Encounter

Love and Trust
press to play before reading! ._.

 

When Key tried to sleep again his phone ringed. It was Taemin. Actually Key wasn't in a good mood the talk, but Taemin was his Baby so he had to pick up his call.

"Umma..!" Taemins voice sounded so cute and childish.
"Hm?" Key mumbled.
"Do you have time today? You remember I told you about Minho.. my boyfriend. I want to introduce him to you. Please tell me you can come." Taemin begged.
"I don't know Baby. I'm not in a good mood today." Key sobbed.
"Are you crying ?" the younger boy asked worried.
"No, I'm Okay. I'll come. Where will we meet?" ,at that moment Taemin squeaked like a little girl.
"At the Shandong Café at 19.30 pm" Taemin said premature.
"Okay, See you then my little Baby." Key said and wanted to hung up, when he heard Taemin screming happily, " I'm so excited for your response. I'm sure you will like him. Byee~"
Now Taemin hung up. 'Typical Taemin' thought Key and stood up from his bed. He was standing under the shower when his scars and bruises on his milky and soft skin attracted his attention.
He remembered his childhood, that time when he coudn't defend himself. That time when he was stupid and helpless. But now he is more confident and grown up to a beautiful boy. 
When Kibum went into his room, he just wore a white skinny jeans,  a sweater and took his phone. Yup, that was the only thing he owned. He don't even had money.
Now he was at the Shandong Café  and saw Taemin with another guy. He was masculin and tall. They were sitting on a big table. Taemin saw Key and waved to him. Key smileed and went to their direction. 
'They really look good together' Kibum thought and gave Taemin a little kiss on his cheeks before he sat on a chair across of the couple. He gave Minho a handshake and greeted him. By the contact to someone manly a cold shiver ran down Keys back. It feeled so strange and creepy. 
"Nice to meet you Minho, I've heard so much about you." The blonde boy said and smiled at him by which he tried to not attract attention to his fear.

"Nice to meet you too, I also have heard much about you." The guy next to Taemin said friendly with a huge smile on his face.
"Minho, can you buy me new Bananamilk? This bottle is empty." Taemin looked up to his boyfriend with big puppy eyes and a pout. 
"Dear, this is your fouth milk today. You will get sick of it." The tall boy said worried by standing up."
Now Kibum was alone with his Baby. He missed him so much that he stood up and kissed his forehead. 
"I missed you so mich Minnie!'' Key said.
" I missed you more Umma, but tell me what's the matter you're so sad ? Is that your stepfather again?" Taemin asked frown.
"Oh no, It's okay Minnie~c Let's talk about something different. You really love this guy? " Kibum askes fretting with a sarcastic smile.
Taemin mumbled something Key coudn't understand, then he smiled and said," Yeah, I love him. I love him so much."
Now the younger boy was shining. His eyes glowed up like stars and his smile barely touched his ears.
"He looks like a frog! But I guess he is very nice and polite. A good boy!" Kibum said protective. 
Taemin burst out laughting, " Umma, hahaha I can't anymore. Hahahah Yeah he really is a good boy, he takes care of me." he smirked.
Key nod and Minho came with a banana milk and five cokes.
 "Here is your banana milk my cutie" the tall boy gave the maknae the banamilk and a kiss on his lips. It looked so soft and cute. Then he gave Kibum a coke and sat next to his Love.
"Five cokes? Why not for?" Taemin asked the froggy boy while taking  a sip of his banana milk.
"Jonghyung will also bring his fiancé. And Onew will come." Minho said to the cute boy.
Kibum had a surprised expression. "Oh wait, I forgot you to tell that Minho also wanted his friends to introduce me. His best friends Onew and Jonghyung will come, oh and Jonghyun's fiané Sekyung. Don't worry umma, I also never met them before. But I'm sure we will like them." Taemin gave Kibum a warm smile.
"Yeah, they're all so nice. They will like you as sure." Minho said and took the younger boys hand. 
Strangers will come? Key didn't care about that, the main thing for him was that he could saw his Baby happy like never before. The blonde boy was just quiet and could see the love between them. It was so peaceful how they teased each other. 
"Ahh Onew Hyung comes!" Minho said and stood up to hug his hyung.  
The boy looked very nice and sympathic to Key. He wore a blue shirt and black pants. Blue was Key's favorite color. It remembers him at the sky, the ocean and the rain drops. 
The boy named Onew sat on a chair next to Key and gave Taemin a handshake and a smile. Then he turned to Kibum and wanted to shake his hand too. But instead of taking his hand and shake it nicely, Kibum waved quickly and pulled his hand away. The new boy was irritated but smiled kindly while Minho gave him a coke. 
"Here hyung, your coke." Minho flustered and smirked at the oldest boy.
"Oh thank you Minho. That's so nice. " Then he turned to Taemin and pinched his cheek. 
"Wow, you're so cute! Minho already told me how cute and you are, but you really exceed my expectations." Onew laughted warmly. Then he pulled out a little box out of his jack bag and started to eat chicken. 
Taemin just blushed a bit and got shy. 
"Do anyone wants chicken?" he asked everybody with a full mouth.
"No thank you!" Kibum answered and smiled. He feeled so guilty for not giving Onew his hand. 
But it seems like Onew didn't care about that.
"Isn't that Jonghyun?" Taemin asked the taller boy and pointed at a manly boy with a beautiful red dressed girl holding his hand. He looked annoyed and listless. They came closer to the others and suddenly Keys breath became unregular. His heart was beating faster and a warm smoke cloud flooded through his body. He felt ill and his stomach hurted suddenly. An unwell feeling grabed his soul and his thoughs were repellent.
"Bro, is that Taemin? " a deep voice sounded in the café. Minho nodded and stood up to greet his friend. He gave Taemin his hand. The girl on his side was standing there and was busy to look good. Then the short boy pat Onew on the back. Now Kibum felt something warm on his shoulder. He suddenly turned his head to the other side while wincing. 
That's him. He ist that one guy..!

A/N: Omg that was my second chappie~ I hope you like it ._.
To write this fanfic costs so much time of my holidays x_x hahah I don't even have something better to do :3
Please show me your support, when you read this and like it.
Love yaaa~