Daily Life

Love and Trust
Please press to play before readin the story ^_^
 
 

 

"Kibum, go and cook for me, I'm hungry!" the older men said while sitting on the sofa and watching TV. 
Kibum nod and went to the kitchen with an annoyed face expression. He took out a pot and begun to cook. He was tierd of work. Seeing everyday diffrent faces in a restaurant makes him feel better. He looked out of the window while cutting eggplants. It was raining. The sound of the rain makes him feel safe and recovered. Raindrops are dripping graceful from the asts of the big trees in the garden. 

"Ahhhh!" he scremed suddenly with a painful voice. He looked down to his finger and saw blood. It was dropping to the worktop. Now Key compares his blood with the beautiful rain drops outside. His view flies to the trees again and he askes himself..
What does my dream tries to tell me? That sound.. This person..? 
But he knows that he won't get the answers of these questions.
"Why do you scream like a pig? " The older man way standing at the door frame. He wore torn pijamas and had a cigarette in his left hand. " I told you I'm hungry, guy! Are you day dreaming again? Hurry and carry on. Or I will punish you and take your mobile phone off!" he said and turned his back to the blonde boy in the kitchen.
"You can't do anything! I bought my phone with my own money.. Not you! " Key replied and got red in his milky face. It's long time ago that he said his opinon to that person. He always was scared of him, but slowly he notice that he has to speak up. 
"Don't shout at me you little bastard! I'm your father." he said and inhaled a deep breath of his cigarette and exhaled a big smoke cloud into Key's face. 
"Don't even pretend to be my father, because you're not! You're just a wizened old men who out my mothers and my soul. You're just dirt." The young boy said and flaped his shoulder against the mens when he went out of the kitchen and went to his room. 
He lay on his bed with the feeling of to be not loved. How would it be to meet his death father? Would life has been be better, if his mom stayed single?
Tears run out of his eyes. Why is life that much? 
Now it knocks on the door. It opend and someone came in.
"Can I sit?" the voice asked and smiled.
" No, but I'm sure you won't listen to me, right?" Key mumbled in his pillow.
"You're right! I won't listen to you..You want to speak? I heard what just happened and wanted to look after you." the older boy said.
" Since when do you care  about me? " Key asked distrustful and lift up his head.
" I always cared about you. You're my younger stepbrother. You know you can tell me everything. You can do really everything you want with me... Just call 'Hyung, I want you' and I will be in your room my baby.." Heechul smooth back his hair. 
" Now stop crying." he add by giving Key a sarcastic view. 
"Go out of my room you ert!" Kibum screemed, his voice was failing.
"You're so y when you're angry." Heechul said and went out with a dirty smile on his lips.
It was getting dark outside and Key fell into the dreamland. 
Everything was light and peaceful. None who shouts, crys, screems, none who argues. Just peaceful.. There was a melody in the background. A slow restful melody which makes the atmosphere matchless and stunning. It sounds so soft and tender he thought he was flying.  When he turned his head slight to the tree near the river, he saw something more lightening and more white than everything else. It approached his attention, so he slowly walkd in it's direction. It was watching Key and waiting for him to come. The boy was beautiful, his face looked like an angels face. They got closer and closer and when Key tried to strech out his hand to touch him, he suddenly  disappeard. The melody stoped and  instead of the boy there were clouds with reality in them. As near as the clouds came, Key slowy woke up from his dream and came to reality. 
~'Everynight the same dream.. wow How is that possible?' Kibum thought.
[alarm clock is ringing]
He opened his eyes and saw the sunlight was shining on his face. He noticed it's early in the morning when he heared that his alarm clock is ringing. He turned it off and walked to the bathroom to get ready for work. He wore his red-white specify and went out of the house. On his way he heard audios of rain sounds with his phone, because it was a shiny and bright day. Key loved cold winter and rainy days. It maked him happy. At work everything was ok, nothing special. Bringing the customers their orders and helping in the kitchen. Normaly he was hired as a waiter but onetime the chefcook needed help in kitchen and he found out that Kibum had good cooking skills, so he can work as both. 
At his way home he saw his mother going to work. He waved towards her with a smile, but dosn't get a reaction. They come closer to each other and Kibum saw her sad face.
"Mom, why are you like this? And wait.. What's that? "  His hand went to her cheek, it was red and swollen. 
"Did that bastard have done this to you?" the blonde boy was yelled with an angry voice, the elder women was qiuet while the pessengers were watching them.
"I'm late for work. I have to go now." Key's mother said and walks away.
 Key just got red in his face and was determined to give him a lesson. He walked home and opened the door. The old men opened the tattered wooden door, his face was inexpressiv and blank like everyday. A cigarette was stuffed between his shriveled lips and he was holding a whiskey bottle in his hand. He looked high and drunken. 
"What did you have done to my mom?" Key was angry and he clumped his fist. His voice was strong and loud.
"I do not have to respond to.. Who do you think you are? " He yelled back. Key went in and closed the door. 
"I will report you to the police!" The blonde boy screamed.
"You already did, did it helped? No, they won't do anything.. And then I will be able to do more worse things to you two. So do what I want. Bring me money and cook!" the ugly looking man said with a smile on his face and drunk a sip of his alcohol. 
"You know what? I just want you to have a painful death!" Kibum said with tears in his eyes. 
He went to his room and lay on his crunching old bed. He coudn't hold back his tears. What this men have done to him and his mother for all these years was terrible. They had a difficult past and his future looked same.. No change, No improvement...

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for the 2 subbies <3 It means so much for me..
Okey that's my first chapter and it just comes naturally. I hope you liked it. 
Please support me and subscribe. I would be so happy ._.
by the way, please don't forget that english isn't my mother language, but I really try my best to express me understandable, so you can catch it ^_^