Story About the Past

If I Fell

Kim Hyun Jae:

"You know what? I know your feeling. I ever got hurt too." I said. "Maybe it was worse than your story."
  I added.

I smiled bitterly. Then I started to tell my bitter past.

"When I was still a trainee, well, you know, actress also have training before we can play in any movie or drama, I met this guy. He's older and a senior to me. I was new and he came to me. Taught me about acting, encouraged me, supported me. I was really glad to have a senior like him. I told my bestfriend who was also a trainee there. She was very happy for me and started to tease me that he fell in love with me." I said.

"Everything seemed so beautiful at that time. And I realized that I like him. He liked to treat me, we went together, he bought me books cause he knew that I love to read, he knew what I don't like, he knew me so well, and so do I, I knew him too well. That was what I thought." I chuckled bitterly.

"Then he said that he loved me. I was thrilled but I knew that the commitment was I can't have any relationship when I have the contract as a trainee. So I told him so. He said it was okay and he said he would wait for me."

"Still, everything was just like before. He still called me every night. We chatted, talked about his new movie, and others. I believed in him. Truly, I have my faith that he'll wait for me."

"One day, my friend came to me and said that she was going to debut on a TV drama. I was really glad. I hugged her and congratulated her." I said again.

"Wait, Hyun Jae, I don't get your point." Minho oppa said.

"Wait until I finish and you can say what's on your mind later." I said.

"Then, he still contacted with me, said the he loved me. But, one night, he said that he was tired. Tired of running to me. He said he was the one who tried to be the best for me but I didn't do a thing. He blamed me and you know, I couldn't say a thing. He didn't angry but he blamed me for everything, that things were not going to change later. You know what? I couldn't say a thing because he didn't know how much I've hurt because I couldn't say yes to him. I couldn't say a thing because he didn't know how much I've tried to make things work. Last, he didn't know how much I love him." I continued.

Choi Minho:

"Then, he still contacted with me, said the he loved me. But, one night, he said that he was tired. Tired of running to me. He said he was the one who tried to be the best for me but I didn't do a thing. He blamed me and you know, I couldn't say a thing. He didn't angry but he blamed me for everything, that things were not going to change later. You know what? I couldn't say a thing because he didn't know how much I've hurt because I couldn't say yes to him. I couldn't say a thing because he didn't know how much I've tried to make things work. Last, he didn't know how much I love him." she continued.

"He began to make a gap between us. I tried to contact him but I couldn't find him. That time, I tried to be strong and tried to forget him when suddenly, one day I saw him with my bestfriend. He hugged her, laughed, and saw her the way he saw me. You know, I was broken to pieces. Especially when I knew from others that they had been together from three months before. It means he was with her while he was with me too. You get it? He betrayed me and so do my bestfriend. I was so angry, furious if I could say. They betrayed me and I could do nothing! She knew how much I loved him. I told her how do I feel about him. She supported me meanwhile cheated on me behind my back. I couldn't protest because, you know, I'm not officially his girlfriend! I wanted to shout, angry to my friend, but I couldn't." she smiled.

I wondered how could she smiled when she told me her story. Yes, I admitted that it was far worse than mine. I couldn't imagine if Eunseo noona went out with Onew hyung. The truth she went with other guy had already hurted me so much. I couldn't imagine how would I be if she betrayed me with my bestfriend.

"One day my bestfriend found out that I've already known about her relationship. She came to me, cried and said sorry to me. I.. At that time I was very angry and upset. I cried too! Harder than her. Then I tried to let they go. If it was the best, why not? I tried to forgive them and said it was okay. She said thanks and after that, I saw them almost everyday in front of me, hugging each other and other things. Great! Do you want to know how I feel? Hurt. It was hurt so much that I tried to avoid them everyday before my tears fell down. Luckily, I debuted on my first drama and tried to concentrate to my works." she said.

"So, you can forget him by doing your works? You really can forgive them?" I asked.

"Actually no. I couldn't forget about him and I always thought and asked God why should be me? Why did He let me know him? I was very broken into pieces and thought that everytime I saw them I said to myself that should be me, not her." she said.

"That's exactly what I feel." I said.

"Yeah, that's why, I know. But one advice, let her go." she told me.

"Mwo? You couldn't let him go and you asked me to let Eunseo go? How? If you couldn't do that, how do I?" I asked.

"No, now, I've let him go. I know that he's not the best for me." she said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Months after that, I stil couldn't let him go. When I finally heard that they broke up, you know, I have a kind of glad feeling. I was mean I know." she chuckled. "But then finally I know that he was into my bestfriend because she was going to debut a that time. He wanted to lift his popularity up. I also knew finally that he was into me because he thought I was the most talented there that he expected me to debut first. Can you imagine that he only played on me and my bestfriend? From that time I tried to learn how God works with our life. With that experience, somehow I learned types of people and how to contorl my emotion." she said.

Wow, these things happened? I thought it was only in dramas or movies or any kind of fictional stories.

"Emm, I feel sorry about what had happened." I said finally after some times of silence.

"Don't be. I am grateful that I have experienced that kind of bad events I learned a lot of thigns. That's why, I believe you'll learn things too, oppa!" she was back into cheerful Hyun Jae. "You just don't know yet. If she's your soulmate, I believe llove will find the way, but if she isn't, just wait for someone's better. Aish. I talked to much. Mianhae oppa!" she said.

"Hahaha, Aigoooo. Aniyoo. It's okay. You've taught me things today Hyun Jae. Jinjja gomawoyo, dongsaeng." I said and ruffled her hair.

"Soooo, wanna have some ice cream?" she asked. "Oh come on, I've talked so much that I wanted to eat ice cream. Besides you thanked me for what I've said right?" she asked again.

"Nae, I'm thankful , and I know that I have to pay for those ice cream right? Aigoo, I shouldn't have told you any stories of my life again if it will end always like this." I pouted.

"ANIYO OPPA!" she said suddenly. "I'm kidding, please please, I'm still your dongsaeng right? Don't be mad like that." she said.

"Haha. Of course not! Come on, I will treat you." I said.

"Jin jja? Gomawo oppa!" she said and smiled really wide.

No, Hyun Jae, I'm the one who should thank you. You taught me how to forgive, and let her go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys? Waiting for your comments and subscribe! :)

FYI, I'm feeling really complicated right now and writing this chapter boosts my mood up!

Enjoy :)