Scene 02 - Memories

The Story Behind - Fiction

The sun had crawled from under the horizon, brightening the sky with its warm light. The morning grew on as the warmth of the sun reached the dim interior of Junhyung's room. A light breeze blew the curtains slightly, bringing the light from outside into the room.

 

Stretching her arms a little, Boyoung moved in closer, resting her head on Junhyung's chest. She wrapped her arms snugly around his firm torso. Junhyung shifted up slightly, resting his head against the backrest, as he gently her soft hair. His light fingers combed through the strands of her hair as he just stared into her innocent, peaceful face.

 

She smiled lightly as she felt his gaze on her. She opened her eyes a little and peeked up at him. He smiled warmly at her, bending down to kiss her gently on her forehead.

 

"Morning, sweetheart," he said softly.

 

"Good morning, darling," she mumbled sleepily as she snuggled closer, closing her eyes once again.

 

Junhyung's hand slid down her hair down to her . She felt his hand rub gently across her bare cool skin. He reached out and pulled the blanket over her body, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

 

She then rested her head on his shoulder, breathing into the skin of his neck. Junhyung took his other hand and gently tucked her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek lightly with his thumb. His thumb slid down her cheek to her lips, tracing the contours of her lips before kissing her gently with his.

 

The kiss was brief and gentle but passionate enough, like always. After a brief second, Junhyung pulled back and met Boyoung's sweet gaze. She smiled again, as sweet as always, and he smiled back, caressing her cheek again.

 

 

After getting out of bed, Boyoung wore one of Junhyung's oversized shirts as she made breakfast for the both of them, with him helping her. Like every time she made breakfast for the both of them, Junhyung liked to stand behind her and wrap his arms around her slim waist while she cooked over at the stove. Sometimes, he would get too over where he would nuzzle his nose on her neck and sniff the scent of her skin, rousing her slightly.

 

Boyoung placed breakfast on the small dining table and they both settled in. The table was just enough for two and they both sat across each other. As they ate, Junhyung reached out as usual to hold her hand, caressing and rubbing it gently. He stared at her with dreamy eyes, making her blush every time.

 

After breakfast, they lazed on the living room couch in front of the TV. Every weekend, Boyoung would come over and stay with Junhyung, and on Sundays, they either go out for a date or just laze in his house.

 

Junhyung lay across the small couch, his feet dangling off the corner as he pulled her into his arms. She lay in beside him on the couch, snugging her head on his shoulder. Junhyung draped his arm over her waist as his other hand played around with her locks.

 

She turned around and met his dreamy gaze again as she draped her hands around his neck. She combed her fingers through his soft, messy morning hair as he brushed his hand across her cheek gently. She smiled at his touch. He leaned down and met his lips with hers.

 

He simply brushed her lips softly then she kissed him back deeper. Her arms tightnened around his neck as she pulled him closer. His arms tightened around her waist, hitching her up on top of him swiftly. His hand slid up her back underneath her shirt, her back gently, slowly making her aroused.

 

She continued kissing him, her fingers knotting in his hair. Before it got even hotter, she parted her lips and broke the kiss, looking back at him with her sweet, innocent smile.

 

"I love you, baby," Junhyung whispered huskily, caressing her cheek lightly and brushed his lips across hers briefly.

 

She smiled dreamily at him, "I love you, too, my sweetheart."

 

 

>> things were mushy here, weren't they?

Oh well, I hoped you like this chapter because this is the only romance scene for this story.

In the next few chapters, its all drama and just the interpretation of the music video.

Please comment and Happy Reading <3