Dream

Love and Trust

Kibum opened his little window to refresh the air. The sky was black, he could see a star shinig bright. The moon was giving his whole energie to light up the night. But unfortunately it was to week. Insects were flew throuth the air.
"Can I come in?" it was Heechuls voice. Key said yes and the older boy came in.
 
When Heechul was walking to the bed Key saw bruises on his face and arms. They must be new.
"What?.. What happened? " Key looked shoked when Heechul touched his face.
 
"I'm okey.. He was also angry of me and called me a fagot. He punched me too. But I'm okey, How are you? Shall I bring you to the hospital?" Heechul asked his youger stepbrother.
 
"No, I'm okey too. Why did you done this? What do you meant with that? " Kibum asked curious.
 
Heechul stoke his hair back and came closer to Key.
He looked him in his eyes when he said, " Kibum, please listen to me.. You're not my real brother, I spend so much time with  you.. Do you know how happy I was, when I saw you the first time?  I always wished a brother like you.. and then I fell in love with you.. To know that you can't  be mine brokes my heart everyday. " 
 
"What? You told me you love me?  What are you saying ?" Kibum felt worse.
 
"What do you think why I chatted you up always? Do you think it was all a just a joke? " Heechuls eyes widened.
 
"Please leave me alone!" Kibum turned his head to the window so Heechul coudn't see his face.
 
 "Hey Kibum. I can understand how you feel.. I will leave you alone'' The older boy said and left the little room.
 
Kibum had tears in his eyes. How could this be? Key felt a waft of sadness. His stomach felt unwell and his hands were tremblig.
 
A slow and restful melody. Rain sound. Everything white and beautiful. Just peaceful. This atmosphere..
 
But this boy.. This beautiful pretty guy wasn't there like always. Where did he go? Why did he left his dreams?
 
Suddenly everything turns and twists.. Key's eyes turn black so he coudn't see something. He felt on the ground. He was screaming and shouting.  
 
Now he felt something on his face. Someone covered his eyes. 
"Psss..Everything is okey Kibum. Stop screaming!" A soft voice said clearly. 
 
Key tried to break away but he wasn't that strong. Manly arms were holding Kibum behind him. His eyes were still closed and he opened his mouth to stay out a loud scream but his voice won't came out. 
 
"Stay calm Kibum. I will liberate you forever. But you have to trust me, even when you can't see me. Will you? " The angelic voice sounded in a sweet way.
 
Kibum couldn't do anything else but trust him. He calmed down and  nod. 
"Good. I will always guard you. Even when I'm someone you don't like." His voice clang like rain drops in Kibums ears.
 
 
Kibum felt the sun shines on his face when he woke up. It was early in the morning and he had a head ache. Today was Saturday so he hadn't go to work.
 
He felt worse because of Heechul's confession and decided to go out. He wanted to watch the sunrise and listen to the birds.
 
When he was out he could smell the odor of wet grass and ground. It smelled so naturaly and healthy.
 
Thoughts of his last dream came in his mind and he started to think about why the guy did something like this.. Why is Kibum dreaming something like this? 
 
[His phone rang when he sat on a bench in a park]
"Hello?" 
"Hey umma. It's Taemin, I just wanted to know if you're okey. After last night in the cafe I was worried about you. Why did you left so suddenly? " Taemin's carry voice was so cute.
 
"I'm okey. I just remembered that I had to do something. I'm sorry I screw up your meeting, but I like Minho. He's a good guy my cutie~" Kibum tried to sound lucky, but failed.
 
"Minho's friend Jonghyun was also very worried. He searched for you for an hou. But he could't find you.. "
"Wait.. What ? He searched for me? Why the hell did he? "Kibum was nervous now.
 
"I don't know. He just said he wanna search for you and then he left without his fiancé. Hmm however. Can we meet today umma? The others will also come, they're worried about you."
 
Kibum didn't want to, but know they're friends of Taemin and Kibum is also one of them. He has to get well with them and get used to them. 
 
"Yeah we can!" Kibum answered could. 
"See you at 7pm at the Shandong Café. Byeee~" 
 
Kibum said "Hmm" and hang up.
 
 
He leaned back and let the sun heat up his body. His eyes were closed and he tried to relax a bit. Away from his 'Family', away from his job and away from his absurde dreams.
10 minutes ago.
 
Someone tapped on his shoulder. Kibum scare of and was frightened. His breath was unregular and his heart stopped for a second. He turned his head back and saw a guy smiling down to him.
 
"Can I join you? " the boy asked polite and sat next to Kibum on the bench before getting an answer.
 
"Do-Don't touch me!" Kibum stutter with a loud voice.  He trembeled and a cold shiver ran down his back.  
His arms twine around his own body while he pulled his legs together.
The other boy looked weird. What is this blonde boy trying to do? Will he just scare him or something?
 
The only thing the short boy knows was that Kibum was mysterious and that's what interests him. 
"Are you okey? Can I help you? " Jonghyun asked with a careful voice.
 
"No, just don't touch me!" Kibum said and calm down a bit.
"Okey I won't." the beautiful voice rendered. 
 
"Why did you searched me last night? " Kibum looked at his feets instead of looking in Jonghyun's eyes.
 
"Cause I wanted to. Why did you left so sudden? Did somthing bad happened? You looked so ill." Jonghyun wanted  to touch Kibums shoulder again to make him feel better but probably it wasn't the case.
 
Kibum jumped back and the other guy could see the fear in his eyes. 
"I'm sorry when I scared you. I won't do that again." Jonghyun slide back on the bench when he noticed that Kibum feels unwell.
 
 
For a single minute there was a embressing silent between the boys.
 
In this time Jonghyun realized that Kibum has bruises and little scars in his arms and even in his face. He stay quiet cause he didn't want him to remember this memories again.
 
Kibum must have had an awful past. Key's face told him this story.
"Why are you here? " Kibum asked with a cold voice.
 
"I just wanted to go for a walk and then I saw you sitting here alone." 
"I guess you thought that I'm always alone like an idiot, You though I have horrible life, then  you felt pity and came to talk to me, right? " Kibum asked with a calm voice.
 
"But I'm not that alone like you think I am.. I'm not the person you think I am.. I'm not the boy who is sitting here all alone, looks in the sun and waits for the rain.. No No NOOO I'm NOT!!! " with every word Kibums voice raised and it get loud. 
 
He stood up with wobbling knees and deep breaths.
Jonghyun's mouth fell open and his eyes widned. 
 
Kibum just ran away without letting the older boy saying something. He ran to his home, incosing himself in his room and crying all alone was the only thing he could do know.
 
Every inch of his body hurted when he sobbed.
He always wanted to know what's this boy in his dreams is for.. Now this boy appeared in his life but he can't talk to him.. 
Why does he has this ing illnes? Why can't he touch someone? 
Everything is against Kibum.. Even Life and Fate turn their backs to him..
 
 
A/N: Heyoooo OMG what a chapter~
 I'm sooo sorry when there're much mistakes. I didn't had tim to read and control it.. So please bare with me ♥
I hope you like this chapter, if you do please comment with an idea what will happen next? 
What do you think? ^_^
I wish a good day/night/ and happy feast to all muslims ♥