if that's what you want, I.. I can't forbid you to do so. I am sorry. I really didn't mean that." he said as he wiped my tears.

I kinda understand, but still I was upset.

"Arasso." I said and went inside.

Minho oppa came and we ate dinner together. During the dinner, I kept silence. How can he didn't want to fight for me? Aigoo. Taemin oppa, I know you love me but, why don't you fight for your love? What if it really happens? He really would let me go? Aish. That guy.

Lee Taemin:

Aish, I think she was angry to me. I was.. I was just too scared to lose her. I was afraid that I blurted out those words.

Aish, babo Taemin!

She kept silence during the dinner.

After the dinner, I saw her walking backyard.

I took her hand and brought her to the seashore.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hear this, dear. I love you so much and never let you go. I am sorry, I was just got .. I don't know. I'm afraid that you'll fall for Minho hyung again. So, I'm sorry, okay?" I said then I shouted,"SONG HYO RIN SARANGHAE!"

"Oppa! What if they heard what you said?" she said.

"I don't care. So, forgive me?" I said and do aegyo.

"Aigooo. Okaay okay. Actually I didn't mad at you. I just can't believe that you'll let me go that easy."

"Of course I won't." I said and pinched her cheek and ran away.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! Don't run!" she said.

Choi Minho:

After dinner, they're going to eat some marshmallows. I said an excuse that I'll go to the restroom.

They're really good friends, but I think I need time alone.

I went to the seashore and tried to do what Hyo Rin had said.

"YAAH! SON EUNSEO!" I shouted. I can't hold my tears again. Babo Minho, you're a boy but you cried a lot these days.

"SON EUNSEOO!" I shouted again.

"SON EUNSEO! HOW DARE YOU?"

"SON EUNSEOOO! SARANGHAEYOO." finally, I said that. I cried alone.

Hah, I never thought that it'll end like this.

I should've known that I was just a boy in her eyes, not a man.

Everything was useless, meaningless, nothing for her.

They can say that I can get through these, but what my life would be without her.

I was really in misery.

I hope that I could turn back time and never knew her.

I was really happy when I was with her, and all those memories were killing me.

Eotteokhae? What should I do?

I really didn't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Hyo Rin was back in this story, but not for too long! Cause we're going back to focus to our flamin charisma MINHO! :) enjoy! :))