Hospital

Love and Trust

 

Please press play before reading~

Everything is against Kibum.. Even Life and Fate turn their backs to him..
it was early in the morning and Key was still lying in his bed.
 
That he just met Jonghyun doesn't go off his mind. He was so beautiful and his voice makes everything so calm and soft. Why did he run away? Was he stupid? The boy just wanted to talk to him.. Now he must think he's a totally lunaic.
 
But he wasn't, he have my reasons and that's the case. 
 
He just needs someone to talk to but there is none. His mother is always working to earn money, his stepfather is an who came from satans and he doesn't have any friends except Taemin which is fully busy beause of his boyfriend.
 
 
The door knocked and without any permission Heechul came in with a tablet in his hands. 
 
"I made you breakfsast. I guess you're hungry. " He said and gave me the tablet while sitting next to me on my bed. 
 
"I'm not hungry but thank you!" Kibum said coldly. How should he act like? How should he be to his stepbrother who is in love with him? Should he be cold or nice? Ignore him or spend time with him? He really is a good person.
 
Kibum saw so many good things he did in the last few years.
 
"Heechul? I need time to be alone and think." Kibum said with a could voice and tried to smile, but he failed.
 
"Of course, i will go out, but if you need something just call my name and I will be there. OK my little brother? " Heechul was so understandingly and smart. 
 
Key just nod and Heechul poke his cheek.  He went out and Kibum was alone again.. He decided to sleep a bit to see Jonghyun again.. What will he do today? Will he stand there like he always did or will he close Kibums eyes again and tell him some ? 
 
The raindrops fell down the ground and made beautiful sounds. A melody started to play at the background.
So peaceful and beautiful. Everything was so light that Kibum coudn't see everything clearly. He was there..
 
He was just standing there and talk to someone.
 
When Kibum got closer to them he saw a blonde boy sitting with Jonghyun at a beautiful place. It was green and the flowers around them were so beautiful and colorful.
 
The gras they was sitting at was fresh and it smelled good. Kibum rubbed his eyes when he saw the boy who was sitting next to Jonghyun. 
 
It was him. It was Kibum. 
 
He hide himself behind a tree so he could listen to their conversation. It was calm, smooth and relaxed. 
 
" I'm never going to hurt you!' the brown boy said to the other and hold his hand.
 
"I know you won't. I trust you!" The blonde boy said and smiled.
 
For some reason the other Kibum looked so happy and lucky.. Just the opposite of the real Kibum.
 
He was weird. How could that be that the Jonghyun touched him without Kibum frightened back? How could it be that someone hold his hand who is so manly? That was ill.. That was really weird.
When Kibum woke up it was already dark. He shared a look to his clock. It was 6.30pm oh .. he has to hurry. He dressep up quickly and wanted to go out of the house. Suddenly hands grabbed for him and punched him in his beautifu smooth face.
 
"How dare you to make my son a fagot? " The men had a alcohol bottle in his hands which he crashed against Kibums head. He cried out loud but the men didn't stop.. The glas splits drilled in his head and it begun to bleed. He looked down at the ground and saw so much blood. His head turned and his eyes turned black. A cold shiver ran down his back and he suddenly fel down to the ground. Then old men didn't really care and went away to the living room.
 
 The pain Kibum had wasn't describable. His was so weak he thought he would die right now.
 
"Kibum.. What happened? " Heechul ran to him and carried him to a hospital.. His tears ran like a waterfall but he couldn't help. He was scared that Kibum was dead or something. He was angry that Kibum felt pain. 
 
-At the next morning in that hospital- 
 
Kibum woke up and saw everyhing white and light. It was so peaceful.. He thought he was dreaming but he wasnt. This was the reality because he could feel pain. He touched his head and the pain grow bigger. 
When he opened his eyes widely he could see that Heechul was next to him sitting on a chair. 
He was sleeping. 
 
"Where I am? " I asked and he opened his eyes.
 
 "Oh goood, Kibum, you scared me so much. You are awake now. Thanks to god!! You're in hospital. Yesturday afertnoon i found you on the ground with bleeding head. I don't know what happened but I guess it was this , right? " his face turned angry and harsh. 
 
Kibum just a bit and was trying to remember what happened. Yeah now he knows.. He wanted to meet up with Taemin and the others when he was punched by his evil stepfather with a ing bottle. 
" He will see, I will punch him up like hell! " Heechul said with a gross voice.
 
" No, he's your father. you can't! " Kibum said calm. He was so smart.
 
"I don't care. He will see.How can he dare to punch my broher like this? " the older boy said and looked at the other direction. 
 
"Taemin called you yesturday night when you were in the OP. He asked where you are and I told him you're here in the hospital. He said he would come today to look afer you. Hoe sounded so worried and scared. "Heechul said and smiled.
 
"Oh, why did you told him that I'm here? He must be worried about that."Kibum mumbled.
 
The door knocked and a cute boy came in.
He ran towards me and hugged me tight. "What happened to you umma? " Kibum could see his worry in his eyes.  He was just so innocent and cute. 
 
" I will leave you alone! " Heechul said, went out and closed the door.
 
"I'm Okey minnie~ I'm really okey," Key said and smiled a bitter smile.
 
 
Taemin's face turned angry,"Stop telling me you're always okey! I'm not stupid. If you would okey you wouldn't lie here in a hospital bed with a bandage around your head.
I see you're not okey so stop saying the same always. Tell me !" he calmed a bit and Kibum told him everything. Damn he was so cute when he gets angry. 
 
The younger boy listened carefully and he was shocked. 
"He can't do that, this ugly bastard. Why you don't move off there? Just you and your mother? " Taemin asked me and hold my hand.
 
"We can't, we don' have enough money, that's the problem.. And though he will find us even when we're at the end of the world. He is scary and dangerous." Kibum said and was thankful to his friend to come and talk to him.
 
"Hmm.. i have to go now, see you late and take care of yourself umma!" The cute boy gave a light kiss on Kibum's forehead and leaved.
Heechul came in and gave him a warm smile. " He's cute! " he said and sat next to Kibum.
 
"Yeah he really is!" Key agreed and smiled to. 
 
When Kibum things of Heechul have feelings for him he felt worse. It was weird and not normal. Hello? they were stepbrothers..
 
That was ill..
 
Why couldn't he love someone else? 
 
The two boys watched TV and talked a bit. After a few hours Kibums mom came in with a smile on her face.
 
"Hey my darling, are you okey? " she ran to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 
 
"I'm okey mom, why are you smiling so bright? " Kibum asked curious.
 
" I have good news!" she said and punch my cheek.
 
"We're going to move off. I've got a new job." The women was happy but Heechuls face turned unhappy and sad now. Kibum was shocked. What was his mother telling him there?  Was she joking? 
 
 
 
A/N: wuaaaah that was my 5th chapter, I hope you like it.Poor Kibum, he suffers so much because of this bastard..
How could he dare to punch up my Kibum?
I would kill him if I was in my own story, lol ^^ What do you think will happen?
Where will they move to ? Now the story is going to be intresting.
Please subb and comment, cause it makes me happy and when I'm happy I'm in good mood to write the next chapter :3
I'm sorry again for my typos hahah ~~
Love you so much and thank you for your support ^___^