Unexpected

Love and Trust
Press Play before reading
 
 
That's him. He is that one guy..!
Key was shocked, he didn't know what to do. A cold shiver run down his back when he looked him in his eyes.. It felt like some new aura was shining around thhe guy Key never saw before. This guy was special. But is he really the one in his dreams? The short boy was irritated why Key was looking like someone who just saw a ghost.. 
 
"Are you okey?" Jonghyun asked the blonde boy.
Key doesn't showed any reacton. "Umma, what do you have? " Taemin asked worried and tried to hold Key hand. Everybody was looking at him, but he don't even noticed it, cause he was in his own little world. 
Suddenly Kibum stood up and his eyes were watching the ground. 
"I'm okey, I have to go now Minnie~" Key said and left the café. His stomach was going crazy. There was something weird in his body. Is he ill? 
When he was home he went to his room. 
 
Someone was knocking on the door.
" Can I come in?" the female voice of his mother sounded sad.
Key just said 'hmmm' and she came in. She sat on his bed and handed him a glas of orange juice.
"No I don't want to dink mom. Thank you" Key turned his head to the single window in his small room. 
"What are you thinking of?" His mother askes and put her hand on his shoulder.
 
"I'm thinking of everything.. I'm worried because of you mom. You suffer so much because of this little bastard. I'm scared he will do something bad to you." Key looked into his mothers eyes when he said that. His eyes filled up with tears and his voice changed.
"Oh my baby, please don't worry about me. I'm okey. Relly. I'm used to that." She smiled. Thinking he will also smile but his expresion was stained. 
"Mom? I don't want to live here anymore!" Key said and smiled a bitter smile.
" Soon my son, soon. We will escape from this city when I saved money." she said with teary eyes.
 
 
Days ago like normal and Jonghyun was always in Kibums mind. He was wondered why he saw him in his dreams.. But hey, why is he tinking about him that much? He has a fiancé and he likes girls..
It was night and he was in the kitchen cleaning up the table. 
"Bring me something to drink." a menly voice shouted from the living room.
 
"You have two healthy feets, come and get yourself." Kibum shouted back with an ignorant voice. He was finished with cleaning up the kitchen and went to the iving room to sit mext to his mother.
The ugly men stood up and came closer to Key. His stepbrother just watched and smiled weird.
"What did you said? Are you contradicting me or what? Didn't you learned how it's going on here in this hous? "
Key steped back when the men came closer.
"Honey, please don't!!" his mother said but he won't hear. 
 
" Shut up ! I will come to you later.! I guess you never felt my rage.!
The men opened his belt and took a swing before he punched Keys face with his belt. It hurt so much that Key coudn't show any reaction. He was shoked. The pain was like fire. It felt like his cheek was burning.
Key mother implore and bet but he didn't stop. His face was angry. He drunk again. 
Key started to trembling, his hands were wet and he soak in his legs. His arms were hugging his leggs when the old men keeps punching his back. Key screamed out loud, but he didn't stop. When his mother tried to stop him, he also punched her.
"Stop that!" Heechul shouted and stood up. The old men looked to him with shocked eyes.
 
"Yeah I said stop that. Don't do that anymore..Do you want to kill them? " the older boy had tears in his eyes.. Key lookd up at him and felt something weird in his mind. 
The men asked his son why he was acting like this. But he stoped. Fotunately.
Keys eyes were swollen and his mother was lying on the ground when she keeped crying.
"I love that boy. I can't see you punch him.. I can't endure that.. I know he's my stepbrother but I really am in love with him... Dad please don't do that if you love me." His voice kept breaking down and tears were rolling down his cheeks.
 
Key couldn't belive what his stepbrother was doing there.. Is he telling the truth? Omg He was really in love with him?
Key could feel his mothers arms around his shoulders. She was crying so hard.
"You love this bastard? How dare you? " the old men said and Heechul smiled a bitter smile.
 
" I never was like that to him, but he's my everything. I grow up with him and know everything about him. " Heechul said and run to his room. He closed the door quickly and it was quiet.
"Stand up and go to your room!" the men said and Key stood up. He brushed his tears away and closed his door. He felt the scars burning lilke fire on his skin when he closed his eyes.
 
Like everynight he fell into his dreamland with the same boy again and again.
 
 
A/N: Okey here's my third chapter and I really hope you liked it. I know it was a bit lame.. I coudn't concentrate cause I had a argue with my grandma (the first time -.-).. I was too distracted o.ó hmm  please subscribe and comment.. what do you think will happen next? 
Love you so much ♥