Scene 01 - Current Situation

The Story Behind - Fiction

Night had crawled in silently, quickly making its way to midnight. Boyoung had been working all night, oblivious of the time until her colleague mentioned it to her.

 

"I'll be going off now," she greeted politely, making her way out of her office building.

 

Her estate was quiet as she walked down the pavement alone towards her apartment. She's used to going home alone, although her mother had emphasized to go home with a friend at least. She was too stubborn to listen.

 

Suddenly she heard her name being called from behing. She turned around to see a figure running up to her. She squinted through the dim light, and finally, when the person stepped under the street lights, she realized its the one and only Yong Junhyung.

 

She frowned and made a move down the pavement, away from him, but he caught up to her. Junhyung grabbed her elbow, stopping her in her tracks.

 

Boyoung turned around with a furious frown as she snapped, "What do you want?"

 

After a second of silence, as he kept his eyes on her, he whispered, "You."

 

It only made Boyoung even more furious as her forehead creased even more with frustration. She refused to speak to him as she tried to wriggle her arm out of his hands.

 

"Why won't you take me back?" he asked, taking her other hand. "I missed you so much, and I want you back in my arms."

 

Boyoung sighed in frustration as she pulled her hands away from his, "After what you did to me, how can I trust you?"

 

"Please, give me another chance," Junhyung pleaded with sorrowful eyes as he reached out to her.

 

She took a step back as she held her hand out, stopping him from getting near her, and she whispered without making eye contact, "I'm sorry, Junhyung. You are nothing to me now."

 

"But-" Junhyung stepped forward.

 

She took another step back as she glared into his pleading eyes, "It's no use. Don't ever find me; don't ever come back to me again. I won't change my mind."

 

Before he could say anything, she turned and hurried her way down the pavement, towards her home. She tried to deny the fact that she missed him, as she quickly wiped away the fresh, cold tear that rolled down her cheek.

 

>> this seems a bit boring, doesn't it?

Never mind, it'll get interesting later, I promise. ^_^

comments are loved and happy reading <3