Scene 03 - The Fact

The Story Behind - Fiction

It was already afternoon. The day had doned on without Junhyung realizing it.

 

Since dawn, he had been sitting at his work desk, busily writing a fictional story that had been burning in his head for quite a while. He never moved from his seat and just continued writing in the book.

 

Soft music filled the still air of the small room, and the only other sound that could be heard was the scribbling of his pen on the paper.

 

He was a writer, but he didn't know why his heart feels so strained and hard while writing the story. Sometimes, he would smile when the scene he was writing was happy. Sometimes a tear would linger at the corner of his eyes when he was writing a sad scene.

 

Through out his years of being a writer, he had never felt such strong emotions when writing. He knew that the book will be his last one; he couldn't bear the thought of writing such stories again.

 

After hours of writing, finally he ended writing the story. Before he closed the book, he stared at a blank page at the back. He picked up his pen for the last time, placed the tip on the paper and started writing the very last sentence:

 

Right now, I'm writing such a happy story,

but it is all just a wish... still...

 

 

He dropped the pen and closed the book. Leaving the book there, he got up and walked over to the bookshelf across the room. He leaned against it, brushing his fingers across the books he had written, all written dedicated for one particular person.

 

Memories flooded his mind again, but he seemed oblivious of the happy and sad memories as he withdrew one of his favourite books from the shelf.

 

Flipping through the pages of words he had written, he suddenly stopped at a page of the book, where there was an old picture in between the pages.

 

He took it out and noticed it was an old photo of Boyoung, from the first time he saw her.

 

Slipping the photo carefully into his jacket pocket, he headed out, leaving his memories behind, in search for happiness.

 

 

>> please comment <3 ^_^