You Don't Know Me

If I Fell

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Nae ahjuhssi?" my producer called me.

"Nae, arasso, I'll be there in 30 minutes." I said. He asked me to meet him in his other shooting place because he was so busy but he needed to meet me and Minho oppa he said.

I went there and saw him.

"Annyeonghaseo ahjuhssi." I said with a smile.

"Annyeong Hyun Jae, while waiting for Minho, I'll work about this first okay?" he said.

"Nae!" I said and smile again.

Choi Minho:

I was sooo late. Aigoo.

"Annyeong!" I said.

"Ssssh!" Hyun Jae said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Our producer is working on other things first, don't be noisy." she said.

"Aah. Arasso." I said.

then...

There. She was. Like a dream. She was smiling, just like she used to. She laughed. I smiled. There was my girl. I wanted to go to her but then something brought me back to the reality.

There. He was. Holding her hand. Whispering something. She giggled.

I clenched my fist. Stopped it Choi Minho. It has been almost half a year and you still thinking that you can have her back? No way, Choi Minho, ireona, wake up from your dream babo!

"Ah, Minho-ya. I've finished so let's talk about our drama which getting higher in rating every day." my producer said.

And I didn't hear anything more.....

Kim Hyun Jae:

I think something wrong with Minho oppa.

He didn't seem get anything our producer had said.

After finished...

"Arasso, you got it too right Minho oppa?" I said and nudged him.

"Ah uh. N.. Nae." he said.

"Okay, see you." our producer said.

"Nae, annyeonghi gaseyo ahjuhssi, gamasahmnida." I said and bowed.

We walked outside in silence.

Minho oppa seemed still didn't concentrate on anything.

"OPPA!" I said.

"AH! Nae? You shocked me Hyun Jae-ssi" he said.

"I've called you for times and you didn't seem to hear me." I said. "What's going on? Gwenchana?" I asked.

"N..Nae." he said.

"Geotjimal. You're a bad liar oppa. Even a stranger can say that you're not okay." I said.

Choi Minho:

"Geotjimal. You're a bad liar oppa. Even a stranger can say that you're not okay." she said.

How can I think clearly after what I've seen before? MAN! That should be me over there!

Aish.

And I just lost control and told everything to Hyun Jae-ssi.

She didn't say a thing.

I smiled weirdly.

"You didn't expect this right? She's just too angelic to do this kind of thing. I know. I can't believe it also." I said.

"Aniyo." she said and smiled.

"Mw.. Mwo?" I asked.

"Those thing happened oppa. This is life." she said.

"Haha. You're too young to know a thing Hyun Jae-ssi." I said.

"Don't underestimate me!" she said and chuckled.

"Do you think it's funny? It's not funny, you don't know me, you don't know how I feel, you don't know a thing!" I almost scolded her.

Strangely, she was still calm.

"I know your feeling." she said.

"Huh, how?" I said. Still didn't believe.

"You know what? I know your feeling. I ever got hurt too." she said. "Maybe it was worse than your story."
 she added.

Mwo? I couldn't believe. She didn't know how I feel. She didn't know me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emotional chapter. :P how is it?

What will happen?

Please comment and subscribe! Gamsahamnida.